default search action
- Huiwei Zhou, Zhuang Liu, Shixian Ning, Chengkun Lang, Yingyu Lin, Lei Du:
Knowledge-aware attention network for protein-protein interaction extraction.
- Da Xu, Jessica Qiuhua Sheng, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Ting Shuo Huang, Wei-Chen Lee:
Predicting hepatocellular carcinoma recurrences: A data-driven multiclass classification method incorporating latent variables.
- Kai He, Shuai Huang, Xiaoning Qian:
Early detection and risk assessment for chronic disease with irregular longitudinal data analysis.
- Jeremy L. Warner, Dmitry Dymshyts, Christian G. Reich, Michael J. Gurley, Harry Hochheiser, Zachary H. Moldwin, Rimma Belenkaya, Andrew E. Williams, Peter C. Yang:
HemOnc: A new standard vocabulary for chemotherapy regimen representation in the OMOP common data model.
- Feichen Shen, Suyuan Peng, Yadan Fan, Andrew Wen, Sijia Liu, Yanshan Wang, Liwei Wang, Hongfang Liu:
HPO2Vec+: Leveraging heterogeneous knowledge resources to enrich node embeddings for the Human Phenotype Ontology.
- Akshay Jain, Mihail Popescu, James M. Keller, Marilyn Rantz, Brianna Markway:
Linguistic summarization of in-home sensor data.
- Bostjan Sumak, Matic Spindler, Mojca Debeljak, Marjan Hericko, Maja Pusnik:
An empirical evaluation of a hands-free computer interaction for users with motor disabilities.
- Roger D. Dias, Marco A. Zenati, Ronald H. Stevens, Jennifer M. Gabany, Steven J. Yule:
Physiological synchronization and entropy as measures of team cognitive load.
- Graham Spinks, Marie-Francine Moens:
Justifying diagnosis decisions by deep neural networks.
- Yao Chen, Changjiang Zhou, Tianxin Li, Hong Wu, Xia Zhao, Kai Ye, Jun Liao:
Named entity recognition from Chinese adverse drug event reports with lexical feature based BiLSTM-CRF and tri-training.
- George Hripcsak, Ning Shang, Peggy L. Peissig, Luke V. Rasmussen, Cong Liu, Barbara Benoit, Robert J. Carroll, David S. Carrell, Joshua C. Denny, Ozan Dikilitas, Vivian S. Gainer, Kayla Marie Howell, Jeffrey G. Klann, Iftikhar J. Kullo, Todd Lingren, Frank D. Mentch, Shawn N. Murphy, Karthik Natarajan, Chunhua Weng:
Facilitating phenotype transfer using a common data model.
- Ahmad Malekian Borujeni, Mahmood Fathy, Nasser Mozayani:
A hierarchical, scalable architecture for a real-time monitoring system for an electrocardiography, using context-aware computing.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.