Stop the war!
default search action
International Journal of Computer Science Education in Schools, Volume 4
Volume 4, Number 1, August 2020
- Ali Kürsat Erümit, Güven Sahin:
Plugged or Unplugged Teaching: A Case Study of Students' Preferences in the Teaching of Programming. 3-32
- Olgun Sadik, Anne T. Ottenbreit-Leftwich, Thomas A. Brush:
Secondary Computer Science Teachers' Pedagogical Needs. 33-52
- Serife Nur Yildiz, Alev Ates Çobanoglu, Tarik Kisla:
Development of the ICT Teachers' Perceptions of the Contribution of Scratch Program to Programming Instruction Scale. 53-71
Volume 4, Number 2, November 2020
- Jessica Ivy, Robert Kelley, Kristin Cook, Kevin Thomas:
Incorporating Cyber Principles into Middle and High School Curriculum. 3-23
- Mustafa Serkan Günbatar:
Computational Thinking Skills, Programming Self-Efficacies and Programming Attitudes of the Students. 24-35
- Volkan Kukul, Recep Çakir:
Exploring the Development of Primary School Students' Computational Thinking and 21st Century Skills Through Scaffolding: Voices from the Stakeholders. 36-57
Volume 4, Number 3, February 2021
- Ümit Demir:
The Effect of Computer-Free Coding Education for Special Education Students on Problem-Solving Skills. 3-30
- Breeann Flesch, Camila Gabaldón, Matthew Nabity, Darryl Thomas:
Choreographing increased understanding and positive attitudes towards coding by integrating dance. 31-48
- Mahmut Can Sözeri, Serhat Bahadir Kert:
Ineffectiveness Of Online Interactive Video Content Developed For Programming Education. 49-69
Volume 4, Number 4, May 2021
- Cornelia Connolly, Raquel Hijón-Neira, Miguel García Iruela:
Developing and Assessing Computational Thinking in Secondary Education using a TPACK Guided Scratch Visual Execution Environment. 3-23
- Michiyo Oda, Yoko Noborimoto, Tatsuya Horita:
International Trends in K-12 Computer Science Curricula Through Comparative Analysis: Implications for the Primary Curricula.
- Ela Sümeyye Secim, Mine Canan Durmusoglu, Mustafa Çiftçioglu:
Robot Drawings of Children Receiving Preschool Education and Their Opinions on Robots.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.