default search action
- Haichao Zheng, Bo Xu, Zhangxi Lin:
Seller's creditworthiness in the online service market: A study from the control perspective.
- Jie (Kevin) Yan, Dorothy E. Leidner, Hind Benbya, Weifei Zou:
Social capital and knowledge contribution in online user communities: One-way or two-way relationship?
- Jin Zhang, Jilong Zhang, Mingyue Zhang:
From free to paid: Customer expertise and customer satisfaction on knowledge payment platforms.
- Carlos Eiras-Franco, Bertha Guijarro-Berdiñas, Amparo Alonso-Betanzos, Antonio Bahamonde:
A scalable decision-tree-based method to explain interactions in dyadic data.
- Cecil Eng Huang Chua, Veda C. Storey, Xiaolin Li, Mala Kaul:
Developing insights from social media using semantic lexical chains to mine short text structures.
- Min-Seok Pang, Paul A. Pavlou:
On information technology and the safety of police officers.
- Olga Bürger, Björn Häckel, Philip Karnebogen, Jannick Töppel:
Estimating the impact of IT security incidents in digitized production environments.
- Fatih Çavdur, Asli Sebatli:
A decision support tool for allocating temporary-disaster-response facilities.
- Yue Wu, Yunjie Xu, Jiaoyang Li:
Feature construction for fraudulent credit card cash-out detection.
- Yifan Huang, Shengwang Meng:
Automobile insurance classification ratemaking based on telematics driving data.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.