- Giles Blaney, Angelo Sassaroli, Sergio Fantini:
Algorithm for determination of thresholds of significant coherence in time-frequency analysis.
- Slavka Viteckova, Ondrej Klempir, Petr Dusek, Radim Krupicka, Zoltán Szabó, Evzen Ruzicka:
Statistical analysis of the 180 degree walking turn: Common patterns, repeatability and prediction bands of turn signals.
- Xiao Zheng, Wanzhong Chen, Mingyang Li, Tao Zhang, Yang You, Yun Jiang:
Decoding human brain activity with deep learning.
- Redouane Ternifi, Malek Kammoun, Philippe Pouletaut, Malayannan Subramaniam, John R. Hawse, Sabine F. Bensamoun:
Ultrasound image processing to estimate the structural and functional properties of mouse skeletal muscle.
- Erdal Basaran, Zafer Cömert, Yüksel Çelik:
Convolutional neural network approach for automatic tympanic membrane detection and classification.
- Jan Werth, Mustafa Radha, Peter Andriessen, Ronald M. Aarts, Xi Long:
Deep learning approach for ECG-based automatic sleep state classification in preterm infants.
- Mimma Nardelli, Antonio Lanata, Gaetano Valenza, M. Felici, Paolo Baragli, Enzo Pasquale Scilingo:
A tool for the real-time evaluation of ECG signal quality and activity: Application to submaximal treadmill test in horses.
- Ping Cao, Xinyi Li, Kedong Mao, Fei Lu, Gangmin Ning, Luping Fang, Qing Pan:
A novel data augmentation method to enhance deep neural networks for detection of atrial fibrillation.
- Pankaj Kandhway, Ashish Kumar Bhandari, Anurag Singh:
A novel reformed histogram equalization based medical image contrast enhancement using krill herd optimization.
- Ayse Betül Oktay, Abdulkadir Kocer:
Differential diagnosis of Parkinson and essential tremor with convolutional LSTM networks.
- Changchen Zhao, Chun-Liang Lin, Weihai Chen, Ming-Kun Chen, Jianhua Wang:
Visual heart rate estimation and negative feedback control for fitness exercise.
- Nasrin Sho'ouri, Mohammad Firoozabadi, Kambiz Badie:
The effect of beta/alpha neurofeedback training on imitating brain activity patterns in visual artists.
- Bei Wang, Yudong Sun, Tao Zhang, Takenao Sugi, Xingyu Wang:
Bayesian classifier with multivariate distribution based on D-vine copula model for awake/drowsiness interpretation during power nap.
- Biplab Roy, Rajarshi Gupta:
MoDTRAP: Improved heart rate tracking and preprocessing of motion-corrupted photoplethysmographic data for personalized healthcare.
- Manuel Cedillo-Hernandez, Antonio Cedillo-Hernandez, Mariko Nakano-Miyatake, Héctor Pérez-Meana:
Improving the management of medical imaging by using robust and secure dual watermarking.
- Gabriella Olmo, Francesca Farolfi, Federica Miola, Stefano Giorgi, Alessia Di Sapio, Antonio Bertolotto:
The reliability of objective fatigue measures in Multiple Sclerosis Patients.
- Jinxiu Cheng, Zhong Ji, Mengze Li, Juan Dai:
Study of a noninvasive blood glucose detection model using the near-infrared light based on SA-NARX.
- Anna Birková, Július Oboril, Richard Kréta, Beáta Cizmárová, Beáta Hubková, Zuzana Steffeková, Ján Genci, Ján Paralic, Mária Mareková:
Human fluorescent profile of urine as a simple tool of mining in data from autofluorescence spectroscopy.
- Chung-Feng Jeffrey Kuo, Chang-Chiun Huang, Jing-Jhong Siao, Chia-Wen Hsieh, Vu Quang Huy, Kai-Hsiung Ko, Hsian-He Hsu:
Automatic lung nodule detection system using image processing techniques in computed tomography.
- Xiaoke Chai, Zhimin Zhang, Kai Guan, Yangting Lu, Guitong Liu, Tengyu Zhang, Haijun Niu:
A hybrid BCI-controlled smart home system combining SSVEP and EMG for individuals with paralysis.
- Feng-Cheng Lin, Hsin Hsiu, Han-Si Chiu, Chao-Tsung Chen, Chung-Hua Hsu:
Characteristics of pulse-waveform and laser-Doppler indices in frozen-shoulder patients.
- Dapeng Yang, Jiaming Li, Xiaoxing Zhang, Hong Liu:
Simultaneous estimation of 2-DOF wrist movements based on constrained non-negative matrix factorization and Hadamard product.
- Masoud Moghaddasi, Mahdi Aliyari Shoorehdeli, Zahra Fatahi, Abbas Haghparast:
Unsupervised automatic online spike sorting using reward-based online clustering.
- Bo Yin, Chao Wang, Francis Abza:
New brain tumor classification method based on an improved version of whale optimization algorithm.
- Aykut Erdamar, Mehmet Feyzi Aksahin:
Multi-scale classification of single-cell gel electrophoresis assay using deep learning algorithm.
- Xugang Xi, Cunbin Ma, Changmin Yuan, Seyed M. Miran, Xian Hua, Yun-Bo Zhao, Zhizeng Luo:
Enhanced EEG-EMG coherence analysis based on hand movements.
- Junghyun Heo, Jeong Jik Lee, Soonil Kwon, Boram Kim, Sung-Oh Hwang, Young-Ro Yoon:
A novel method for detecting ST segment elevation myocardial infarction on a 12-lead electrocardiogram with a three-dimensional display.
- Duc Nguyen Minh, Pierre Qian, Tony Barry, Alistair Lee McEwan:
The region-of-interest based measurement selection process for electrical impedance tomography in radiofrequency cardiac ablation with known anatomical information.
- Hussam Ali, Muhammad Sharif, Mussarat Yasmin, Mubashir Husain Rehmani:
Color-based template selection for detection of gastric abnormalities in video endoscopy.
- Iryna Gorbenko, Krzysztof Mikolajczyk, Magdalena Jasionowska, Jerzy Narloch, Krzysztof Kaluzynski:
Automatic segmentation of facial soft tissue in MRI data based on non-rigid normalization in application to soft tissue thickness measurement.
- Hafeez Ullah Amin, Mohd Zuki Yusoff, Rana Fayyaz Ahmad:
A novel approach based on wavelet analysis and arithmetic coding for automated detection and diagnosis of epileptic seizure in EEG signals using machine learning techniques.
- Vida Mehdizadehfar, Farnaz Ghassemi, Ali Fallah, Hamidreza Pouretemad:
EEG study of facial emotion recognition in the fathers of autistic children.
- V. Sutha Jebakumari, D. Shanthi Saravanan, D. Devaraj:
Seizure detection in EGG signal with novel optimization algorithm for selecting optimal thresholded offset Gaussian feature.
- Du-Yan Geng, Jie Zhao, Chen-Xu Wang, Qi Ning:
A decision support system for automatic sleep staging from HRV using wavelet packet decomposition and energy features.
- Yanhuan Huang, Chingyi Nam, Waiming Li, Wei Rong, Yunong Xie, Yangchen Liu, Qiuyang Qian, Xiaoling Hu:
A comparison of the rehabilitation effectiveness of neuromuscular electrical stimulation robotic hand training and pure robotic hand training after stroke: A randomized controlled trial.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.