- Chloris Qiaolei Jiang:
Internet addiction among young people in China: Internet connectedness, online gaming and academic performance decrement.
- I-Cheng Chang, Chuang-Chun Liu, Kuanchin Chen:
The effects of hedonic/utilitarian expectations and social influence on continuance intention to play online games.
- Yung-Hsin Lee, Lily Shui-Lien Chen, I. Fei Chen, Bing-Huei Lin:
Incremental performance of an eChannel addition: long-term and volatility consideration perspectives.
- Hye-Jin Paek, Elizabeth Taylor Quilliam, Sookyong Kim, Lorraine J. Weatherspoon, Nora J. Rifon, Mira Lee:
Characteristics of food advergames that reach children and the nutrient quality of the foods they advertise.
- Tseng-Lung Huang, Feng Hsu Liu:
Formation of augmented-reality interactive technology's persuasive effects from the perspective of experiential value.
- Ming-Hsien Yang, Sung-Shun Weng, Pei-I Hsiao:
Measuring blog service innovation in social media services.
- June Lu:
Are personal innovativeness and social influence critical to continue with mobile commerce?
- Wu He, Shenghua Zha:
Insights into the adoption of social media mashups.
- Jeff McCarthy, Jennifer E. Rowley, Catherine Jane Ashworth, Elke Pioch:
Managing brand presence through social media: the case of UK football clubs.
- Fan-Chen Tseng, Ching-I Teng:
Antecedents for user intention to adopt another auction site.
- Laura Lucia-Palacios, Victoria Bordonaba-Juste, Yolanda Polo-Redondo, Marko Grünhagen:
E-business implementation and performance: analysis of mediating factors.
- Ian Phau, Aaron Lim, Johan Liang, Michael Lwin:
Engaging in digital piracy of movies: a theory of planned behaviour approach.
- Ching-Jui Keng, Van-Dat Tran, Tze-Hsien Liao, Chao-Ju Yao, Maxwell K. Hsu:
Sequential combination of consumer experiences and their impact on product knowledge and brand attitude: The moderating role of desire for unique consumer products. 270-291
- Fang Wang, Liwen Vaughan:
Firm web visibility and its business value. 292-312
- Pei-Shan Wei, Hsi-Peng Lu:
Why do people play mobile social games? An examination of network externalities and of uses and gratifications. 313-331
- Meng-Hsiang Hsu, Li-Wen Chuang, Cheng-Se Hsu:
Understanding online shopping intention: the roles of four types of trust and their antecedents. 332-352
- Jyh-Shen Chiou, Cheng-Chieh Hsiao, Fang-Yi Su:
Whose online reviews have the most influences on consumers in cultural offerings? Professional vs consumer commentators. 353-368
- Rakhi Thakur, Mala Srivastava:
Adoption readiness, personal innovativeness, perceived risk and usage intention across customer groups for mobile payment services in India. 369-392
- Lorena Blasco-Arcas, Blanca Hernández Ortega, Julio Jiménez Martínez:
The online purchase as a context for co-creating experiences. Drivers of and consequences for customer behavior. 393-412
- Sharma Gajendra, Lijuan Wang:
Ethical perspectives on e-commerce: an empirical investigation. 414-435
- Sunghun Chung:
An empirical analysis of usage dynamics in a mobile music app: evidence from large-scale data. 436-456
- Debora Jeske, Carolyn M. Axtell:
e-Internships: prevalence, characteristics and role of student perspectives. 457-473
- François A. Carrillat, Alain d'Astous, Emilie Morissette Grégoire:
Leveraging social media to enhance recruitment effectiveness: A Facebook experiment. 474-495
- Hong-Youl Ha, Swinder Janda:
The effect of customized information on online purchase intentions. 496-519
- Fay Cobb Payton, Lynette Kvasny, James Kiwanuka-Tondo:
Online HIV prevention information: How black female college students are seeking and perceiving. 520-542
- Yi-Shun Wang, Ci-Rong Li, Hsin-Hui Lin, Ying-Wei Shih:
The measurement and dimensionality of e-learning blog satisfaction: Two-stage development and validation. 546-565
- Junjie Zhou, Meiyun Zuo, Yan Yu, Wen Chai:
How fundamental and supplemental interactions affect users' knowledge sharing in virtual communities? A social cognitive perspective. 566-586
- Austin Rong-Da Liang:
Enthusiastically consuming organic food: An analysis of the online organic food purchasing behaviors of consumers with different food-related lifestyles. 587-607
- Tammo H. A. Bijmolt, Eelko K. R. E. Huizingh, Adriana Krawczyk:
Effects of complaint behaviour and service recovery satisfaction on consumer intentions to repurchase on the internet. 608-628
- Gohar Feroz Khan, Sokha Vong:
Virality over YouTube: an empirical analysis. 629-647
- Zongchao Li, Cong Li:
Tweet or "re-tweet"? An experiment of message strategy and interactivity on Twitter. 648-667
- Yi-Wen Liao, Yi-Shun Wang, Ching-Hsuan Yeh:
Exploring the relationship between intentional and behavioral loyalty in the context of e-tailing. 668-686
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.