- Ali Hassan Sodhro, Li Chen, Aicha Sekhari, Yacine Ouzrout, Wanqing Wu:
Energy efficiency comparison between data rate control and transmission power control algorithms for wireless body sensor networks.
- Peng Shi, Bin Li, Phyu Hnin Thike, Lianhong Ding:
A knowledge-embedded lossless image compressing method for high-throughput corrosion experiment.
- Sungwook Kim:
A better-performing Q-learning game-theoretic distributed routing for underwater wireless sensor networks.
- Dechuan Chen, Weiwei Yang, Jianwei Hu, Weifeng Mou, Yueming Cai:
Security-reliability tradeoff analysis of untrusted energy harvesting relay networks.
- Min Wei, Shuaidong Zhang, Ping Wang, Keecheon Kim:
An authentication and key agreement mechanism for OPC Unified Architecture in industrial Internet of Things.
- Dawei Wei, Huansheng Ning, Yuke Qian, Tao Zhu:
Social relationship for physical objects.
- Qingkuan Dong, Mengmeng Chen, Lulu Li, Kai Fan:
Cloud-based radio frequency identification authentication protocol with location privacy protection.
- Changxin Huang, Wei Li, Chao Xiao, Binbin Liang, Songchen Han:
Potential field method for persistent surveillance of multiple unmanned aerial vehicle sensors.
- Jonghyuk Kim, Hyunwoo Hwangbo, Soyean Kim:
An empirical study on real-time data analytics for connected cars: Sensor-based applications for smart cars.
- Gulshan Kumar, Mritunjay Kumar Rai, Rahul Saha, Hye-Jin Kim:
An improved DV-Hop localization with minimum connected dominating set for mobile nodes in wireless sensor networks.
- Tao Chi, Ming Chen:
Interconnection algorithm of a wide range of pervasive devices for the Internet of things.
- Yumi Takaki, Makoto Ando, Keisuke Maesako, Keisuke Fujita, Tomio Kamada, Chikara Ohta, Hisashi Tamaki:
Efficient and reliable packet transfer protocol for wireless multihop bidirectional communications.
- Yao-Hua Ho, Yu-Te Huang, Hao-Hua Chu, Ling-Jyh Chen:
Adaptive sensing scheme using naive Bayes classification for environment monitoring with drone.
- Wenlan Wu, Xianbin Wen, Haixia Xu, Liming Yuan, Qingxia Meng:
Efficient range-free localization using elliptical distance correction in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks.
- Jun He, Zheng Yang, Jianxun Zhang, Wanping Liu, Chao Liu:
On the security of a provably secure, efficient, and flexible authentication scheme for ad hoc wireless sensor networks.
- Zhiwei Yang, Weigang Wu, Yishun Chen, Xiaola Lin, Jiannong Cao:
(Q, S)-distance model and counting algorithms in dynamic distributed systems.
- Haiyang Yu, Shuai Yang, Zhihai Wu, Xiaolei Ma:
Vehicle trajectory reconstruction from automatic license plate reader data.
- Xingyu Chen, Puyuan Zhao, Peng Yu, Baoju Liu, Wenjing Li, Yingjun Xie, Xiangzhou Chen, Mengying Yuan:
Risk analysis and optimization for communication transmission link interruption in Smart Grid cyber-physical system.
- Tianhan Gao, Yanqiang Li, Nan Guo, Ilsun You:
An anonymous access authentication scheme for vehicular ad hoc networks under edge computing.
- Blanca C. López-Ramírez, Giovanni Guzmán, Wadee Alhalabi, Nareli Cruz Cortés, Miguel J. Torres-Ruiz, Marco Moreno-Ibarra:
On the usage of sorting networks to control greenhouse climatic factors.
- Jichao Jiao, Fei Li, Weihua Tang, Zhongliang Deng, Jichang Cao:
A hybrid fusion of wireless signals and RGB image for indoor positioning.
- Jianping Wang, Shujing Zhang, Wei Chen, Dechuan Kong, Zhou Yu:
Convex optimization-based multi-user detection in underwater acoustic sensor networks.
- Xia Yang, Jing Zhang, Wei-Xin Ren:
Threshold selection for extreme value estimation of vehicle load effect on bridges.
- Qu Wang, Haiyong Luo, Aidong Men, Fang Zhao, Xile Gao, Jie Wei, Yuexia Zhang, Yan Huang:
Light positioning: A high-accuracy visible light indoor positioning system based on attitude identification and propagation model.
- Guangzhi Han, Haifeng Jiang, Liansheng Lu, Shanshan Ma, Shuo Xiao:
Physarum-inspired multi-parameter adaptive routing protocol for coal mine hybrid wireless mesh networks.
- Ali Mustafa, Muhammad Najam-ul-Islam, Salman Ahmed, Muhammad Ahsan Tufail:
Unreliable communication in high-performance distributed multi-agent systems: A ingenious scheme in high computing.
- Yibing Li, Xueying Diao, Qianhui Dong, Chunrui Tang:
Interference alignment based on adaptive eigenmodes in a multiple-input, multiple-output cognitive radio network.
- Shi Yan, Weiling Liu, Gangbing Song, Putian Zhao, Shuai Zhang:
Connection looseness detection of steel grid structures using piezoceramic transducers.
- Zhigang Chen, Lin Guo, Deyu Zhang, Xuehan Chen:
Energy and channel transmission management algorithm for resource harvesting body area networks.
- Yan Wang, Min Li, Lin Bai, Tielian Fu, Fengyue Gao:
Normalized amplitude of channel state information: The robust parameter for indoor localization in wireless sensor networks.
- Bin Yao, Weifang Sun, Binqiang Chen, Tianxiang Zhou, Xincheng Cao:
Surface reconstruction based on the camera relative irradiance.
- Youngjoon Kim, Byeong-ho Lee, Hyoungmin So, Dong-Hwan Hwang, Seong-Cheol Kim:
Cooperative localization considering estimated location uncertainty in distributed ad hoc networks.
- Lu Zhao, Guangwei Bai, Hang Shen, Zhenmin Tang:
Strong barrier coverage of directional sensor networks with mobile sensors.
- Honghao Gao, Kang Zhang, Jianhua Yang, Fangguo Wu, Hongsheng Liu:
Applying improved particle swarm optimization for dynamic service composition focusing on quality of service evaluations under hybrid networks.
- Tomotaka Kimura, Kouji Hirata, Masahiro Muraguchi:
Adaptive access-point and channel selection method using Markov approximation.
- Mustafa A. Al Sibahee, Songfeng Lu, Zaid Ameen Abduljabbar, Ayad Ibrahim, Zaid Alaa Hussien, Keyan Abdul-Aziz Mutlaq, Mohammed Abdulridha Hussain:
Efficient encrypted image retrieval in IoT-cloud with multi-user authentication.
- Hezhe Wang, Guangsheng Feng, Huiqiang Wang, Hongwu Lv, Renjie Zhou:
RABP: Delay/disruption tolerant network routing and buffer management algorithm based on weight.
- Jie Wu, Minghua Zhu, Bo Xiao, Wei He:
Inertial measurement unit-aided dual-frequency radio frequency identification localization in line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight hybrid environment.
- Zhiwei Yang, Weigang Wu, Yong Li, Yishun Chen:
Cluster-based efficient information dissemination in dynamic networks.
- Seongeun Yoo, Albert M. K. Cheng, Pohkit Chong, Tomás Sánchez López, Taehong Kim:
Technological advances in wireless sensor networks enabling diverse Internet of Things applications.
- Douglas Almonfrey, Alexandre Pereira do Carmo, Felippe Mendonça de Queiroz, Rodolfo Picoreti, Raquel Frizera Vassallo, Evandro Ottoni Teatini Salles:
A flexible human detection service suitable for Intelligent Spaces based on a multi-camera network.
- Jiyong Han, Junghee Han:
Building a disaster rescue platform with utilizing device-to-device communication between smart devices.
- Lisang Liu, Fenqiang Liang, Jishi Zheng, Dongwei He, Jing Huang:
Ship infrared image edge detection based on an improved adaptive Canny algorithm.
- Ruwaida M. Zuhairy, Mohammed G. H. al Zamil:
Energy-efficient load balancing in wireless sensor network: An application of multinomial regression analysis.
- Adem Fanos Jemal, Hassen Redwan Hussen, Do-Yun Kim, Zhetao Li, Tingrui Pei, Young-June Choi:
Energy-efficient selection of cluster headers in wireless sensor networks.
- Duc-Lam Nguyen, HyungHo Byun, Naeon Kim, Chong-kwon Kim:
Toward efficient dynamic virtual network embedding strategy for cloud networks.
- Zixi Jia, Bo Guan:
Received signal strength difference-based tracking estimation method for arbitrarily moving target in wireless sensor networks.
- Zhansheng Chen, Hong Shen:
A grid-based reliable multi-hop routing protocol for energy-efficient wireless sensor networks.
- Chunlei Fan, Qun Ding:
A novel wireless visual sensor network protocol based on LoRa modulation.
- Ashok Kumar Patil, G. Ajay Kumar, Tae-Hyoung Kim, Young Ho Chai:
Hybrid approach for alignment of a pre-processed three-dimensional point cloud, video, and CAD model using partial point cloud in retrofitting applications.
- Yinghong Xie, Xiaosheng Yu, Chengdong Wu:
Tracking objects using Grassmann manifold appearance modeling based on wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- Ziming Xiong, Qinghua Zhang, Hao Lu, Shaoshuai Shi, Zewei You, Yuanpu Xia, Lin Bu:
Evaluation and identification of dynamic strain on a blast door subjected to blast loading using fibre Bragg grating sensors.
- Shih-Hsiung Lee, Chu-Sing Yang:
Fingernail analysis management system using microscopy sensor and blockchain technology.
- Pengwu Wan, Yongjing Ni, Benjian Hao, Zan Li, Yue Zhao:
Passive localization of signal source based on wireless sensor network in the air.
- Junhua Yang, Yong Li, Wei Cheng:
An improved geometric algorithm for indoor localization.
- Venkatasubramanian Srividhya, Shankar Thangavelu:
Energy proficient clustering technique for lifetime enhancement of cognitive radio-based heterogeneous wireless sensor network.
- Jianning Wu, Jiajing Wang, Yun Ling:
DCS-based MBSBL joint reconstruction of multi-sensors data for energy-efficient telemonitoring of human activity.
- Zongtao Duan, Lei Tang, Xuehui Gong, Yishui Zhu:
Personalized service recommendations for travel using trajectory pattern discovery.
- Taikyeong Ted Jeong:
Highly scalable intelligent sensory application and time domain matrix for safety-critical system design.
- Muhammad Khuram Shahzad, Dang Tu Nguyen, Vyacheslav V. Zalyubovskiy, Hyunseung Choo:
LNDIR: A lightweight non-increasing delivery-latency interval-based routing for duty-cycled sensor networks.
- Jun-Ho Huh:
Implementation of lightweight intrusion detection model for security of smart green house and vertical farm.
- Choon-Sung Nam, Dong Ryeol Shin:
Force-touch measurement methodology based on user experience.
- Chengjie Xu, Rei-Heng Cheng, Tung-Kuang Wu:
Wireless rechargeable sensor networks with separable charger array.
- Zeyad Ghaleb Al-Mekhlafi, Zurina Mohd Hanapi, Mohamed Othman, Zuriati Ahmad Zukarnain, Ahmed M. Shamsan Saleh:
Random traveling wave pulse-coupled oscillator algorithm of energy-efficient wireless sensor networks.
- Houquan Zhang, Hao Shi, Yu Wu, Hai Pu:
Numerical statistical analysis on self-organizing behavior of microfracturing events in rock failure.
- Rahat Ali Khan, Al-Sakib Khan Pathan:
The state-of-the-art wireless body area sensor networks: A survey.
- Haryong Song, Yongtae Choi:
Distributed multiple model extended information filter with unbiased mixing for satellite launch vehicle tracking.
- Fuquan Zhang, Gangyi Ding, Lin Xu, Bo Chen, Zuoyong Li:
An effective method for the abnormal monitoring of stage performance based on visual sensor network.
- Bowei Xu, Junjun Li, Yongsheng Yang, Octavian Postolache, Huafeng Wu:
Robust modeling and planning of radio-frequency identification network in logistics under uncertainties.
- Yan Zheng, Yanran Li, Chung-Ming Own, Zhaopeng Meng, Mengya Gao:
Real-time predication and navigation on traffic congestion model with equilibrium Markov chain.
- Xianlong Zhao, Xianze Xu, He Nai, Chen Zhou, Zhiyi Hu, Yi Zhang, Hao Jiang:
Analysis of behavioral differentiation in smart cities based on mobile users' usage detail record data.
- Amirul Islam, Md. Tanvir Hossan, Yeong Min Jang:
Convolutional neural networkscheme-based optical camera communication system for intelligent Internet of vehicles.
- Jinkai Liu, Yanqing Qiu, Kezhao Yin, Wentong Dong, Jiaqing Luo:
RILS: RFID indoor localization system using mobile readers.
- Thi-Nga Dao, Seokhoon Yoon:
A node deployment algorithm for maximizing network lifetime in delay-constrained duty-cycled wireless sensor networks.
- Jiexin Yin, Ding Wang, Ying Wu, Zhidong Wu:
Reflector-aided direct locations of multiple signals in the presence of small reflector position biases.
- Qiang Gao, He-Sheng Tang, Jiawei Xiang, Yongteng Zhong:
A multi-sensor fault detection strategy for axial piston pump using the Walsh transform method.
- Anfeng Liu, Wei Chen, Xiao Liu:
Delay optimal opportunistic pipeline routing scheme for cognitive radio sensor networks.
- Sukho Oh, DongYeop Hwang, Kangseok Kim, Ki-Hyung Kim:
A hybrid mode to enhance the downward route performance in routing protocol for low power and lossy networks.
- Mohammed Abdulhakim Al-Absi, Ahmed Abdulhakim Al-Absi, TaeYong Kim, Hoon Jae Lee:
An environmental channel throughput and radio propagation modeling for vehicle-to-vehicle communication.
- Sung-Hyun Yang, Keshav Thapa, M. Humayun Kabir, Hee-Chan Lee:
Log-Viterbi algorithm applied on second-order hidden Markov model for human activity recognition.
- Bo Li, Fu-Wen Pang:
Innovative assessment scheme of navigation risk based on improved multi-source information fusion techniques.
- Angel Sanchis-Cano, Luis Guijarro, Massimo Condoluci:
Dynamic capacity provision for wireless sensors' connectivity: A profit optimization approach.
- Lanjun Dang, Jie Xu, Xuefei Cao, Hui Li, Jie Chen, Yueyu Zhang, Xiaotong Fu:
Efficient identity-based authenticated key agreement protocol with provable security for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Huaijun Wang, Ruomeng Ke, Junhuai Li, Yang An, Kan Wang, Lei Yu:
A correlation-based binary particle swarm optimization method for feature selection in human activity recognition.
- Hyung-Woo Kang, Seok-Joo Koh:
Enhanced group communication in constrained application protocol-based Internet-of-things networks.
- Shen Wang, Jun Wu, Yutao Zhang:
Consumer preference-enabled intelligent energy management for smart cities using game theoretic social tie.
- Zhiqing Wei, Ziyu Wang, Xin Yuan, Huici Wu, Zhiyong Feng:
Information density-based energy-limited capacity of ad hoc networks.
- Yasutaka Kawamoto, Toshihiko Matsunaga, Yuichi Kado:
MAC protocol with clock synchronization correction for a practical infrastructure monitoring system.
- Wei Zhong, Zhicai Juan, Fang Zong, Huishuang Su:
Hierarchical hub location model and hybrid algorithm for integration of urban and rural public transport.
- Hajin Kim, Myeong-Seon Gil, Yang-Sae Moon, Mi-Jung Choi:
Variable size sampling to support high uniformity confidence in sensor data streams.
- Jinhuan Zhang, Anfeng Liu, Peng Hu, Jun Long:
A fuzzy-rule-based packet reproduction routing for sensor networks.
- Wenqi Shi, Xiangyang Luo, Fan Zhao, Ziru Peng, Qingfeng Cheng, Yong Gan:
Geolocating a WeChat user based on the relation between reported and actual distance.
- Changhua Yao, Lei Zhu:
The quality of experience-oriented personal message acquisition optimization for intelligent apparatus in space information networks.
- Jing Wen, Dongwei Li, Linfeng Liu, Jiabin Yuan:
An estimated Hungarian method for data forwarding problem in underwater wireless sensor networks.
- Miguel J. Torres-Ruiz, Miltiadis D. Lytras, Hassan Mathkour:
Innovative services and applications of wireless sensor networks: Research challenges and opportunities.
- David Moreno-Salinas, António Manuel Santos Pascoal, Joaquín Aranda:
Multiple underwater target positioning with optimally placed acoustic surface sensor networks.
- Hassel Aurora Alcalá Garrido, Mario E. Rivero-Angeles, Eleazar Aguirre Anaya, Felipe A. Cruz-Pérez, S. Lirio Castellanos-Lopez, Genaro Hernández-Valdez:
Performance analysis of a wireless sensor network with cognitive radio capabilities in structural health monitoring applications: A discrete model.
- Meiyu Wang, Leilei Shi, Lu Liu, Mariwan Ahmed, John Panneerselvam:
Hybrid recommendation-based quality of service prediction for sensor services.
- Chao He, Zhidong Xie, Dongming Bian, Xijian Zhong:
Study of interference localization using single satellite based on signal strength distribution in multi-beam antenna for satellite communications system.
- Santiago Felici-Castell, Juan José Pérez Solano, Jaume Segura-Garcia, Miguel García-Pineda, Antonio Soriano-Asensi:
Experimental trade-offs between different strategies for multihop communications evaluated over real deployments of wireless sensor network for environmental monitoring.
- Shuyan Ni, Jianhua Cui, Naiping Cheng, Yurong Liao:
Detection and elimination method for deception jamming based on an antenna array.
- Qi Yang, Xuan Zhang, Jingfeng Qian, Qiang Ye:
An anomaly node detection method for distributed time synchronization algorithm in cognitive radio sensor networks.
- Wenbin Liu, Bo Yang, Zhili Chen:
Minimum-latency data aggregation scheduling based on multi-path routing structures under physical interference model.
- Min-Hyuk Kim, Sekchin Chang:
A real-time locating system for localization of high-speed mobile objects.
- Edson Ticona Zegarra, Rafael C. S. Schouery, Leandro A. Villas, Flávio Keidi Miyazawa:
Improved continuous enhancement routing solution for energy-aware data aggregation in wireless sensor networks.
- Jiagao Wu, Yue Ma, Linfeng Liu:
Cost-efficient dynamic quota-controlled routing in multi-community delay-tolerant networks.
- Yongqiang Hu, Cheng-yu Hong, Yifan Zhang, Guo-Wei Li:
A monitoring and warning system for expressway slopes using FBG sensing technology.
- Haiyan Yang, Hongqiang Liu, Zhongliang Zhou, An Xu:
A practical adaptive nonlinear tracking algorithm with range rate measurement.
- Xianyu Zhang, Daoxing Guo, Kefeng Guo, Hehao Niu:
Secure performance analysis and detection of pilot attack in massive multiple-input multiple-output system.
- Zhenguo Chen, Liqin Tian, Chuang Lin:
Trust evaluation model of cloud user based on behavior data.
- Shaoqiang Liu, Yanfang Liu, Xiang Chen, Xiaoping Fan:
A new scheme for evaluating energy efficiency of data compression in wireless sensor networks.
- Peng Chen, Yonghong Xie, Pei Jin, Dezheng Zhang:
A wireless sensor data-based coal mine gas monitoring algorithm with least squares support vector machines optimized by swarm intelligence techniques.
- Jianming Cui, Xiaojun Zhang, Ning Cao, Dexue Zhang, Jianrui Ding, Guofu Li:
An improved authentication protocol-based dynamic identity for multi-server environments.
- Enwei Xu, Shuo Shi, Dawei Chen, Xuemai Gu:
A joint optimization of energy harvesting and spectrum sensing for wireless sensor networks under Middleton Class A noise.
- Leilei Li, Hengji Li, Chao-Yang Li, Xiubo Chen, Yan Chang, Yuguang Yang, Jian Li:
The security analysis of E91 protocol in collective-rotation noise channel.
- Seunggyu Byeon, Sejin Park, Hyung-Yoon Seo, Jong-Deok Kim:
CLOF: Contribution-level-based opportunistic flooding for multihop wireless networks.
- Shujun Han, Xiaodong Xu, Litong Zhao, Xiaofeng Tao:
Joint time and power allocation for uplink cooperative non-orthogonal multiple access based massive machine-type communication Network.
- Bin Pan, Hao Wu, Jin Wang:
FL-ASB: A Fuzzy Logic Based Adaptive-period Single-hop Broadcast Protocol.