- Yi Guo, Jiang Bian, François Modave, Qian Li, Thomas J. George, Mattia C. F. Prosperi, Elizabeth Shenkman:
Assessing the effect of data integration on predictive ability of cancer survival models.
- Qiang Wei, Yaoyun Zhang, Muhammad Amith, Rebecca Lin, Jenay Lapeyrolerie, Cui Tao, Hua Xu:
Recognizing software names in biomedical literature using machine learning.
- Muhammad Faisal, Andy Scally, Robin Howes, Kevin Beatson, Donald Richardson, Mohammed A. Mohammed:
A comparison of logistic regression models with alternative machine learning methods to predict the risk of in-hospital mortality in emergency medical admissions via external validation.
- Gabriel Gimenez-Perez, Neus Robert-Vila, Marta Tomé-Guerreiro, Ignasi Castells, Dídac Mauricio:
Are YouTube videos useful for patient self-education in type 2 diabetes?
- Vladimir Ljubicic, Panayiotis H. Ketikidis, Lambros Lazuras:
Drivers of intentions to use healthcare information systems among health and care professionals.
- Alec Xander Hardenbol, Bram Knols, Mathijs Louws, Michiel Meulendijk, Marjan Askari:
Usability aspects of medication-related decision support systems in the outpatient setting: A systematic literature review.
- Maher Al Ghalayini, Jumana Antoun, Nadine Marie Moacdieh:
Too much or too little? Investigating the usability of high and low data displays of the same electronic medical record.
- Gaston Antezana, Anthony Venning, Victoria Blake, David Smith, Megan Winsall, Simone Orlowski, Niranjan Bidargaddi:
An evaluation of behaviour change techniques in health and lifestyle mobile applications.
- Pia Liljamo, Ulla-Mari Kinnunen, Kaija Saranto:
Assessing the relation of the coded nursing care and nursing intensity data: Towards the exploitation of clinical data for administrative use and the design of nursing workload.
- Heather Taffet Gold, Raj J. Karia, Alissa Link, Rachel Lebwohl, Joseph D. Zuckerman, Thomas J. Errico, James D. Slover, Aaron J. Buckland, Devin M. Mann, Michael N. Cantor:
Implementation and early adaptation of patient-reported outcome measures into an electronic health record: A technical report.
- Li Luo, Fengyi Zhang, Yao Yao, Renrong Gong, Martina Fu, Jin Xiao:
Machine learning for identification of surgeries with high risks of cancellation.
- Adi Fux, Pnina Soffer, Mor Peleg:
A layered computer-interpretable guideline model for easing the update of locally adapted clinical guidelines.
- Allison M. Cole, Kari A. Stephens, Imara West, Gina A. Keppel, Ken Thummel, Laura-Mae Baldwin:
Use of electronic health record data from diverse primary care practices to identify and characterize patients' prescribed common medications.
- Dean F. Sittig, Adam Wright, Enrico W. Coiera, Farah Magrabi, Raj M. Ratwani, David W. Bates, Hardeep Singh:
Current challenges in health information technology-related patient safety.
- Pitoyo Hartono:
A transparent cancer classifier.
- Ofir Ben-Assuli, Rema Padman, Itamar Shabtai:
Exploring trajectories of emergency department visits using a laboratory-based indicator of serious illness.
- Ofir Ben-Assuli, Nanda Kumar, Ofer Arazy, Itamar Shabtai:
The use of analytic hierarchy process for measuring the complexity of medical diagnosis.
- Victor Lam Shin Cheung, Monika Kastner, Joanna Em Sale, Sharon E. Straus, Alan Kaplan, Louis-Philippe Boulet, Samir Gupta:
Development process and patient usability preferences for a touch screen tablet-based questionnaire.
- Sasja Jul Håkonsen, Preben Ulrich Pedersen, Ann Bygholm, Micah Dj Peters, Merete Bjerrum:
Speaking the same language: Development of a Nutrition Minimum Data Set for healthcare professionals in primary healthcare.
- Fadi A. Thabtah, David Peebles:
A new machine learning model based on induction of rules for autism detection.
- Sophie Huey-Ming Guo:
Assessing quality of glycemic control: Hypo- and hyperglycemia, and glycemic variability using mobile self-monitoring of blood glucose system.
- Corrado Mencar, Crescenzio Gallo, Marco Mantero, Paolo Tarsia, Giovanna E. Carpagnano, Maria P. Foschino Barbaro, Donato Lacedonia:
Application of machine learning to predict obstructive sleep apnea syndrome severity.
- Chi Wang, Hsiao-Ching Kuo, Su-Fen Cheng, Jui-Lan Hung, Jia-Hui Xiong, Pei-Ling Tang:
Continuity of care and multiple chronic conditions impact frequent use of outpatient services.
- Sara Montagna, Angelo Croatti, Alessandro Ricci, Vanni Agnoletti, Vittorio Albarello, Emiliano Gamberini:
Real-time tracking and documentation in trauma management.
- Tali Schneider, Laura Baum, Alman Amy, Couluris Marisa:
I have most of my asthma under control and I know how my asthma acts: Users' perceptions of asthma self-management mobile app tailored for adolescents.
- Ryan Palmer, Martin Utley, Naomi J. Fulop, Stephen C. O'Connor:
Using visualisation methods to analyse referral networks within community health care among patients aged 65 years and over.
- Yasue Mitsukura, Koichi Fukunaga, Masato Yasui, Masaru Mimura:
Sleep stage detection using only heart rate.
- Kimberly Shoenbill, Yiqiang Song, Lisa Gress, Heather Johnson, Maureen A. Smith, Eneida A. Mendonça:
Natural language processing of lifestyle modification documentation.
- Noel Carroll, Ita Richardson:
Enablers and barriers for hospital pharmacy information systems.
- Lizawati Salahuddin, Zuraini Ismail, Ummi Rabaah Hashim, Nor Haslinda Ismail, Raja Rina Raja Ikram, Fiza Abdul Rahim, Noor Hafizah Hassan:
Healthcare practitioner behaviours that influence unsafe use of hospital information systems.
- Dursun Delen, Behrooz Davazdahemami, Enes Eryarsoy, Leman Tomak, Abhinav Valluru:
Using predictive analytics to identify drug-resistant epilepsy patients.
- Stacey R. Kessler, Shani Pindek, Gary Kleinman, Stephanie Andel, Paul E. Spector:
Information security climate and the assessment of information security risk among healthcare employees.
- Megan W. Miller, Rebecca T. Emeny, Jennifer A. Snide, Gary L. Freed:
Patient-specific factors associated with pressure injuries revealed by electronic health record analyses.
- Isabel B. de Angst, Marieke Gm Weernink, Paul Jm Kil, Janine A. van Til, Erik B. Cornel, Johanna J. M. Takkenberg:
Development and usability testing of a multi-criteria value clarification methods for patients with localized prostate cancer.
- Sabine Vollstädt-Klein, Philip Mildner, Jan Malte Bumb, Damian Karl, Christoph Ueberle, Yury Shevchenko, Falk Kiefer, Wolfgang Effelsberg:
The training game SALIENCE for the therapy of alcohol use disorder.
- Tung-Cheng Lin, David Fang, Siang-Ying Hsueh, Ming-Cheng Lai:
Drivers of participation in Facebook long-term care groups: Applying the use and gratification theory, social identification theory, and the modulating role of group diversity.
- Samiye Mete, Sevcan Fata, Merlinda Alus Tokat:
Feelings, opinions and experiences of Turkish women with infertility: A qualitative study.
- Binay Subedi, Abeer Alsadoon, P. W. Chandana Prasad, Omar Hisham Alsadoon, Sami Haddad, Ahmad Alrubaie:
A novel optimized initial cluster center and enhanced objective function: Medical diagnosis through classification.
- David Lowenstein, Wu Yi Zheng, Rosemary Burke, Eliza Kenny, Anmol Sandhu, Meredith Makeham, Johanna I. Westbrook, Richard O. Day, Melissa T. Baysari:
Do user preferences align with human factors assessment scores of drug-drug interaction alerts?
- Dominic Furniss, Bryony Dean Franklin, Ann Blandford:
The devil is in the detail: How a closed-loop documentation system for IV infusion administration contributes to and compromises patient safety.
- Angeline Kuek, Sharon Hakkennes:
Healthcare staff digital literacy levels and their attitudes towards information systems.
- Bram Knols, Mathijs Louws, Alec Hardenbol, Jamshid Dehmeshki, Marjan Askari:
The usability aspects of medication-related decision support systems in the inpatient setting: A systematic review.
- Heidi Buysse, Peter Coremans, Frans Pouwer, Johannes Ruige:
Sustainable improvement of HbA1c and satisfaction with diabetes care after adding telemedicine in patients on adaptable insulin regimens: Results of the TeleDiabetes randomized controlled trial.
- Laura Schubel, Danielle Mosby, Joseph Blumenthal, Muge Capan, Ryan Arnold, Rebecca Kowalski, F. Jacob Seagull, Ken Catchpole, J. Sanford Schwartz, Ella S. Franklin, Robin Littlejohn, Kristen E. Miller:
Informatics and interaction: Applying human factors principles to optimize the design of clinical decision support for sepsis.
- Jocelyn Dunstan, Marcela Aguirre, Magdalena Bastías, Claudia Nau, Thomas A. Glass, Felipe A. Tobar:
Predicting nationwide obesity from food sales using machine learning.
- Hong Chen, Ping Yu, David Hailey, Tingru Cui:
Identification of the essential components of quality in the data collection process for public health information systems.
- Ibrahim Habli, Yan Jia, Sean White, George Gabriel, Tom Lawton, Mark Sujan, Clive Tomsett:
Development and piloting of a software tool to facilitate proactive hazard and risk analysis of Health Information Technology.
- Josep Vehí, Iván Contreras, Silvia Oviedo, Lyvia Biagi, Arthur Bertachi:
Prediction and prevention of hypoglycaemic events in type-1 diabetic patients using machine learning.
- Jiang Bian, Yaoyun Zhang, Cui Tao:
Exploring the semantics in mental health research. 723-725
- Fang Li, Guozheng Rao, Jingcheng Du, Yang Xiang, Yaoyun Zhang, Salih Selek, Jane Elizabeth Hamilton, Hua Xu, Cui Tao:
Ontological representation-oriented term normalization and standardization of the Research Domain Criteria. 726-737
- Jianhong Luo, Jingcheng Du, Cui Tao, Hua Xu, Yaoyun Zhang:
Exploring temporal suicidal behavior patterns on social media: Insight from Twitter analytics. 738-752
- Rui Duan, Xinyuan Zhang, Jingcheng Du, Jing Huang, Cui Tao, Yong Chen:
On the evidence consistency of pharmacovigilance outcomes between Food and Drug Administration Adverse Event Reporting System and electronic medical record data for acute mania patients. 753-764
- Yunpeng Zhao, Yi Guo, Xing He, Yonghui Wu, Xi Yang, Mattia C. F. Prosperi, Yanghua Jin, Jiang Bian:
Assessing mental health signals among sexual and gender minorities using Twitter data. 765-786
- Sajjad Fouladvand, Emily R. Hankosky, Heather Bush, Jin Chen, Linda P. Dwoskin, Patricia R. Freeman, Darren W. Henderson, Kathleen Kantak, Jeffery Talbert, Shiqiang Tao, Guo-Qiang Zhang:
Predicting substance use disorder using long-term attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medication records in Truven. 787-802
- Yefeng Wang, Yunpeng Zhao, Jianqiu Zhang, Jiang Bian, Rui Zhang:
Detecting associations between dietary supplement intake and sentiments within mental disorder tweets. 803-815
- Paromita Banerjee, Vishnu Vardhana Rao Mendu, Damayanthi Korrapati, Subbarao M. Gavaravarapu:
Calorie counting smart phone apps: Effectiveness in nutritional awareness, lifestyle modification and weight management among young Indian adults. 816-828
- Chibueze Anosike, Maxwell Ogochukwu Adibe, Abdulmuminu Isah, Onyinye Blessing Ukoha-Kalu:
Willingness to pay for pharmacist-provided home telemonitoring among patients with chronic diseases in Enugu metropolis. 829-840
- Akash Gupta, Tieming Liu, Scott Shepherd:
Clinical decision support system to assess the risk of sepsis using Tree Augmented Bayesian networks and electronic medical record data. 841-861
- Chi Yan Hui, Robert Walton, Brian McKinstry, Hilary Pinnock:
Time to change the paradigm? A mixed method study of the preferred and potential features of an asthma self-management app. 862-879
- Margaret D. Whitley, Denise D. Payán, Karen R. Flórez, Malcolm V. Williams, Eunice C. Wong, Cheryl A. Branch, Kathryn P. Derose:
Feasibility and acceptability of a mobile messaging program within a church-based healthy living intervention for African Americans and Latinos. 880-896
- Guy Martin, Sonal Arora, Nisha Shah, Dominic King, Ara Darzi:
A regulatory perspective on the influence of health information technology on organisational quality and safety in England. 897-910
- Mark J. Rapoport, Carla Zucchero Sarracini, Benoit M. Mulsant, Dallas P. Seitz, Frank Molnar, Gary Naglie, Nathan Herrmann, Linda Rozmovits:
A virtual second opinion: Acceptability of a computer-based decision tool to assess older drivers with dementia. 911-924
- Hugo López-Pelayo, Elsa Caballeria, Estela Díaz, Ariadna Sánchez, Lidia Segura, Joan Colom, Paul Wallace, Antoni Gual:
Digital brief interventions for risky drinkers are not the panacea: A pilot study exploring barriers for its implementation according to professionals' perceptions. 925-933
- Alexandra Mj Denham, Olivia Wynne, Amanda L. Baker, Neil J. Spratt, Billie Bonevski:
The unmet needs of carers of stroke survivors: An evaluation of Google search results. 934-944
- Okyaz Eminaga, Omran Al-Hamad, Martin Boegemann, Bernhard Breil, Axel Semjonow:
Combination possibility and deep learning model as clinical decision-aided approach for prostate cancer. 945-962
- Tsai-Hsuan Tsai, Kevin C. Tseng, Alice M. K. Wong, Hsien Jui Chang:
A study exploring the usability of an exergaming platform for senior fitness testing. 963-980
- Kenneth David Strang, Zhaohao Sun:
Hidden big data analytics issues in the healthcare industry. 981-998
- Yi-Shan Sung, Ronald W. Dravenstott, Jonathan D. Darer, Priyantha D. Devapriya, Soundar R. T. Kumara:
SuperOrder: Provider order recommendation system for outpatient clinics. 999-1016
- Oseghale Osezua Igene, Christopher Johnson:
To Computerised Provider Order Entry system: A comparison of ECF, HFACS, STAMP and AcciMap approaches. 1017-1042
- Aya Awad, Mohamed Bader-El-Den, James McNicholas, Jim S. Briggs, Yasser El-Sonbaty:
Predicting hospital mortality for intensive care unit patients: Time-series analysis. 1043-1059
- Jamie L. Larson, Adam B. Rosen, Fernando A. Wilson:
The effect of telehealth interventions on quality of life of cancer survivors: A systematic review and meta-analysis. 1060-1078
- Alinne Z. Barrera, Adrian Aguilera, Nicole Inlow, Joanna Servin:
A preliminary study on the acceptability of a brief SMS program for perinatal women. 1079-1087
- Xiang Zhang, Badee uz Zaman:
Adoption mechanism of telemedicine in underdeveloped country. 1088-1103
- Charmayne Mary Lee Hughes, Alejandra Padilla, Amy Hintze, Tatiana Mariscal, Michael Sera, Sven Weidner, Jonathan Ontiveros, Tony Peng, Aaron Encarcion, Zeus A. Cruz, Sam Warner, Kedir Sany, Moges Baye:
Developing an mHealth app for post-stroke upper limb rehabilitation: Feedback from US and Ethiopian rehabilitation clinicians. 1104-1117
- Valeri Wiegel, Abby King, Hajar Mozaffar, Kathrin M. Cresswell, Robin Williams, Aziz Sheik:
A systematic analysis of the optimization of computerized physician order entry and clinical decision support systems: A qualitative study in English hospitals. 1118-1132
- Muhammad Ubaid Ur Rehman, Muhammad Aleem, Muhammad Arshad Islam, Salman Ahmed:
Smart applications for diabetes management: A comprehensive survey and ranking. 1133-1151
- Motti Haimi, Shuli Brammli-Greenberg, Yehezkel Waisman, Nili Stein, Orna Baron-Epel:
The role of non-medical factors in physicians' decision-making process in a pediatric telemedicine service. 1152-1176
- Görkem Sariyer, Ceren Ocal Tasar:
Highlighting the rules between diagnosis types and laboratory diagnostic tests for patients of an emergency department: Use of association rule mining. 1177-1193
- Julia J. van Tol-Geerdink, Inge M. van Oort, Diederik M. Somford, Carl J. Wijburg, Arno Geboers, Cornelia F. van Uden-Kraan, Marieke de Vries, Peep F. M. Stalmeier:
Implementation of a decision aid for localized prostate cancer in routine care: A successful implementation strategy. 1194-1207
- Bijan Aryana, Liz Brewster:
Design for mobile mental health: Exploring the informed participation approach. 1208-1224
- Lucy Shinners, Christina Aggar, Sandra Grace, Stuart Smith:
Exploring healthcare professionals' understanding and experiences of artificial intelligence technology use in the delivery of healthcare: An integrative review. 1225-1236
- Charlotte Nielsen, Hanne Agerskov, Claus Bistrup, Jane Clemensen:
User involvement in the development of a telehealth solution to improve the kidney transplantation process: A participatory design study. 1237-1252
- Bissan Audeh, François-Élie Calvier, Florelle Bellet, Marie-Noëlle Beyens, Antoine Pariente, Agnès Lillo-Le Louët, Cédric Bousquet:
Pharmacology and social media: Potentials and biases of web forums for drug mention analysis - case study of France. 1253-1272
- André Henrique Mayer, Cristiano André da Costa, Rodrigo da Rosa Righi:
Electronic health records in a Blockchain: A systematic review. 1273-1288
- Syed Waseem Abbas Sherazi, Yu Jun Jeong, Moon Hyun Jae, Jang-Whan Bae, Jong Yun Lee:
A machine learning-based 1-year mortality prediction model after hospital discharge for clinical patients with acute coronary syndrome. 1289-1304
- Alberto de Ramón-Fernández, Daniel Ruiz Fernández, Yolanda Sabuco García:
Business Process Management for optimizing clinical processes: A systematic literature review. 1305-1320
- Goce Gavrilov, Elena Vlahu-Gjorgievska, Vladimir Trajkovik:
Healthcare data warehouse system supporting cross-border interoperability. 1321-1332
- Robert M. Cook, Sarahjane Jones, Gemma C. Williams, Daniel Worsley, Ray Walker, Mark Radford, Alison Leary:
An observational study on the rate of reporting of adverse event on healthcare staff in a mental health setting: An application of Poisson expectation maximisation analysis on nurse staffing data. 1333-1346
- Da Tao, Fenglian Shao, Hailiang Wang, Mian Yan, Xingda Qu:
Integrating usability and social cognitive theories with the technology acceptance model to understand young users' acceptance of a health information portal. 1347-1362
- Farahnaz Sadoughi, Omar Ali, Leila Erfannia:
Evaluating the factors that influence cloud technology adoption - comparative case analysis of health and non-health sectors: A systematic review. 1363-1391
- Jonas Moll, Åsa Cajander:
Oncology health-care professionals' perceived effects of patient accessible electronic health records 6 years after launch: A survey study at a major university hospital in Sweden. 1392-1403
- Yingjie Weng, Lu Tian, Dario Tedesco, Karishma Desai, Steven M. Asch, Ian Carroll, Catherine Curtin, Kathryn M. McDonald, Tina Hernandez-Boussard:
Trajectory analysis for postoperative pain using electronic health records: A nonparametric method with robust linear regression and K-medians cluster analysis. 1404-1418
- Kate Shirley, Michael Williams, Laura McLaughlin, Nicola Parker, Raymond R. Bond:
Impact of an educational intervention on eye gaze behaviour in retinal image interpretation by consultant and trainee ophthalmologists. 1419-1430
- Catherine Henshall, Zoe Davey, Cynthia Jacelon, Clare Martin:
A usability study to test the effectiveness, efficiency and simplicity of a newly developed Internet-based Exercise-focused Health App for Lung cancer survivors (iEXHALE): Protocol paper. 1431-1442
- Hamid Naderi, Sina Madani, Behzad Kiani, Kobra Etminani:
Similarity of medical concepts in question and answering of health communities. 1443-1454
- David Gefen, Ofir Ben-Assuli, Nir Shlomo, Noreen Robertson, Robert Klempfner:
A case study of applying text analysis to identify possible adverse drug interactions: The case of Adalat (Nifedipine). 1455-1464
- Aliyu Mohammed, Princess Ruhama Acheampong, Easmon Otupiri, Ellis Owusu-Dabo:
Symptom monitoring of childhood illnesses and referrals: A pilot study on the feasibility of a mobile phone-based system as a disease surveillance tool in a rural health district of Ghana. 1465-1476
- Ruth E. Wetta, Roberta D. Severin, Heidi Gruhler:
An evidence-based strategy to achieve equivalency and interoperability for social-behavioral determinants of health assessment, storage, exchange, and use. 1477-1488
- J. Scott Brennen, Allison J. Lazard, Elizabeth Troutman Adams:
Multimodal mental models: Understanding users' design expectations for mHealth apps. 1493-1506
- Sara E. Golden, Elizabeth R. Hooker, Sarah Shull, Matthew Howard, Kristina Crothers, Reid F. Thompson, Christopher G. Slatore:
Validity of Veterans Health Administration structured data to determine accurate smoking status. 1507-1515
- Estefanía Serral, Pedro Valderas, Jan Derboven:
Kind mobile notifications for healthcare professionals. 1516-1537
- Rachel Kenny, Amanda Fitzgerald, Ricardo Segurado, Barbara Dooley:
Is there an app for that? A cluster randomised controlled trial of a mobile app-based mental health intervention. 1538-1559
- Christo El-Morr, Catherine Maule, Iqra Ashfaq, Paul Ritvo, Farah Ahmad:
Design of a Mindfulness Virtual Community: A focus-group analysis. 1560-1576
- Li Luo, Jialing Li, Shuhao Lian, Xiaoxi Zeng, Lin Sun, Chunyang Li, Debin Huang, Wei Zhang:
Using machine learning approaches to predict high-cost chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients in China. 1577-1598
- Alexandra Mj Denham, Amanda L. Baker, Neil J. Spratt, Olivia Wynne, Sally A. Hunt, Billie Bonevski, Ratika Kumar:
YouTube as a resource for evaluating the unmet needs of caregivers of stroke survivors. 1599-1616
- Fernando Rocha Lucena Lopes, Karolinne Souza Monteiro, Silvana Santos:
How data provided by the Brazilian information system of primary care have been used by researchers. 1617-1630
- Jerome Niyirora, Ossayne Aragones:
Network analysis of medical care services. 1631-1658
- Daniela Haluza, Fanni Hofer:
Exploring perceptions on medical app use in clinical communication among Austrian physicians: Results of a validation study. 1659-1671
- Kaitlyn Dienelt, Carly J. Moores, Jacqueline Miller, Kaye Mehta:
An investigation into the use of infant feeding tracker apps by breastfeeding mothers. 1672-1683
- (Withdrawn) RETRACTED: FoodKnight: A mobile educational game and analyses of obesity awareness in children. 1684-1699
- Dan Li, Jianqian Chao, Jing Kong, Gui Cao, Mengru Lv, Man Zhang:
The efficiency analysis and spatial implications of health information technology: A regional exploratory study in China. 1700-1713
- Anne Bourbonnais, Jacqueline Rousseau, Marie-Hélène Lalonde, Jean Meunier, Nolwenn Lapierre, Marie-Pierre Gagnon:
Perceptions and needs regarding technologies in nursing homes: An exploratory study. 1714-1727