- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Jan Balata, Zdenek Míkovec, Pavel Slavík:
Conversational Agents for Physical World Navigation. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 61-83
- Gregory A. Bennett:
Conversational Style: Beyond the Nuts and Bolts of Conversation. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 161-180
- Timothy W. Bickmore, Ha Trinh, Reza Asadi, Stefan Olafsson:
Safety First: Conversational Agents for Health Care. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 33-57
- Heloisa Candello, Claudio S. Pinhanez:
Recovering from Dialogue Failures Using Multiple Agents in Wealth Management Advice. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 139-157
- Rafal Kocielnik, Gary Hsieh, Daniel Avrahami:
Helping Users Reflect on Their Own Health-Related Behaviors. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 85-115
- Toby Jia-Jun Li, Igor Labutov, Brad A. Myers, Amos Azaria, Alexander I. Rudnicky, Tom M. Mitchell:
Teaching Agents When They Fail: End User Development in Goal-Oriented Conversational Agents. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 119-137
- Robert J. Moore:
A Natural Conversation Framework for Conversational UX Design. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 181-204
- Robert J. Moore, Raphael Arar:
Conversational UX Design: An Introduction. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 1-16
- Margaret H. Szymanski, Robert J. Moore:
Adapting to Customer Initiative: Insights from Human Service Encounters. Studies in Conversational UX Design 2018: 19-32
- Robert J. Moore, Margaret H. Szymanski, Raphael Arar, Guang-Jie Ren:
Studies in Conversational UX Design. Human-Computer Interaction Series, Springer 2018, ISBN 978-3-319-95578-0 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.