Stop the war!
default search action
International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Volume 135
Volume 135, March 2020
- Vero Vanden Abeele, Katta Spiel, Lennart E. Nacke, Daniel Johnson, Kathrin Gerling:
Development and validation of the player experience inventory: A scale to measure player experiences at the level of functional and psychosocial consequences.
- Laura Koesten, Elena Simperl, Tom Blount, Emilia Kacprzak, Jeni Tennison:
Everything you always wanted to know about a dataset: Studies in data summarisation.
- Bushra Sadia, Senem Ezgi Emgin, T. Metin Sezgin, Cagatay Basdogan:
Data-driven vibrotactile rendering of digital buttons on touchscreens.
- Vajisha Udayangi Wanniarachchi, Anuradha Mathrani, Teo Susnjak, Chris Scogings:
A systematic literature review: What is the current stance towards weight stigmatization in social media platforms?
- Claudia Schrader, Slava Kalyuga:
Linking students' emotions to engagement and writing performance when learning Japanese letters with a pen-based tablet: An investigation based on individual pen pressure parameters.
- João Guerreiro, Daisuke Sato, Dragan Ahmetovic, Eshed Ohn-Bar, Kris M. Kitani, Chieko Asakawa:
Virtual navigation for blind people: Transferring route knowledge to the real-World.
- Helen Sharp, Nicole Lotz, Letsema Mbayi-Kwelagobe, Mark R. Woodroffe, Dino Rajah, Ranganai Turugare:
Socio-cultural factors and capacity building in Interaction Design: Results of a video diary study in Botswana.
- Wen-Chin Li, Andreas Horn, Zhen Sun, Jingyi Zhang, Graham R. Braithwaite:
Augmented visualization cues on primary flight display facilitating pilot's monitoring performance.
- Kevin Doherty, Marguerite Barry, José Marcano Belisario, Cecily Morrison, Josip Car, Gavin J. Doherty:
Personal information and public health: Design tensions in sharing and monitoring wellbeing in pregnancy.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.