default search action
- Álvaro Rocha, Simona Riurean:
Editorial of the special issue from WorldCIST'20.
- Maria José Sousa, George Leal Jamil, Cicero Eduardo Walter, Manuel Au-Yong-Oliveira, Fernando Moreira:
Big data analytics on patents for innovation public policies.
- Andrea Vázquez-Ingelmo, Alicia García-Holgado, Francisco José García-Peñalvo, Roberto Therón:
Proof-of-concept of an information visualization classification approach based on their fine-grained features.
- Davide Carneiro, Miguel Guimarães, Mariana Carvalho, Paulo Novais:
Using meta-learning to predict performance metrics in machine learning problems.
- Habiba Drias, Yassine Drias, Ilyes Khennak:
A novel Orca Cultural Algorithm and applications.
- Thyago Celso Cavalcante Nepomuceno, Victor Diogho Heuer de Carvalho, Késsia Thais C. Nepomuceno, Ana Paula C. S. Costa:
Exploring knowledge benchmarking using time-series directional distance functions and bibliometrics.
- Anita Thakur, Prakriti Aggarwal, Ashwani Kumar Dubey, Ahmed Abdelgawad, Álvaro Rocha:
Design of decision model for sensitive crop irrigation system.
- Chao Cai, Haotian Dong, Xinyi Wang:
Expectile regression forest: A new nonparametric expectile regression model.
- Kishore Balasubramanian, Ananthamoorthy Nalligoundenpalayam Periyasamy, Ramya Kishore:
Modified spider monkey optimization algorithm based feature selection and probabilistic neural network classifier in face recognition.
- Mohammad Afzalinejad:
Radial eco-efficiency in the presence of weakly disposable undesirable outputs: Evaluating agricultural sectors.
- Lalit Kumar, Manoj Kumar Kar, Sanjay Kumar:
Statistical analysis based reactive power optimization using improved differential evolutionary algorithm.
- Swasthika Jain Thandaga Jwalanaiah, Israel Jeena Jacob, Ajay Kumar Mandava:
Effective deep learning based multimodal sentiment analysis from unstructured big data.
- Michael Unterkalmsteiner, Waleed Adbeen:
A compendium and evaluation of taxonomy quality attributes.
- Sohaib Asif, Wenhui Yi, Kamran Amjad, Hou Jin, Tao Yi, Jinhai Si:
Detection of COVID-19 from chest X-ray images: Boosting the performance with convolutional neural network and transfer learning.
- Hamid Reza Boveiri, Raouf Khayami, Reza Javidan, Alireza Mehdizadeh, Samaneh Abbasi:
A regularization-based deep unsupervised model for affine multimodal co-registration.
- Changhui You, Hong Zheng, Zhongyuan Guo, Tianyu Wang, Xiongbin Wu:
Tampering detection and localization base on sample guidance and individual camera device convolutional neural network features.
- Sait Gül, Ali Aydogdu:
Novel distance and entropy definitions for linear Diophantine fuzzy sets and an extension of TOPSIS (LDF-TOPSIS).
- João Pimentel, Paulo J. Azevedo, Luís Torgo:
Subgroup mining for performance analysis of regression models.
- Nedim Muzoglu, Ahmet Mesrur Halefoglu, Muhammed Onur Avci, Melike Kaya Karaaslan, Bekir Siddik Binboga Yarman:
Detection of COVID-19 and its pulmonary stage using Bayesian hyperparameter optimization and deep feature selection methods.
- Abdul Sami, Ali Asif, Muhammad Imran, Farah Aziz, Muhammad Yasir Noor:
Artificial neural network and dataset optimization for implementation of linear system models in resource-constrained embedded systems.
- Victor Chang, Lian Liu, Qianwen Xu, Taiyu Li, Ching-Hsien Hsu:
An improved model for sentiment analysis on luxury hotel review.
- Bo Liu, Xingrui Li, Huina Wang, Shuangtao Zhao, Jianqiang Li, Guangzhi Qu, Fei Wang:
Retyping of triple-negative breast cancer based on clustering method.
- Amanuel Hirpa Madessa, Junyu Dong, Yanhai Gan, Feng Gao:
A deep learning approach for specular highlight removal from transmissive materials.
- Feng Zhao, Jiahui Zhang, Zhiyuan Chen, Xiaofeng Zhang, Qingsong Xie:
Topic identification of text-based expert stock comments using multi-level information fusion.
- Yuki Nakai, Takanobu Miwa, Hiroki Shigemune, Hideyuki Sawada:
Four-dimensional collision detection and behaviour based on the physics-based calculation.
- Ricardo dos Santos, José Aguilar:
A hybrid recommender system based on description/dialetheic logic and linked data.
- Rong Qin, Huanhuan Lv, Yi Zhang, Luwen Huangfu, Sheng Huang:
ASDFL: An adaptive super-pixel discriminative feature-selective learning for vehicle matching.
- Rui Song, Tong Li, Xin Dong, Zhiming Ding:
An effective points of interest recommendation approach based on embedded meta-path of spatiotemporal data.
- Vijay Kumar, Dilbag Singh:
Chaotic spotted hyena optimizer for numerical problems.
- Deepti Sisodia, Dilip Singh Sisodia:
A hybrid data-level sampling approach in learning from skewed user-click data for click fraud detection in online advertising.
- Aleksandar Aleksic, Dragan D. Milanovic, Nikola Komatina, Danijela Tadic:
Evaluation and ranking of failures in manufacturing process by combining best-worst method and VIKOR under type-2 fuzzy environment.
- Jingyun Sun, Shaobin Huang, Rongsheng Li:
An unsupervised policy relevance scoring method: Taking Chinese social security policies as the application case.
- Rouhollah Javadpour Boroujeni, Seyfollah Soleimani:
Classify nodes based on their degree distribution: A more scalable method for influence maximization.
- Bo Liu, Huina Wang, Xin Wang, Junqi Long, Xujie Zhuang, Xinchan Ji, Nian Zhu, Jinmeng Li, Ting Gao, Xuehui Zhang, Jiangyong Yu, Shuangtao Zhao:
Four-gene signature based on machine learning filtration could predict prognosis of patients with breast cancer.
- Hadjer Moulai, Habiba Drias:
Association rule mining using new discrete elephant swarm approaches.
- Esther-Lydia Silva-Ramírez, Inmaculada Cumbrera-Conde, Rafael Cano-Crespo, Francisco-Luis Cumbrera:
Machine learning techniques for the ab initio Bravais lattice determination.
- Lin Zhong, Jun Zeng, Yang Yu, Hongjin Tao, Wenying Jiang, Luxi Cheng:
A text matching model based on dynamic multi-mask and augmented adversarial.
- Hongxing Peng, Zheng Xing, Xiaotang Liu, Zongmei Gao, Huijun He:
Toward masked face recognition: An effective facial feature extraction and refinement model in multiple scenes.
- Yossi Hadad, Baruch Keren:
A decision-making support system module for customer segmentation and ranking.
- Suvita Rani Sharma, Manpreet Kaur, Birmohan Singh:
A Self-adaptive Bald Eagle Search optimization algorithm with dynamic opposition-based learning for global optimization problems.
- Gabriel B. Lima, Thiago de M. Chaves, Wanessa W. L. Freitas, Renata M. C. R. de Souza:
Statistical learning from Brazilian fake news.
- Weihua Li, Hang Li, Bei Yang, Lihua Zhou, Xianming Yang, Miao Zhang, Bingyi Wang:
Knowledge-aware representation learning for diagnosis prediction.
- Michael Osadebey, Marius Pedersen, Meeta Kalra, Dag Waaler, Nizar Bouguila:
Enhancement of clustering techniques by coupling clustering tree and neural network: Application to brain tumour segmentation.
- Ameed Almomani, Paula Saavedra, Pablo Barreiro, Roi Durán, Rosa M. Crujeiras, María Loureiro, Eduardo Sánchez:
Application of choice models in tourism recommender systems.
- Muhammad Akram, Uzma Noreen, Dragan Pamucar:
Extended PROMETHEE approach with 2-tuple linguistic m-polar fuzzy sets for selection of elliptical cardio machine.
- Mehmet Bilal Er:
COVID-19 detection based on pre-trained deep networks and LSTM model using X-ray images enhanced contrast with artificial bee colony algorithm.
- Dinesh Menaka, S. Ganesh Vaidyanathan:
A hybrid convolutional neural network-support vector machine architecture for classification of super-resolution enhanced chromosome images.
- Murugan Palanikumar, Krishnan Arulmozhi, Chiranjibe Jana, Madhumangal Pal:
Multiple-attribute decision-making spherical vague normal operators and their applications for the selection of farmers.
- Neil A. M. Maiden, James Lockerbie, Konstantinos Zachos, Alex Wolf, Amanda Brown:
Designing new digital tools to augment human creative thinking at work: An application in elite sports coaching.
- Saba Fatima, Musavarah Sarwar, Fariha Zafar, Muhammad Akram:
Group decision-making analysis based on distance measures under rough environment.
- Chong Wang, Jie Liu:
Fault diagnosis for high-speed train braking system based on disentangled causal representation learning.
- Hamid Reza Kazemi, Kaveh Khalili Damghani, Soheil Sadi-Nezhad:
Estimation of optimum thresholds for binary classification using genetic algorithm: An application to solve a credit scoring problem.
- Soumyaranjan Ranasingh, Tapan Pradhan, Dhenuvakonda Koteswara Raju:
Calibration and frequency estimation in sensors for electrical parameter measurement using regression and metaheuristic based models.
- Jianzhou Wang, Honggang Guo, Aiyi Song:
Photovoltaic power combination prediction system based on improved multi-objective optimization algorithm and nonlinear weighting strategy.
- Tanuja Punetha, Komal:
Some novel operational laws and spherical fuzzy Choquet-Frank operators and their application to MCDM.
- Aurora Ramírez, Rafael Barbudo, José Raúl Romero:
An experimental comparison of metaheuristic frameworks for multi-objective optimization.
- Bitanu Chatterjee, Trinav Bhattacharyya, Kushal Kanti Ghosh, Agneet Chatterjee, Ram Sarkar:
A novel meta-heuristic approach for influence maximization in social networks.
- Soniya, Lotika Singh, Sandeep Paul:
Hybrid evolutionary network architecture search (HyENAS) for convolution class of deep neural networks with applications.
- Leonardo Ramos Rodrigues:
A chaotic grey wolf optimizer for constrained optimization problems.
- Yacine Azouz, Dalila Boughaci:
Multi-objective memetic approach for the optimal web services composition.
- Aakanksha Sharaff, Vrihas Pathak, Siddhartha Shankar Paul:
Deep learning-based smishing message identification using regular expression feature generation.
- Jalal Sadoon Hameed Al-bayati, Burak Berk Üstündag:
Hybrid intelligent technology for plant health using the fusion of evolutionary optimization and deep neural networks.
- Aditya Khamparia, Babita Pandey, Fadi M. Al-Turjman, Prajoy Podder:
An intelligent IoMT enabled feature extraction method for early detection of knee arthritis.
- Guo Chen, Wenjian Zhang:
Application of big data information system in early diagnosis, treatment, and nursing of cervical cancer infected by human papillomavirus.
- Bilal Yaseen Al-Mualemi, Lu Lu:
Characterization of heart rate variability and oxygen saturation in sepsis patients.
- Xiao Lv, Dingying Ma, Jinsheng Zhou, Lili Zhang, Xinke Li:
Information collection system for fall detection of stroke patients under cascade algorithm in the context of multi-modal information fusion and e-health.
- Zicheng Shan, Wei Miao:
COVID-19 patient diagnosis and treatment data mining algorithm based on association rules.
- Aiwei Zhang, Junwei Wang, Cunming Zhang, Lingzhu Gu:
Prediction of chemical components of urinary stones through colour Doppler ultrasound twinkling artefacts under optimized space composite algorithm.
- Faying Lian, Hui Liu, Huan Shao, Yanyan Han:
Embedded intelligent fetal heart rate monitoring system under empirical mode decomposition algorithm and its usage in pregnant women with pregnancy bacterial infection complications and nursing.
- Prabhdeep Singh, Rajbir Kaur, Gaurav Dhiman, Giridhar Reddy Bojja:
BOSS: A new QoS aware blockchain assisted framework for secure and smart healthcare as a service.
- Qingyu He, Ruigen Pan:
Automatic segmentation algorithm for magnetic resonance imaging in prediction of breast tumour histological grading.
- Qiong Dai, Wei Ai, Kun Yuan, Min Jia, Jingwu Sun:
Computed tomography image and mechanism of spiral neuron T-type calcification channel of elderly patient with senile sudden deafness under embedded system combined with artificial intelligence algorithm.
- Ziyu Song, Bowen Yang:
Ant colony based fish crowding degree optimization algorithm for magnetic resonance imaging segmentation in sports knee joint injury assessment.
- Ji Ke, Shufa Wang, Jiangchun Li, Quan Liu:
Modified particle swarm optimization based magnetic resonance imaging analysis for identification of risk factors tissue damage incidence.
- Ji Ke, Shufa Wang, Zhao Qiu, Quan Liu:
Diagnostic evaluation of low-rank matrix denoising algorithm-based magnetic resonance imaging on tibial plateau fracture complicated with meniscus injury.
- Zhe Lin, Zhiqiang Zhang, Miao Xiao, Zhijian Xiao, Qichu Wang, Qian Jiang:
Application of permutation entropy and factorization network in the classification of congenital heart disease.
- Bin Lu:
Algorithm improvement of neural network in endoscopic image recognition of upper digestive tract system.
- Enas W. Abdulhay, Maha Alafeef, Hikmat Hadoush, Arunkumar N.:
A 64-channel scheme for autism detection via scaled conjugate gradient-based neural network classification of electroencephalogram ripples' complexity.
- Kuruge Darshana Abeyrathna, Ole-Christoffer Granmo, Rishad A. Shafik, Lei Jiao, Adrian Wheeldon, Alex Yakovlev, Jie Lei, Morten Goodwin:
A multi-step finite-state automaton for arbitrarily deterministic Tsetlin Machine learning.
- Rupsa Saha, Ole-Christoffer Granmo, Morten Goodwin:
Using Tsetlin Machine to discover interpretable rules in natural language processing applications.
- Omar Zammit, Serengul Smith, David Windridge, Clifford De Raffaele:
Reducing the dependency of having prior domain knowledge for effective online information retrieval.
- Hui Zeng, Gaurav Dhiman, Ashutosh Sharma, Amit Sharma, Alexey A. Tselykh:
An IoT and Blockchain-based approach for the smart water management system in agriculture.
- Hongzhi Wei, Yuqian Yang, Zhijian Liu:
Preschool education optimization based on mobile edge computing under COVID-19.
- Xingsi Xue, Qihan Huang:
Generative adversarial learning for optimizing ontology alignment.
- Zhuoqun Xia, Yaling Chen, Bo Yin, Haolan Liang, Hongmei Zhou, Ke Gu, Fei Yu:
Fed_ADBN: An efficient intrusion detection framework based on client selection in AMI network.
- U. Raghavendra, Anjan Gudigar, Yashas Chakole, Praneet Kasula, Subha D. Puthankattil, Nahrizul Adib Kadri, Edward J. Ciaccio, U. Rajendra Acharya:
Automated detection and screening of depression using continuous wavelet transform with electroencephalogram signals.
- Yusuf Çelik, Murat Karabatak:
Extracting low dimensional representations from large size whole slide images using deep convolutional autoencoders.
- Ashish Khanna, Pandiaraj Selvaraj, Deepak Gupta, Tariq Hussain Sheikh, Piyush Kumar Pareek, Vishnu Shankar:
Internet of things and deep learning enabled healthcare disease diagnosis using biomedical electrocardiogram signals.
- Manish Sharma, Sohamkumar Patel, U. Rajendra Acharya:
Expert system for detection of congestive heart failure using optimal wavelet and heart rate variability signals for wireless cloud-based environment.
- Hilda Mayrose, Niranjana Sampathila, G. Muralidhar Bairy, Sushma Belurkar, Kavitha Saravu, Akash Basu, Saman Khan:
Intelligent algorithm for detection of dengue using mobilenetv2-based deep features with lymphocyte nucleus.
- Surya Das, Subha D. Puthankattil:
Wireless electroencephalogram monitoring system for deciphering neurological disorders using brain connectivity patterns.
- Yusi Teng, Jie Zhang, Ting Sun:
Data-driven decision-making model based on artificial intelligence in higher education system of colleges and universities.
- Saranya Arirangan, Kottilingam Kottursamy:
Multi-scaled feature fusion enabled convolutional neural network for predicting fibrous dysplasia bone disorder.
- Pratiksha Meshram, Radhakrishna Rambola:
Diagnosis of depression level using multimodal approaches using deep learning techniques with multiple selective features.
- U. S. B. K. Mahalaxmi, Kishan Bhushan Sahay, R. Sabitha, Sulaima Lebbe Abdul Haleem, Prabjot Kaur, P. Vijayakumar:
Using electroencephalogram classification in a convolutional neural network, infer privacy on healthcare internet of things 5.0.
- Bin Yang:
Model innovation of students' mental health education from the perspective of big data.
- Mohamed Yacin Sikkandar, Ahmed Ayman A. Almedhun:
Numerical investigation of hemodynamic pattern in carotid artery dynamic aneurysm on bifurcation region for early clinical decision making.
- Xuan Zhao, Bowen Liu, Xutong Jiang, Wenda Tang, Wanchun Dou:
Smart decision for device selection in D2D-assisted multi-path video transmission network.
- Praphula Kumar Jain, Waris Quamer, Rajendra Pamula:
Consumer sentiment analysis with aspect fusion and GAN-BERT aided adversarial learning.
- S. Rajiv, C. Navaneethan:
A supervised learning-based approach for focused web crawling for IoMT using global co-occurrence matrix.
- Nebojsa Bacanin:
Hybrid multi agent optimization for optimal battery storage using micro grid.
- Alaa Omran Almagrabi:
Challenges and vulnerability evaluation of smart cities in IoT device based on cybersecurity mechanism.
- Ashit Kumar Dutta, Basit Qureshi, Yasser Albagory, Majed Alsanea, Deepak Gupta, Ashish Khanna:
Internet of agents system for age and gender classification using grasshopper optimization with deep convolution neural networks.
- Selvin Shabu Lilly Pushpam Jany Shabu, Kusum Yadav, Elham Kariri, Kamal Kumar Gola, Mohd Anul Haq, Anil Kumar:
Trajectory clustering and query processing analysis framework for knowledge discovery in cloud environment.
- Sathishkumar Karupusamy, J. Refonaa, Sakthidasan Sankaran, Priyanka Dahiya, Mohd Anul Haq, Anil Kumar:
Effective energy usage and data compression approach using data mining algorithms for IoT data.
- Aldosary Saad, Zafer Al-Makhadmeh:
A convex problem optimization solution for information management in edge computing platforms.
- Simarjeet Kaur, Navdeep Kaur, Kamaljit Singh Bhatia, Mohd Abdul Rahim Khan, Manoj Gupta, Naveen Kumar Sharma, Sunil Kumar Sharma:
Node localization and data aggregation scheme using cuckoo search and neural network.
- M. M. Kamruzzaman:
6G wireless communication assisted security management using cloud edge computing.
- Dharmalingam Sundaram Manoj Kumar, Premkumar Sriramya:
Optimizing time delay in cloud using enhanced multi-hold inherited maximization algorithm to reduce cost and improve bandwidth.
- Amartya Mukherjee, Ayan Kumar Panja, Nilanjan Dey, Rubén González Crespo:
An intelligent edge enabled 6G-flying ad-hoc network ecosystem for precision agriculture.
- Pajany Murugaiyan, Zayaraz Godandapani:
A rendezvous block-based authentication framework for service-level security in decentralized cloud resources.
- Muhammad Adil, Said Nabi, Muhammad Aleem, Vicente García-Díaz, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin:
CA-MLBS: content-aware machine learning based load balancing scheduler in the cloud environment.