- Maryam Borna, Mohammad Hossein Madani:
New methods for enhancing fine acquisition in dual folding algorithm of long pseudo noise codes.
- M. Vanidevi, N. Selvaganesan:
Fast iterative WSVT algorithm in WNN minimization problem for multiuser massive MIMO channel estimation.
- Ashraf S. Hasan Mahmoud, Ahmad Abo Naser, Marwan H. Abu-Amara, Tarek R. Sheltami, Nidal Nasser:
Software-defined networking approach for enhanced evolved packet core network.
- Paulo Régis C. de Araújo, Raimir Holanda Filho, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, João Paolo C. M. Oliveira, Stephanie A. Braga:
Middleware for integration of legacy electrical equipment into smart grid infrastructure using wireless sensor networks.
- Hung-Yu Chien:
An effective approach to solving large communication overhead issue and strengthening the securities of AKA protocols.
- Seyyed Arash Azimi, Siavash Ahmadi, Zahra Ahmadian, Javad Mohajeri, Mohammad Reza Aref:
Improved impossible differential and biclique cryptanalysis of HIGHT.
- Arsalan Ahmad, Andrea Bianco, Hussein Chouman, Daniele DeTommas, Guido Marchetto, Sarosh Tahir, Vittorio Curri:
Merit of hybrid EDFA/Raman amplification in fixed-grid all-optical network exploiting multirate transponders.
- Seyed Hossein Hosseini Nazhad, Mohammad Shojafar, Shahaboddin Shamshirband, Mauro Conti:
An efficient routing protocol for the QoS support of large-scale MANETs.
- Xiaoying Jia, Neeraj Kumar, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, Debiao He:
Efficient revocable ID-based encryption with cloud revocation server.
- Meizi Li, Yang Xiang, Bo Zhang, Fazhuan Wei, Qianqian Song:
A novel organizing scheme of single topic user group based on trust chain model in social network.
- Simon Rommel, Elizaveta P. Grakhova, Antonio Jurado-Navas, Albert Kh. Sultanov, Juan Jose Vegas Olmos, Idelfonso Tafur Monroy:
Pulse shaping for high data rate ultra-wideband wireless transmission under the Russian spectral emission mask.
- Praveen Kumar Singya, Nagendra Kumar, Vimal Bhatia:
Performance analysis of AF OFDM system using multiple relay in presence of nonlinear-PA over inid Nakagami-m fading.
- Yun-Shuai Yu, Chih-Heng Ke:
Genetic algorithm-based routing method for enhanced video delivery over software defined networks.
- Hadjer Saadi, Rachida Touhami, Mustapha C. E. Yagoub:
TDMA-SDMA-based RFID algorithm for fast detection and efficient collision avoidance.
- Nan Zhang, Xiaolong Yang, Min Zhang, Yan Sun, Keping Long:
A genetic algorithm-based task scheduling for cloud resource crowd-funding model.
- Kyle Govindasamy, Hongjun Xu, Narushan Pillay:
Space-time block coded spatial modulation with labeling diversity.
- Walid El Shafai, S. El-Rabaie, Mohamed M. E. El-Halawany, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie:
Performance evaluation of enhanced error correction algorithms for efficient wireless 3D video communication systems.
- Behnam Aghazadeh, Mohammad Torabi:
Performance analysis of multiuser selection diversity in SIMO spectrum sharing systems.
- Lin Li, Yanheng Liu, Jian Wang, Tao Wu, Peng Zhou:
Partially observed cross-layer optimization for vehicular communications.
- Reza Ghasemi, Ali Safi, Massoud Hadian Dehkordi:
Efficient multisecret sharing scheme using new proposed computational security model.
- Himanshu Khanna, Mona Aggarwal, Swaran Ahuja:
Performance analysis of a variable-gain amplify-and-forward relayed mixed RF-FSO system.
- Yue-Shan Chang, Chih-Tien Fan, Ruey-Kai Sheu, Syuan-Ru Jhu, Shyan-Ming Yuan:
An agent-based workflow scheduling mechanism with deadline constraint on hybrid cloud environment.
- Selasi Kwame Ocansey, Wolali Ametepe, Xiao Wei Li, Changda Wang:
Dynamic searchable encryption with privacy protection for cloud computing.
- Do-hyung Kim, Ikjun Yeom, Tae-Jin Lee:
Mitigating tail latency in IEEE 802.11-based networks.
- Yung-Tsung Weng, Chi-Huang Shih, Yeh-Kai Chou:
Sliding-window forward error correction using Reed-Solomon code and unequal error protection for real-time streaming video.
- Ahmed Al-Baz, Ayman El-Sayed:
A new algorithm for cluster head selection in LEACH protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Houshou Chen, Hsin-Ying Liang, Hung-Chi Chu, Chuan-Bi Lin:
Improving the peak-to-average power ratio of the single-carrier frequency-division multiple access system through the integration of tone injection and tone reservation techniques.
- Amanjot Kaur Lamba, Ravi Kumar, Sanjay Sharma:
A coalitional game-based integrated framework for optimal power allocation in multirelay cooperative environment.
- Hai Dao Thanh, Michel Morvan, Philippe Gravey:
An efficient network-side path protection scheme in OFDM-based elastic optical networks.
- Mohammed Wael Baidas, Masoud M. Afghah, Fatemeh Afghah:
Distributed simultaneous wireless information and power transfer in multiuser amplify-and-forward ad hoc wireless networks.
- Deepak Rewadkar, Dharmapal Dronacharya Doye:
FGWSO-TAR: Fractional glowworm swarm optimization for traffic aware routing in urban VANET.
- Ali Mohammad Saleh, Nadira Parveen, Md. Forkan Uddin:
Optimal scheduling of coordinated multipoint transmissions in cellular networks.
- Fatima Mourchid, Abdellatif Kobbane, Jalel Ben-Othman, Mohammed El Koutbi:
CGAM: A community and geography aware mobility model.
- Osama S. Younes:
Modeling and performance analysis of a new secure address resolution protocol.
- Alberto Carreras Mesa, Mari Carmen Aguayo Torres, Francisco Javier Martin-Vega, Gerardo Gómez, Francisco Blanquez-Casado, Isabel M. Delgado-Luque, José T. Entrambasaguas:
Link abstraction models for multicarrier systems: A logistic regression approach.
- Imran Memon, Ling Chen, Qasim Ali Arain, Hina Memon, Gencai Chen:
Pseudonym changing strategy with multiple mix zones for trajectory privacy protection in road networks.
- Nastooh Taheri Javan, Masoud Sabaei, Mehdi Dehghan:
To-send-or-not-to-send: An optimal stopping approach to network coding in multi-hop wireless networks.
- J. Athena, V. Sumathy, K. Kumar:
An identity attribute-based encryption using elliptic curve digital signature for patient health record maintenance.
- Kunwar Pal, Mahesh Chandra Govil, Mushtaq Ahmed:
Slack time-based scheduling scheme for live video streaming in P2P network.
- Abdul Rauf Khan, Preetam Kumar:
BER analysis and interference mitigation for GO-OFDMA transmission.
- Bhoopendra Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, Isaac Woungang:
A survey of overlay and underlay paradigms in cognitive radio networks.
- K. M. Mridula, P. M. Ameer:
Localization under anchor node uncertainty for underwater acoustic sensor networks.
- Pang-Wei Tsai, Chu-Sing Yang:
Testbed@TWISC: A network security experiment platform.
- Deepika Agrawal, Sudhakar Pandey:
FUCA: Fuzzy-based unequal clustering algorithm to prolong the lifetime of wireless sensor networks.
- Meng Yue, Liang Liu, Zhijun Wu, Minxiao Wang:
Identifying LDoS attack traffic based on wavelet energy spectrum and combined neural network.
- Subhabrata Banerjee, Sudipta Chattopadhyay:
Evaluation of system performance by adding a fourth dimension to turbo code.
- Yuta Ida, Takahiro Matsumoto, Shinya Matsufuji:
Packet splitting and adaptive modulation based on CSI of time domain for decode-and-forward cooperative OFDM systems in different channel model.
- Sadiq Ghalib, Rajesh Mishra, Anurag Singh Baghel, Sandeep Sharma:
Routing protocol development for quality of service optimization of video-on-demand system over mobile ad hoc networks.
- Li Liu, Shuo Yu, Xiang Wei, Zhaolong Ning:
An improved Apriori-based algorithm for friends recommendation in microblog.
- Mehmet Ali Ertürk, Luca Vollero, Muhammed Ali Aydin:
Optimal joint load balancing and EDCA configuration of IEEE 802.11 wireless hotspots.
- Weifeng Lu, Siguang Chen, Lijun Yang:
Performance analysis of load balancing in OFDMA cellular networks with inter-cell relay.
- Prosanta Gope, SK Hafizul Islam, Mohammad S. Obaidat, Ruhul Amin, Pandi Vijayakumar:
Anonymous and expeditious mobile user authentication scheme for GLOMONET environments.
- Li Li, Zhaorong Zhou, Yanjun Hu, Tao Jiang, Menghan Wei:
Pricing framework for almost blank subframe scheme in two-tier heterogeneous networks.
- Hossein Morshedlou, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
A new learning automata based approach for increasing utility of service providers.
- Muhammad Tahir, Piao Yan, Liu Shuo:
Channel characterization of EM waves propagation at MHz frequency through seawater.
- An Li, Yizhu Xu, Yuhao Wang, Lihua Sun:
Artificial noise-aided secure communication in a bidirectional relaying network.
- Ambrish Kumar, Parul Garg:
Physical layer security for dual-hop FSO/RF system using generalized ΓΓ/η-μ fading channels.
- Harmandar Kaur, Mamta Khosla, Rakesh Kumar Sarin:
Hybrid channel estimation for MIMO relay systems with Doppler offset influences.
- Takeshi Takahashi, Bhola Panta, Youki Kadobayashi, Koji Nakao:
Web of cybersecurity: Linking, locating, and discovering structured cybersecurity information.
- Luis Rizo Domínguez, David Muñoz Rodríguez, César Vargas Rosales, Julio Cesar Ramírez Pacheco, Rafaela Villalpando Hernandez, Francisco Mendieta-Jimenez:
Internet delay forecasting for correlated and uncorrelated scenarios.
- Daya Sagar Gupta, G. P. Biswas:
A novel and efficient lattice-based authenticated key exchange protocol in C-K model.
- Adrián Sauco-Gallardo, Unai Fernández-Plazaola, Luis Díez:
On the mobile-to-mobile linear time-variant shallow-water acoustic channel response.
- Rizwan Aslam Butt, Sevia Mahdaliza Idrus, Nadiatulhuda Zulkifli, Muhammad Waqar Ashraf:
Comprehensive bandwidth utilization and polling mechanism for XGPON.
- Younes Hatri, Ayoub Otmani, Kenza Guenda:
Cryptanalysis of an identity-based authenticated key exchange protocol.
- Walid El Shafai, S. El-Rabaie, Mohamed M. E. El-Halawany, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie:
Efficient hybrid watermarking schemes for robust and secure 3D-MVC communication.
- Tara Nath Subedi, Kim Khoa Nguyen, Mohamed Cheriet:
SDN-based fault-tolerant on-demand and in-advance bandwidth reservation in data center interconnects.
- Md. Fazlul Kader, Soo Young Shin:
Performance analysis of cooperative spectrum sharing using non-orthogonal multiple access.
- Rajesh Purkait, Sachin Tripathi:
Network condition and application-based data adaptive intelligent message routing in vehicular network.
- Rifaqat Ali, Arup Kumar Pal:
An efficient three factor-based authentication scheme in multiserver environment using ECC.
- Nitin Goyal, Mayank Dave, Anil Kumar Verma:
A novel fault detection and recovery technique for cluster-based underwater wireless sensor networks.
- Anshuman Chhabra, Vidushi Vashishth, Deepak Kumar Sharma:
A fuzzy logic and game theory based adaptive approach for securing opportunistic networks against black hole attacks.
- Hovhannes A. Harutyunyan, Meghrig Terzian:
Directional core selection approach and dynamic tree reorganization for delay and delay variation multicast routing.
- Ali Asghar Rahmanian, Abbas Horri, Gholamhossein Dastghaibyfard:
Toward a hierarchical and architecture-based virtual machine allocation in cloud data centers.
- Anum Ali, Ghalib Asadullah Shah, Muhammad Aslam:
Model for autonomous agents in machine-to-machine navigation networks.
- You-Chiun Wang, Shih Lee:
Small-cell planning in LTE HetNet to improve energy efficiency.
- Jiajun Sun, Ningzhong Liu:
Frugal incentive mechanism in periodic mobile crowdsensing.
- Deepnarayan Tiwari, G. R. Gangadharan:
SecCloudSharing: Secure data sharing in public cloud using ciphertext-policy attribute-based proxy re-encryption with revocation.
- Muhammed Enes Bayrakdar, Ali Çalhan:
Artificial bee colony-based spectrum handoff algorithm in wireless cognitive radio networks.
- Akinlabi Akindeji, Meera K. Joseph:
Optimal deployment of femtocells using cost function.
- Chuanhuang Li, Yan Wu, Xiaoyong Yuan, Zhengjun Sun, Weiming Wang, Xiaolin Li, Liang Gong:
Detection and defense of DDoS attack-based on deep learning in OpenFlow-based SDN.
- Mininath K. Nighot, Ashok Ghatol, Vilas M. Thakare:
Distributed Energy Efficient Tracking in Hybrid wireless sensor network (DEETH).
- Belkacem Benadda, Bilal Beldjilali, Abdelkrim Mankouri, Omar Taleb:
Secure IoT solution for wearable health care applications, case study Electric Imp development platform.
- Richelle V. Adams, Arvind Singh:
Analytical models for communication links in emergency management simulation.
- Monika Bharti, Rajesh Kumar, Sharad Saxena:
Clustering-based resource discovery on Internet-of-Things.
- Xiangbin Yu, Hao Wang, Benben Wen, Tao Li:
Low-complexity energy efficient power allocation scheme for DAS with maximum power constraint.
- Jaspreet Singh, Chandra Shekhar Rai:
An efficient load balancing method for ad hoc networks.
- Jaime Galán-Jiménez:
Exploiting the control power of SDN during the transition from IP to SDN networks.
- Xiaoyu Zhang, Zhijun Wu, Junwei Zhang, Jiusheng Chen:
An adaptive network traffic prediction approach for LDoS attacks detection.
- Mehmet Bilim, Nuri Kapucu, Ibrahim Develi:
Application of best relay selection approach to cooperative DF IDMA systems over Rayleigh/Weibull fading channels.
- Dariush Abbasinezhad-Mood, Morteza Nikooghadam:
Design and extensive hardware performance analysis of an efficient pairwise key generation scheme for Smart Grid.
- Martin Wiegand, Saralees Nadarajah:
A series representation for multidimensional Rayleigh distributions.
- Parul Puri, Parul Garg:
Sum rate-based relay selection strategy in FSO systems.
- Kuldeep Yadav, Sanjay Dhar Roy, Sumit Kundu:
Throughput of cognitive radio networks with improved energy detector under security threats.
- Chun-Peng Liu, Chen-Guang He, Wei-Xiao Meng:
Analysis of D2D-pairing scheme based on Voronoi diagram in cellular networks.
- Priyanka Rahi, Sanjay Sharma:
Bandwidth allocation and distributed relay selection for multiple-user and multiple-relay cooperative systems using Stackelberg game.
- Mohammad Towliat, Seyyed Mohammad Javad Asgari Tabatabaee:
On the time-frequency symbol density of FBMC/QAM systems.
- Kuldeep Singh, Anil Kumar Verma:
A fuzzy-based trust model for flying ad hoc networks (FANETs).
- Vasantha Sandhya Venu, Damodaram Avula:
Invincible AODV to detect black hole and gray hole attacks in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Maryam Rajabzadeh Asaar, Mahmoud Salmasizadeh, Mohammad Reza Aref:
A provably secure code-based short signature scheme and its nontransferable variant.
- Neeraj Garg, Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, Petros Nicopolitidis, J. S. Lather:
Efficient mobility prediction scheme for pervasive networks.
- Bojan Bakmaz, Zoran Bojkovic, Miodrag Bakmaz:
Queuing loss models with more alternative heterogeneous groups.
- Dan Li, Julong Lan, Peng Wang:
Joint service function chain deploying and path selection for bandwidth saving and VNF reuse.
- Montajab Ghanem, Masoud Sabaei, Mehdi Dehghan:
A novel model for implicit cooperation between primary users and secondary users in cognitive radio-cooperative communication systems.
- C. Pavan Kumar, R. Selvakumar:
A novel reliable and secure communication scheme for cognitive radio networks using concatenated kernel codes.
- Weiwei Ding, Jin Wang, Xiumin Wang, Kejie Lu, Ruimin Zhao, Yanqin Zhu:
On the optimal flow allocation and information theoretically secure network coding design for multiple multicasts.
- Rabia Qadar, Mumraiz Khan Kasi, Sara Ayub, Faisal A. Kakar:
Monte Carlo-based channel estimation and performance evaluation for UWOC links under geometric losses.
- Kezhi Wang, Qun Jin, Hamid Sharif:
Special issue on communication and computation cooperation (3C): Principles, algorithms and systems.
- Henry Nunoo-Mensah, Kwame Osei Boateng, James D. Gadze:
The adoption of socio- and bio-inspired algorithms for trust models in wireless sensor networks: A survey.
- Odilson T. Valle, Gerson F. Budke, Carlos Montez, Ricardo Moraes, Francisco Vasques:
Experimental assessment of LNC-based cooperative communication schemes using commercial off-the-shelf wireless sensor network nodes.
- Zhibin Xie, Qin Shen, Ying Hu, Yinjie Su, Yajun Wang:
The computation and analysis of energy-efficient multirelay and multihop communication scheme in wireless sensor networks.
- Aanchal Khatri, Sushil Kumar, Omprakash Kaiwartya, Nauman Aslam, Neeru Meena, Abdul Hanan Abdullah:
Towards green computing in wireless sensor networks: Controlled mobility-aided balanced tree approach.
- Tong Wang, Yunfeng Wang, Bingyi Liu, Xibo Wang, Jianfeng Zhang, Azhar Hussain, Peng Wang, Yue Cao:
A novel cross-layer communication protocol for vehicular sensor networks.
- Changsheng Wan, Juan Zhang, Daoli Huang:
ACMHS: Efficient access control for mobile health care system.
- Xiang Wang, Supeng Leng, Shumao Ou, Quanxin Zhao, Guanhua Qiao:
Energy harvesting and computing enabled data broadcasting in mobile social networks.
- Jiangtao Ma, Yaqiong Qiao, Guangwu Hu, Tong Li, Yongzhong Huang, Yanjun Wang, Chaoqin Zhang:
Social account linking via weighted bipartite graph matching.
- Peng Liu, Gaochao Xu, Kun Yang, Jiaqi Ge, Zhejun Kuang:
Joint routing and mobile VM selection algorithm in multihop C-RAN networks.
- Yuchao Zhang, Ke Xu, Xuelin Shi, Haiyang Wang, Jiangchuan Liu, Yong Wang:
Design, modeling, and analysis of online combinatorial double auction for mobile cloud computing markets.
- Jing'an Xue, Jilong Wang, Shengchao Liu, Xiulin Ma, Haibo Wang:
Dissecting persistent instability of web service: A joint perspective of server schedule dynamics and path latency.
- Feng Tian, Yue Yu, Tingting Zhao, Dapeng Li, Xuejun Zhang, Zhen Yang:
Energy-efficient power allocation for multi-user MIMO systems with GZI precoding.
- Jianxin Dai, Jun Wang, Chonghu Cheng, Zhiliang Huang:
Linear precoding based on nonlinear high-power amplifier in massive MIMO.
- Zebiao Shan, Xiaosong Liu, Chunyang Wang, Hongwei Shi, Yaowu Shi:
Joint DOA and Doppler frequency estimation of coherent and/or same-direction signals.
- Jie Yang, Ruijie Zhao, Rongfang Song, Jian Xiong, Yan Liang, Wang Luo, Li Xu, Guan Gui:
Variable kernel-based computing algorithms for estimating sparse multipath channels.
- Freeha Azmat, Yulin Zhou, Yunfei Chen:
New cooperative strategy for cognitive radios with wireless powered primary users.