- Arash Shaban-Nejad, David L. Buckeridge, John S. Brownstein:
World Wide Web and Public Health Intelligence, Papers from the 2015 AAAI Workshop, Austin, Texas, USA, January, 2015. AAAI Workshops WS-15-15, AAAI Press 2015
- Alina Deshpande, Esteban Abeyta, Lauren Castro, Ashlynn R. Daughton, Geoffrey Fairchild, Nicholas Generous, Reid Priedhorsky, Kirsten Taylor-McCabe, Nileena Velappan:
The Surveillance Window Application (SWAP): A Web-Hosted Tool to Facilitate Situational Awareness during Outbreaks.
- Michael J. Paul, Mark Dredze, David A. Broniatowski, Nicholas Generous:
Worldwide Influenza Surveillance through Twitter.
- Byron C. Wallace, Michael J. Paul, Noémie Elhadad:
What Predicts Media Coverage of Health Science Articles?
- David J. Wallach:
Effects of the Implementation of Electronic Medical Records in Small Internal Medicine Practices on Healthcare Objectives in the United States.
- Haoyu Wang, Eduard H. Hovy, Mark Dredze:
The Hurricane Sandy Twitter Corpus.
- Jie Xu, Daby M. Sow, Deepak S. Turaga, Mihaela van der Schaar:
Online Transfer Learning for Differential Diagnosis Determination.
- Sabine Bergler, Jahnavi Dhananjay:
Graphical View of Blog Content Using B2G.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.