- Proceedings of 18th European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work, Siegen, Germany, June 14-17, 2020. European Society for Socially Embedded Technologies (EUSSET) 2020
- Gunnar Stevens, Paul Bossauer:
Who do you trust: Peers or Technology? A conjoint analysis about computational reputation mechanisms.
- Leah Kulp, Aleksandra Sarcevic:
Envisioning a Shared Checklist Display to Support Teamwork During Emergency Medical Care.
- Dennis Lawo, Philip Engelbutzeder, Margarita Esau, Gunnar Stevens:
Networks of Practices: Exploring Design Opportunities for Interconnected Practices.
- Marvin Michael Schmidt, Rainer Stark:
Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) as computer-supported approach for cooperative systems development.
- Kinga Skorupska, Kamil Warpechowski, Radoslaw Nielek, Wieslaw Kopec:
Conversational Crowdsourcing for Older Adults: a Wikipedia Chatbot Concept.
- Clément Cormi, Khuloud Abou Amsha, Matthieu Tixier, Myriam Lewkowicz:
How the local domestication of a teleconsultation solution is influenced by the adoption of a national policy?
- Julian Fietkau, Laura Stojko:
A system design to support outside activities of older adults using smart urban objects.
- Oindrila Matilal:
Time Matters: Flexi-time and women's retention in the 24/7 workplace.
- Robb Mitchell, Enrique Encinas, Ben Kirman:
Social Icebreakers Everywhere: A Day In The Life.
- Luigina Ciolfi, Breda Gray, Aparecido Fabiano Pinatti de Carvalho:
Making Home Work Places.
- Tanja Ertl, Konstantin Aal, Hoda Diraoui, Peter Tolmie, Volker Wulf:
Psychosocial ICT: The Potential, Challenges and Benefits of Self-help Tools for Refugees with Negative Mental Stress.
- Cathrine Seidelin, Charlotte P. Lee, Yvonne Dittrich:
Understanding data and cooperation in a public sector arena.
- Christine T. Wolf:
AI Ethics and Customer Care: Some Considerations from the Case of "Intelligent Sales".
- João Paulo Barroso Rego, Luís Fonseca, Bernardo Marques, Paulo Dias, Beatriz Sousa Santos:
Remote Collaboration using Mixed Reality: Exploring a shared model approach through different interaction methods.
- Scheffler Joline, Karola Pitsch:
Pre-beginnings in Human-Robot Encounters: Dealing with time delay.
- Trine Rask Nielsen, Naja L. Holten Møller:
Work of the 'Unemployed': A Design Fiction.
- Karola Pitsch, Maximilian Krug, Corvin Cleff:
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CRP): Collaboration in Medical Team Work.
- Karola Pitsch, Peter Bachmann, Marcel Dudda:
'Triage' in Mass Casualty as Situated Interaction. Algorithm and Participation.
- Michael Chromik:
reSHAPe: A Framework for Interactive Explanations in XAI Based on SHAP.
- Daniela Becks, Christian Kruse, Sebastian Venhuis:
FlexIA - A toolkit for the participatory information analysis in small and medium-sized companies.
- Robb Mitchell:
Novel Collocated Social Interactions To Inspire Video Conferencing Design.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.