- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jiri Barnat, Lubos Brim, Ivana Cerná, Sven Drazan, Jana Fabriková, Jan Láník, David Safránek, Hongwu Ma:
BioDiVinE: A Framework for Parallel Analysis of Biological Models. COMPMOD 2009: 31-45
- Bogdan Aman, Gabriel Ciobanu:
Mutual Mobile Membranes with Timers. COMPMOD 2009: 1-15
- Roberto Barbuti, Giulio Caravagna, Paolo Milazzo, Andrea Maggiolo-Schettini:
On the Interpretation of Delays in Delay Stochastic Simulation of Biological Systems. COMPMOD 2009: 17-29
- Luca Bortolussi, Alberto Policriti:
Hybrid Semantics of Stochastic Programs with Dynamic Reconfiguration. COMPMOD 2009: 63-76
- Laurence Loewe, Stuart L. Moodie, Jane Hillston:
Quantifying the implicit process flow abstraction in SBGN-PD diagrams with Bio-PEPA. COMPMOD 2009: 93-107
- Heike Siebert:
Dynamical and Structural Modularity of Discrete Regulatory Networks. COMPMOD 2009: 109-124
- Daniela Besozzi, Paolo Cazzaniga, Matteo Dugo, Dario Pescini, Giancarlo Mauri:
A study on the combined interplay between stochastic fluctuations and the number of flagella in bacterial chemotaxis. COMPMOD 2009: 47-62
- Mario Coppo, Ferruccio Damiani, Elena Grassi, Mike Guether, Angelo Troina:
Modelling an Ammonium Transporter with SCLS. COMPMOD 2009: 77-92
- Ralph-Johan Back, Ion Petre, Erik P. de Vink:
Proceedings Second International Workshop on Computational Models for Cell Processes, COMPMOD 2009, Eindhoven, the Netherlands, November 3, 2009. EPTCS 6, 2009 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.