- Anaram Yaghoobi Notash, Peyman Bayat, Shahpar Haghighat, Ali Yaghoobi Notash:
Evolutionary ensemble feature selection learning for image-based assessment of lymphedema arm volume.
- Faiza Sami, Muhammad Amin, Muhammad Moeen Butt:
On the ridge estimation of the Conway-Maxwell Poisson regression model with multicollinearity: Methods and applications.
- Enes Eken:
Using subspaces of weight matrix for evaluating generative adversarial networks with Fréchet distance.
- Neetu Rani, Prasenjit Das, Amit Kumar Bhardwaj:
Rumor, misinformation among web: A contemporary review of rumor detection techniques during different web waves.
- Abdallah Soualmi, Adel Alti, Lamri Laouamer:
A novel blind medical image watermarking scheme based on Schur triangulation and chaotic sequence.
- Bo Tao, Yao Liu, Licheng Huang, Guanjun Chen, Baojia Chen:
3D reconstruction based on photoelastic fringes.
- Babar Nazir, Zulfiqar Ahmad:
Dynamic energy efficient load balancing strategy for computational grid.
- Mehmet Akif Gunen, Pinar Çivicioglu Besdok, Erkan Besdok:
Keypose synthesis from 3D motion capture data by using evolutionary clustering.
- Afsoon Abbasi, Behnaz Mohammadi:
A clustering-based anonymization approach for privacy-preserving in the healthcare cloud.
- Priyanka Nallusamy, T. R. Reshmi, Krishnan Murugan:
AGFT: Adaptive entries aggregation scheme to prevent overflow in multiple flow table environment.
- Ali Kokangül, Cansu Dagsuyu:
Catheter planning with goal programming method in neonatal intensive care unit.
- Bingxue Qiao, Chubo Liu, Jing Liu, Yikun Hu, Kenli Li, Keqin Li:
Task migration computation offloading with low delay for mobile edge computing in vehicular networks.
- Rongzhi Wu, Binyuan Lv, Chaoming Dai, Weigang Wang:
Bayesian stochastic configuration networks for robust data modeling.
- Raza Abbas Haidri, Mahfooz Alam, Mohammad Shahid, Shiv Prakash, Mohammad Sajid:
A deadline aware load balancing strategy for cloud computing.
- Sheela Siddaramanna, Sathyanarayana Sarapady Venkatramanayya:
Generation of chaotic random binary sequences for cryptographic applications.
- Sule Yücelbas, Cüneyt Yücelbas:
Autism spectrum disorder detection using sequential minimal optimization-support vector machine hybrid classifier according to history of jaundice and family autism in children.
- Durkadevi Kannan, Revathi Thiyagarajan:
Entropy based TOPSIS method for controller selection in software defined networking.
- Dipankar Mandal, Arpitam Chatterjee, Bipan Tudu:
A deep neural network and random forests driven computer vision framework for identification and prediction of metanil yellow adulteration in turmeric powder.
- Han Zhong, Zhenhu Ning, Guijun Li, Zheng Li:
A method of core concept extraction based on semantic-weight ranking.
- Alok Kumar Shukla:
Chaos teaching learning based algorithm for large-scale global optimization problem and its application.
- Mariam L. Francies, Mohamed Maher Ata, Mohamed A. Mohamed:
A robust multiclass 3D object recognition based on modern YOLO deep learning algorithms.
- Bo Hu, Hui Xiao, Nan Yang, Lei Wang, Hao Jin:
Fast non-dominated sorting evolutionary algorithm II based on relative non-dominance matrix for portfolio optimization.
- Yifan Liu, Chenglie Du, Jinchao Chen, Xiaoyan Du:
Scheduling energy-conscious tasks in distributed heterogeneous computing systems.
- Somya Jain, Adwitiya Sinha:
Discovering influential users in social network using weighted cumulative centrality.
- Meysam Chahardoli, Nafiseh Osati Eraghi, Sara Nazari:
Namib beetle optimization algorithm: A new meta-heuristic method for feature selection and dimension reduction.
- Dennison Rajesh, Thirasamma Jaya:
Energy competent cluster-based secured CH routing EC2SR protocol for mobile wireless sensor network.
- M. Mücahit Enes Yurtsever, Muhammet Özcan, Zübeyir Taruz, Süleyman Eken, Ahmet Sayar:
Figure search by text in large scale digital document collections.
- Badr Benmammar:
Quality of service optimization in orthogonal frequency division multiplexing-based cognitive radio systems based on shuffled frog leaping algorithm.
- Remaci Zeyneb Yasmina, Hadjila Fethallah, Lahfa Fadoua:
Web service selection and composition based on uncertain quality of service.
- Davar Giveki, Ashkan Shakarami, Hadis Tarrah, Mohammad Ali Soltanshahi:
A new method for image classification and image retrieval using convolutional neural networks.
- Yanan Zhang, Juanjuan Zhao, Yan Qiang, Xiaotang Yang, Wei Wu, Liye Jia:
Improved heterogeneous data fusion and multi-scale feature selection method for lung cancer subtype classification.
- C. Muralidharan, R. Anitha:
Trusted cloud broker for estimating the reputation of cloud providers in federated cloud environment.
- Farimah Houshmand Nanehkaran, Seyed Mohammadreza Lajevardi, Mahmoud Mahlouji Bidgholi:
Nearest neighbors algorithm and genetic-based collaborative filtering.
- Minu Susan Jacob, P. Selvi Rajendran:
Fuzzy artificial bee colony-based CNN-LSTM and semantic feature for fake product review classification.
- Govindasamy Chinnaraj, Arokiasamy Antonidoss:
A new methodology for secured inventory management by average fitness-based colliding bodies optimization integrated with block chain under cloud.
- Bala Venkateswarlu Isunuri, Jagadeesh Kakarla:
Three-class brain tumor classification from magnetic resonance images using separable convolution based neural network.
- Zahra Ahmadi, Fereshteh-Azadi Parand, Farzam Matinfar:
A fuzzy logic-based approach for fuzzy queries over NoSQL graph database.
- J. Britto Dennis, M. Shanmuga Priya:
Deep belief network and support vector machine fusion for distributed denial of service and economical denial of service attack detection in cloud.
- Rui Mu, Bei Gong, Zhenhu Ning, Jiangjiang Zhang, Yang Cao, Zheng Li, Wei Wang, Xiaoping Wang:
An identity privacy scheme for blockchain-based on edge computing.
- Yuantao Chen, Jin Wang, Songjie Liu, Xi Chen, Jie Xiong, Jingbo Xie, Kai Yang:
Retracted: Multiscale fast correlation filtering tracking algorithm based on a feature fusion model.
- Hui Tian, Alan Wee-Chung Liew, Hong Shen:
Advances in parallel and distributed computing and its applications.
- Wenjie Zou, Longkun Guo, Peihuang Huang, Geng Lin, Hengquan Mei:
Linear time algorithm for computing min-max movement of sink-based mobile sensors for line barrier coverage.
- Humayun Kayesh, Md. Saiful Islam, Junhu Wang, A. S. M. Kayes, Paul A. Watters:
A deep learning model for mining and detecting causally related events in tweets.
- Lu Cao, Hong Shen:
CSS: Handling imbalanced data by improved clustering with stratified sampling.
- Dongxiao Quan, Li Niu, Lili Zhu, Changxing Pei:
Efficient fault-tolerant logical Hadamard gates implementation in Reed-Muller quantum codes.
- Xin Zhou, Yong Dou, Rongchun Li, Peng Zhang, Yuntao Liu:
A pipelining strategy for accelerating convolution neural networks on ARM CPUs.
- Zhansheng Chen, Hong Shen, Tingmei Wang, Xiaofan Zhao:
An adaptive on-demand charging scheme for rechargeable wireless sensor networks.
- Chuyue Zhang, Manchun Cai, Xiaofan Zhao, Dawei Wang:
Research on case preprocessing based on deep learning.
- MohammadReza HoseinyFarahabady, Javid Taheri, Albert Y. Zomaya, Zahir Tari, Wei Bao:
Enhancing disk input output performance in consolidated virtualized cloud platforms using a randomized approximation scheme.
- Amina Guermouche, Anne-Cécile Orgerie:
Thermal design power and vectorized instructions behavior.
- Dylan Matthew Janssen, Wayne Pullan, Alan Wee-Chung Liew:
Graphics processing unit acceleration of the island model genetic algorithm using the CUDA programming platform.
- Haichang Yao, Shuai Chen, Shangdong Liu, Kui Li, Yimu Ji, GuangYong Hu, Ruchuan Wang:
Parallel compression for large collections of genomes.
- Min Si, Quan Chen, Zhiyi Huang:
Special issue on programming models and applications for multicores and manycores 2019-2020.
- Min Si, Quan Chen, Zhiyi Huang:
Special Issue on Programming Models and Applications for Multicores and Manycores 2020.
- Jacob Nelson, dePaul Miller, Roberto Palmieri:
Don't forget about synchronization! Guidelines for using locks on graphics processing units.
- Christina L. Peterson, Damian Dechev:
The CAS-extended model.
- Patrick Finnerty, Tomio Kamada, Chikara Ohta:
A self-adjusting task granularity mechanism for the Java lifeline-based global load balancer library on many-core clusters.
- Yuxin Ren, Gabriel Parmer, Dejan S. Milojicic:
Sharing non-cache-coherent memory with bounded incoherence.
- Sebastian Litzinger, Jörg Keller:
Code generation for energy-efficient execution of dynamic streaming task graphs on parallel and heterogeneous platforms.
- Herbert Jordan, Pavle Subotic, David Zhao, Bernhard Scholz:
Specializing parallel data structures for Datalog.
- Biagio Peccerillo, Sandro Bartolini:
Flexible task-DAG management in PHAST library: Data-parallel tasks and orchestration support for heterogeneous systems.
- Akif Rehman, Masab Ahmad, Omer Khan:
A performance predictor for implementation selection of parallelized static and temporal graph algorithms.
- Pierre LaBorde, Lance Lebanoff, Christina L. Peterson, Deli Zhang, Damian Dechev:
Dynamic Transactional Transformation.
- Diganta Kumar Pathak, Sanjib Kumar Kalita, Dhruba Kumar Bhattacharya:
Spectral spatial joint feature based convolution neural network for hyperspectral image classification.
- Yuan Zhao, Bo Liu, Tianqing Zhu, Ming Ding, Wanlei Zhou:
Private-encoder: Enforcing privacy in latent space for human face images.
- Natalia Chaudhry, Muhammad Murtaza Yousaf:
Concurrency control for real-time and mobile transactions: Historical view, challenges, and evolution of practices.
- Pooja Verma, Raghav Prasad Parouha:
An advanced hybrid algorithm for nonlinear function optimization with real world applications.
- Souvik Saha, Rajeev Kr. Arya:
Adaptive virtual anchor node based underwater localization using improved shortest path algorithm and particle swarm optimization (PSO) technique.
- Vankamamidi Srinivasa Naresh, V. V. L. Divakar Allavarpu, Sivaranjani Reddi, Pilla Sita Rama Murty, N. V. S. Lakshmipathi Raju, R. N. V. Jagan Mohan:
A provably secure sharding based blockchain smart contract centric hierarchical group key agreement for large wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Ashlesha Gupta, Ashutosh Dixit:
A novel user trend-based priority assigner and URL scheduler for dynamic incremental crawling.
- Vikas Juneja, Shail Kumar Dinkar, Dharam Vir Gupta:
An anomalous co-operative trust & PG-DRL based vampire attack detection & routing.
- Chunzhi Wang, Yanlin Fu, Junyi Yan, Xinyun Wu, Yucheng Zhang, Huiling Xia, Ye Yuan:
A cost-efficient resemblance detection scheme for post-deduplication delta compression in backup systems.
- Bin Chen, Jianping Wu:
A new approach for node centrality evaluation based on residual network performance measurement.
- Antonio Gonzalez Pastana Lobato, Martin Andreoni Lopez, Alvaro A. Cárdenas, Otto Carlos M. B. Duarte, Guy Pujolle:
A fast and accurate threat detection and prevention architecture using stream processing.
- Qi Teng, Jianjun Yi, Huazhong Li:
Research of 6-DOF pose estimation in stacked scenes.
- Yi Zhang, Mengdi Sun, Xin Qi:
Speedup of discrete Fourier transform by efficient modular arithmetic.
- Wei Wang, Han Zhang, Yang Li, Zhenyu Zhang, Xiangfeng Luo, Shaorong Xie:
USVs-Sim: A general simulation platform for unmanned surface vessels autonomous learning.
- Aghaee-Meybodi Esmat, Nezarat Amin, Sima Emadi, Ghaffari Mohammad Reza:
A parallel hash-based method for local sequence alignment.
- Mehdi Sliem, Nabila Salmi, Malika Ioualalen:
Designing a methodological framework for modeling and performance forecasting of self-adaptive cloud systems.
- Jianqi Gao, Xiangfeng Luo, Hao Wang:
Chinese causal event extraction using causality-associated graph neural network.
- Yibo Liu, Chengcheng Li, Du Jiang, Baojia Chen, Nannan Sun, Yongcheng Cao, Bo Tao, Gongfa Li:
Wrist angle prediction under different loads based on GA-ELM neural network and surface electromyography.
- Monika Kumari, Gadadhar Sahoo, Kishore Kumar Senapati, Gaurav Kumar:
Energy-aware autoscaling for scientific workflow in cloud environment.
- Khushal Singh, Nanhay Singh:
Multilevel authentication protocol for enabling secure communication in Internet of Things.
- Yanfei Xu, Karlo Abnoosian:
A new metaheuristic-based method for solving the virtual machines migration problem in the green cloud computing.
- Étienne André, Rémi Dulong, Amina Guermouche, François Trahay:
duf: Dynamic uncore frequency scaling to reduce power consumption.
- Dharmendra Dangi, Amit Bhagat, Dheeraj Kumar Dixit:
Sentiment analysis of social media data based on chaotic coyote optimization algorithm based time weight-AdaBoost support vector machine approach.
- Astha Singh, Shiv Prakash, Ankit Kumar, Divya Kumar:
A proficient approach for face detection and recognition using machine learning and high-performance computing.
- Pon. Partheeban, V. Kavitha:
Blockchain based cloud service security architecture with distributed machine learning for smart device traffic record transaction.
- Haifa Touati, Ahmed Aboud, Brahim Hnich:
Named Data Networking-based communication model for Internet of Things using energy aware forwarding strategy and smart sleep mode.
- Shobha Rani Meesala, Sumathy Subramanian:
Feature based opinion analysis on social media tweets with association rule mining and multi-objective evolutionary algorithms.
- Pouya Khosravian, Sima Emadi, Ghasem Mirjalily, Behzad Zamani:
Service function chain composition and placement using grammar-based genetic algorithm.
- Shanwen Yi, Xiaole Li, Hua Wang, Yao Qin, Jiaxin Yan:
Energy-aware disaster backup among cloud datacenters using multiobjective reinforcement learning in software defined network.
- Youcef Belkhiri, Nadjet Kamel, Habiba Drias:
An efficient multi-swarm elephant herding optimization for solving community detection problem in complex environment.
- Mathiarasi Balakrishnan, Geetha Thekkumpurath Varieth:
A learning to rank framework for future friendship ranking in streaming heterogeneous social networks.
- Azra Nazir, Roohie Naaz Mir, Shaima Qureshi:
Deflate-inflate: Exploiting hashing trick for bringing inference to the edge with scalable convolutional neural networks.
- Razieh Asgarnezhad, S. Amirhassan Monadjemi, Mohammadreza Soltan Aghaei:
A new hierarchy framework for feature engineering through multi-objective evolutionary algorithm in text classification.
- Babak Shirazi:
Super-process interoperability optimization architecture in healthcare ultra-large-scale systems: A graph-based multi-objective approach.
- Kumaran P., S. Chitrakala:
A novel mathematical modeling in shift in emotion for gauging the social influential in big data streams with hybrid sarcasm detection.
- Usama Ahmed, Asma Al-Saidi, Ioan Petri, Omer F. Rana:
QoS-aware trust establishment for cloud federation.
- Mostafa E. A. Ibrahim, Alaa E. S. Ahmed:
Energy-aware intelligent hybrid routing protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Gargi Alavani, Santonu Sarkar:
Performance modeling of graphics processing unit application using static and dynamic analysis.
- Jing He, Guangyan Huang, Jie Cao, Zhiwang Zhang, Hui Zheng, Peng Zhang, Roozbeh Zarei, Ferry Susanto, Ruchuan Wang, Yimu Ji, Weibei Fan, Zhijun Xie, Xiancheng Wang, Mengjiao Guo, Chi-Hung Chi, Jiekui Zhang, Youtao Li, Xiaojun Chen, Yong Shi, André Van Zundert:
A polynomial-time algorithm for simple undirected graph isomorphism.
- Bhanu Dwivedi, Bachu Dushmanta Kumar Patro, Vivek Srivastava, Shimpi Singh Jadon:
LBR-GWO: Layered based routing approach using grey wolf optimization algorithm in wireless sensor networks.
- Nabil Zerrouki, Abdelkader Dairi, Fouzi Harrou, Yacine Zerrouki, Ying Sun:
Efficient land desertification detection using a deep learning-driven generative adversarial network approach: A case study.
- Daniel Langr, Klára Schovánková:
CPP11sort: A parallel quicksort based on C++ threading.
- Mohammad Alshayeji, Bader BehBehani, Imtiaz Ahmad:
Spark-based parallel processing whale optimization algorithm.
- Vijayanand Sellamuthu Palanisamy, Rajiv Kannan Athiappan, Thirugnanasambandan Nagalingam:
Pap smear based cervical cancer detection using residual neural networks deep learning architecture.
- Vijay Kumar Tripathi, Mayank Singh:
An efficient metrics based self-adaptive design model by multiobjective gray wolf optimization with extreme learning machine for autonomic computing system application.
- Cüneyt Yücelbas:
Pre-determination of power density and application time in laser applications using PSONN hybrid algorithm.
- Mohsen Sadeghi Yarandi, Ehsan Rastegarzadeh, Ahmad Soltanzadeh, Mostafa Mohammad-Ghasemi, Shahram Arsang-Jang, Sevda Panahi, Ali Karimi:
Modeling the occurrence of unsafe behaviors based on safety climate and organizational leadership style dimensions in oil platforms using the fuzzy logic approach.
- Walid Cherif, Abdellah Madani, Mohamed Kissi:
Supervised classification by thresholds: Application to automated text categorization and opinion mining.
- Dongxu Bai, Ying Sun, Bo Tao, Xiliang Tong, Manman Xu, Guozhang Jiang, Baojia Chen, Yongcheng Cao, Nannan Sun, Zeshen Li:
Improved single shot multibox detector target detection method based on deep feature fusion.
- Emine Cengil, Ahmet Çinar:
Hybrid convolutional neural network based classification of bacterial, viral, and fungal diseases on tomato leaf images.
- Iqra Niaz, Aamir Sanaullah, Iram Saleem, Javid Shabbir:
An improved efficient class of estimators for the population variance.
- Muthulakshmi Venkatesan, Priya Lakshmipathy, Vani Vijayan, Ramesh Sundar:
Cardiac disease diagnosis using feature extraction and machine learning based classification with Internet of Things(IoT).
- Kanimozhi P, T. Aruldoss Albert Victoire:
Oppositional tunicate fuzzy C-means algorithm and logistic regression for intrusion detection on cloud.
- Prasannavenkatesan Theerthagiri, Menakadevi Thangavelu:
Mobility speed prediction using ARIMA and RNN for random walk mobility model in mob