- Yang Yu, Chen Chen, Xinjun Sheng, Xiangyang Zhu:
Multi-DoF continuous estimation for wrist torques using stacked autoencoder.
- Matteo Demuru, Simone Maurizio La Cava, Sara Maria Pani, Matteo Fraschini:
A comparison between power spectral density and network metrics: An EEG study.
- Jingxu Xu, Depeng Xu, Qianyue Wei, Yongjin Zhou:
Automatic classification of male and female skeletal muscles using ultrasound imaging.
- Cristobal Arrieta, Julio Urrutia, Pablo Besa, Cristian Montalba, Nelson Lafont, Marcelo E. Andia, Sergio Uribe:
Automatic quantification of fat infiltration in paraspinal muscles using T2-weighted images: An OsiriX application.
- Poomipat Boonyakitanont, Apiwat Lek-Uthai, Krisnachai Chomtho, Jitkomut Songsiri:
A review of feature extraction and performance evaluation in epileptic seizure detection using EEG.
- Navid Ghassemi, Afshin Shoeibi, Modjtaba Rouhani:
Deep neural network with generative adversarial networks pre-training for brain tumor classification based on MR images.
- Saeedeh Samaee, Hamid Reza Kobravi:
Predicting the occurrence of wrist tremor based on electromyography using a hidden Markov model and entropy based learning algorithm.
- Maharshi M. Trivedi, James K. Mills:
Centroid calculation of the blastomere from 3D Z-Stack image data of a 2-cell mouse embryo.
- Masoomeh Rahimi, Raheleh Davoodi, Mohammad Hassan Moradi:
Deep fuzzy model for non-linear effective connectivity estimation in the intuition of consciousness correlates.
- MohammadReza Mohebbian, Mohammad Wajih Alam, Khan A. Wahid, Anh Dinh:
Single channel high noise level ECG deconvolution using optimized blind adaptive filtering and fixed-point convolution kernel compensation.
- Federico Guede Fernández, Víctor Ferrer Mileo, Marc Mateu-Mateus, Juan Ramos-Castro, Miguel Ángel García-González, Mireya Fernández-Chimeno:
A photoplethysmography smartphone-based method for heart rate variability assessment: device model and breathing influences.
- Aysa Jafarifarmand, Mohammad Ali Badamchizadeh:
Real-time multiclass motor imagery brain-computer interface by modified common spatial patterns and adaptive neuro-fuzzy classifier.
- Ahmad Rujoie, Ali Fallah, Saeid Rashidi, Elaheh Rafiei Khoshnood, Tirdad Seifi Ala:
Classification and evaluation of the severity of tricuspid regurgitation using phonocardiogram.
- Miran Lee, Tae-Geon Song, Joo-Ho Lee:
Heartbeat classification using local transform pattern feature and hybrid neural fuzzy-logic system based on self-organizing map.
- Yingyue Chen, Liping Zhang, Bei Zhang, Chang'an A. Zhan:
Short-term HRV in young adults for momentary assessment of acute mental stress.
- Nasim Nasiri, Amir Hossein Foruzan, Yen-Wei Chen:
Integration of a knowledge-based constraint into generative models with applications in semi-automatic segmentation of liver tumors.
- Mona Nasseri, Václav Kremen, Petr Nejedly, Inyong Kim, Su-Youne Chang, Hang Joon Jo, Hari Guragain, Nathaniel Nelson, Edward E. Patterson, Beverly K. Sturges, Chelsea M. Crowe, Tim Denison, Benjamin H. Brinkmann, Gregory A. Worrell:
Semi-supervised training data selection improves seizure forecasting in canines with epilepsy.
- Nikita Rathi, Saugata Sinha, Bhargava Chinni, Vikram Dogra, Navalgund Rao:
Feasibility of quantitative tissue characterization using novel parameters extracted from photoacoustic power spectrum.
- José A. Guerrero, Jorge Eduardo Macías-Díaz:
A threshold selection criterion based on the number of runs for the detection of bursts in EMG signals.
- Jonathan J. C. Nicolet, Juan F. Restrepo, Gastón Schlotthauer:
Classification of intracavitary electrograms in atrial fibrillation using information and complexity measures.
- Viacheslav V. Danilov, Igor P. Skirnevskiy, Roman A. Manakov, Olga M. Gerget, Farid Melgani:
Feature selection algorithm based on PDF/PMF area difference.
- Hikmat Ullah, Basharat Ullah, Longwen Wu, Fakheraldin Y. O. Abdalla, Guanghui Ren, Yaqin Zhao:
Multi-modality medical images fusion based on local-features fuzzy sets and novel sum-modified-Laplacian in non-subsampled shearlet transform domain.
- Jenny C. Castiblanco, Steffen Ortmann, Iván Fernando Mondragón, Catalina Alvarado-Rojas, Michael Jöbges, Julián Colorado:
Myoelectric pattern recognition of hand motions for stroke rehabilitation.
- Amit Singhal, Pushpendra Singh, Binish Fatimah, Ram Bilas Pachori:
An efficient removal of power-line interference and baseline wander from ECG signals by employing Fourier decomposition technique.
- Yoshitaka Kimori:
A morphological image processing method to improve the visibility of pulmonary nodules on chest radiographic images.
- Viviana Mendoza Ramos, Hector A. Kairuz Hernandez-Diaz, Maria E. Hernandez-Diaz Huici, Heidi Martens, Gwen Van Nuffelen, Marc De Bodt:
Acoustic features to characterize sentence accent production in dysarthric speech.
- Martín O. Méndez, J. S. Murguía, Alfonso Alba, Valdemar Arce-Guevara, Hernán González-Aguilar, Guillermina Guerrero Mora:
Power-law scaling behavior of A-phase events during sleep: Normal and pathologic conditions.
- Ihsen Ben Salah, Ramón de la Rosa, Kaïs Ouni, Ridha Ben Salah:
Automatic diagnosis of valvular heart diseases by impedance cardiography signal processing.
- Ashvaany Egambaram, Nasreen Badruddin, Vijanth S. Asirvadam, Tahamina Begum, Eric Fauvet, Christophe Stolz:
FastEMD-CCA algorithm for unsupervised and fast removal of eyeblink artifacts from electroencephalogram.
- Yang You, Wanzhong Chen, Mingyang Li, Tao Zhang, Yun Jiang, Xiao Zheng:
Automatic focal and non-focal EEG detection using entropy-based features from flexible analytic wavelet transform.
- Manoj Diwakar, Prabhishek Singh:
CT image denoising using multivariate model and its method noise thresholding in non-subsampled shearlet domain.
- Pedro M. M. Pereira, Rui Fonseca-Pinto, Rui Pedro Paiva, Pedro A. Amado Assunção, Luis M. N. Tavora, Lucas A. Thomaz, Sérgio M. M. Faria:
Skin lesion classification enhancement using border-line features - The melanoma vs nevus problem.
- Bing Bai, Yongzhao Du, Peizhong Liu, Pengming Sun, Ping Li, Yuchun Lv:
Detection of cervical lesion region from colposcopic images based on feature reselection.
- Bipasha Kashyap, Malcolm Horne, Pubudu N. Pathirana, Laura Power, David Szmulewicz:
Automated Topographic Prominence based quantitative assessment of speech timing in Cerebellar Ataxia.
- Zhen Chao, Dohyeon Kim, Hee-Joung Kim:
Multiplanar reconstruction with incomplete data via enhanced fuzzy radial basis function neural networks.
- MohammadReza Mohebbian, Anh Dinh, Khan A. Wahid, Mohammad Sami Alam:
Blind, Cuff-less, Calibration-Free and Continuous Blood Pressure Estimation using Optimized Inductive Group Method of Data Handling.
- Filipe Serra Bragança, Christoffer Roepstorff, Marie Rhodin, Thilo Pfau, René van Weeren, Lars Roepstorff:
Quantitative lameness assessment in the horse based on upper body movement symmetry: The effect of different filtering techniques on the quantification of motion symmetry.
- Weizheng Qiao, Xiaojun Bi:
Ternary-task convolutional bidirectional neural turing machine for assessment of EEG-based cognitive workload.
- Sandra Márquez-Figueroa, Yuriy S. Shmaliy, Oscar Ibarra-Manzano:
Optimal extraction of EMG signal envelope and artifacts removal assuming colored measurement noise.
- Abhishek Chakraborty, Deboleena Sadhukhan, Saurabh Pal, Madhuchhanda Mitra:
Automated myocardial infarction identification based on interbeat variability analysis of the photoplethysmographic data.
- Dominik Rzepka:
Low-complexity lossless multichannel ECG compression based on selective linear prediction.
- Khakon Das, Debashis Das Chakladar, Partha Pratim Roy, Atri Chatterjee, Shankar Prasad Saha:
Epileptic seizure prediction by the detection of seizure waveform from the pre-ictal phase of EEG signal.
- Sumitra Shukla, Sachin Kumar Singh, Debjani Mitra:
An efficient heart sound segmentation approach using kurtosis and zero frequency filter features.
- Navid Ibtehaj Nizam, Sharmin R. Ara, Md. Kamrul Hasan:
Classification of breast lesions using quantitative ultrasound biomarkers.
- Zhixing Jiang, Chaoxun Guo, Jin Zang, Guangming Lu, David Zhang:
Features fusion of multichannel wrist pulse signal based on KL-MGDCCA and decision level combination.
- Zaid Abduh, Ebrahim Ameen Nehary, Manal Abdel Wahed, Yasser M. Kadah:
Classification of heart sounds using fractional fourier transform based mel-frequency spectral coefficients and traditional classifiers.
- Sofiane Ibrahim Benchabane, Nadia Saadia, Amar Ramdane-Cherif:
Novel algorithm for conventional myocontrol of upper limbs prosthetics.
- Pin Wang, Qi Song, Yongming Li, Shanshan Lv, Jiaxin Wang, Linyu Li, Hehua Zhang:
Cross-task extreme learning machine for breast cancer image classification with deep convolutional features.
- Peng Chen, Qing Zhang:
Classification of heart sounds using discrete time-frequency energy feature based on S transform and the wavelet threshold denoising.
- Nathaniel Barbara, Tracey A. Camilleri, Kenneth P. Camilleri:
A comparison of EOG baseline drift mitigation techniques.
- Ramiro R. A. Barreira, Lee Luan Ling:
Kullback-Leibler divergence and sample skewness for pathological voice quality assessment.
- Ming-Ai Li, Yi-Fan Wang, Xiaoqing Zhu, Jin-Fu Yang:
A wrapped time-frequency combined selection in the source domain.
- Sonali Dash, Manas Ranjan Senapati:
Enhancing detection of retinal blood vessels by combined approach of DWT, Tyler Coye and Gamma correction.
- Azra Saeidi, Farshad Almasganj:
Cardiac valves disorder classification based on active valves appearance periodic sequences tree of murmurs.
- Chung-Feng Jeffrey Kuo, Yi-Shing Leu, Deng-Jie Hu, Chun-Chia Huang, Jing-Jhong Siao, Kathya Belen Pinos Leon:
Application of intelligent automatic segmentation and 3D reconstruction of inferior turbinate and maxillary sinus from computed tomography and analyze the relationship between volume and nasal lesion.
- Zahra Ghanbari, Mohammad Hassan Moradi:
FSIFT-PLV: An emerging phase synchrony index.
- Sarmad Maqsood, Umer Javed:
Multi-modal Medical Image Fusion based on Two-scale Image Decomposition and Sparse Representation.
- Arti Anuragi, Dilip Singh Sisodia:
Empirical wavelet transform based automated alcoholism detecting using EEG signal features.
- Yue-Der Lin, Ya-Fen Jhou:
Estimation of heart rate and respiratory rate from the seismocardiogram under resting state.
- Anupam Bisht, Shivam Srivastava, Geethanjali Purushothaman:
A new 360° rotating type stimuli for improved SSVEP based brain computer interface.
- Mohsen Hajabdollahi, Reza Esfandiarpoor, Elyas Sabeti, Nader Karimi, S. M. Reza Soroushmehr, Shadrokh Samavi:
Multiple abnormality detection for automatic medical image diagnosis using bifurcated convolutional neural network.
- Sébastien Ménigot, Maroun Geryes, Jean-Marc Girault:
Detection of Weak Doppler Microembolic Signature using Two-Dimensional-Adaptive Time-Frequency Threshold from Spectrogram.
- Eliana M. Santos, Raymundo Cassani, Tiago H. Falk, Francisco J. Fraga:
Improved motor imagery brain-computer interface performance via adaptive modulation filtering and two-stage classification.
- Shih-Feng Huang, Hong-Ping Lu:
Classification of temporal data using dynamic time warping and compressed learning.
- Jeevan K. Pant, Sridhar Krishnan:
Group sparse structure and elastic-net regularization for compressive sensing of pulse-type physiological signals.
- Susanta Kumar Rout, Pradyut Kumar Biswal:
An efficient error-minimized random vector functional link network for epileptic seizure classification using VMD.
- Thiago D. Cordeiro, Daniel L. Sousa, Idágene Aparecida Cestari, Antonio M. N. Lima:
A physiological control system for ECG-synchronized pulsatile pediatric ventricular assist devices.
- Xiaojuan Ding, Zhao Lv:
Design and development of an EOG-based simplified Chinese eye-writing system.
- Michal Novotný, Petr Dusek, Imen Daly, Evzen Ruzicka, Jan Rusz:
Glottal Source Analysis of Voice Deficits in Newly Diagnosed Drug-naïve Patients with Parkinson's Disease: Correlation Between Acoustic Speech Characteristics and Non-Speech Motor Performance.
- Azadeh Aghaeeyan, Mohammad Javad Yazdanpanah, Jamshid Hadjati:
A New Tumor-Immunotherapy Regimen based on Impulsive Control Strategy.
- Siddharth Pandey, Pranshu Ranjan Singh, Jing Tian:
An image augmentation approach using two-stage generative adversarial network for nuclei image segmentation.
- Chen Chen, Zhengchun Hua, Ruiqi Zhang, Guangyuan Liu, Wanhui Wen:
Automated arrhythmia classification based on a combination network of CNN and LSTM.
- Muhammad Zubair, Changwoo Yoon:
Multilevel mental stress detection using ultra-short pulse rate variability series.
- Marco Domenico Cirillo, Aluizio d'Affonsêca Netto, Gianna Maria Toffolo, Antônio Maurício F. L. Miranda de Sá:
Development of a brain computer interface based on steady-state visual evoked potential with multiple intermittent photo stimulation.
- P. Padmavathy, S. Pakkir Mohideen:
An efficient two-pass classifier system for patient opinion mining to analyze drugs satisfaction.
- Arunkumar KR, Bhaskar Manickam:
Heart rate estimation from wrist-type photoplethysmography signals during physical exercise.
- Mariel Alfaro-Ponce, Isaac Chairez:
Continuous and recurrent pattern dynamic neural networks recognition of electrophysiological signals.
- Ge Wang, Lin Yang, Ming Liu, Xin Yuan, Peng Xiong, Feng Lin, Xiu-Ling Liu:
ECG signal denoising based on deep factor analysis.
- Graham C. Goodwin, María M. Seron, Adrian M. Medioli, Tenele Smith, Bruce R. King, Carmel Smart:
A systematic stochastic design strategy achieving an optimal tradeoff between peak BGL and probability of hypoglycaemic events for individuals having type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Xin Hu, Deqiong Ding, Zhengzuo Li, Quanxu Ge, Chunmao Jiang, Jing Li, Zhiyuan Zhou, Dianhui Chu:
Axis-guided patch based accurate segmentation for pathological vessels using adaptive weight sparse representation.
- Esra Saatci, Ertugrul Saatci:
State-space analysis of fractional-order respiratory system models.
- Fuqiang Yang, Dinghua Zhang, Hua Zhang, Kuidong Huang:
Cupping artifacts correction for polychromatic X-ray cone-beam computed tomography based on projection compensation and hardening behavior.
- Dhanalekshmi P. Yedurkar, Shilpa P. Metkar:
Multiresolution approach for artifacts removal and localization of seizure onset zone in epileptic EEG signal.
- Feiyan Li, Weisheng Li, Yucheng Shu, Sheng Qin, Bin Xiao, Ziwei Zhan:
Multiscale receptive field based on residual network for pancreas segmentation in CT images.
- Sahana M. Prabhu, Abhijith Chakiat, Shashank S, Krishna Poojita Vunnava, Rohit Shetty:
Deep learning segmentation and quantification of Meibomian glands.
- Mukesh Kumar, Dilbag Singh, K. K. Deepak:
Identifying heart-brain interactions during internally and externally operative attention using conditional entropy.
- Alireza Mirzaee, Maryam Dehghani, Mohsen Mohammadi:
Robust LPV control design for blood glucose regulation considering daily life factors.
- Anushikha Singh, Neha Singh, Tanu Jindal, Alfredo Rosado Muñoz, Malay Kishore Dutta:
A novel pilot study of automatic identification of EMF radiation effect on brain using computer vision and machine learning.
- Rohini P., S. Sundar, S. Ramakrishnan:
Differentiation of early mild cognitive impairment in brainstem MR images using multifractal detrended moving average singularity spectral features.
- Hussam Ali, Muhammad Sharif, Mussarat Yasmin, Mubashir Husain Rehmani:
Corrigendum to "Color-based template selection for detection of gastric abnormalities in video endoscopy" [Biomed. Signal Process. Control 56 (2020) February 101668].
manage site settings