- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Nazareno Aguirre, Leila Ribeiro:
Proceedings First Latin American Workshop on Formal Methods, LAFM 2013, Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 26th 2013. EPTCS 139, 2014 [contents]
- Pablo Bendersky, Juan Pablo Galeotti, Diego Garbervetsky:
The DynAlloy Visualizer. LAFM 2013: 59-64
- Valentin Cassano, T. S. E. Maibaum:
Actions and Events in Concurrent Systems Design. LAFM 2013: 31-45
- Rodrigo Castaño, Juan Pablo Galeotti, Diego Garbervetsky, Jonathan Tapicer, Edgardo Zoppi:
On Verifying Resource Contracts using Code Contracts. LAFM 2013: 1-15
- Pablo F. Castro, T. S. E. Maibaum:
Automated Reasoning over Deontic Action Logics with Finite Vocabularies. LAFM 2013: 16-30
- Manuel Giménez, Mariano M. Moscato, Carlos Gustavo López Pombo, Marcelo F. Frias:
HeteroGenius: A Framework for Hybrid Analysis of Heterogeneous Software Specifications. LAFM 2013: 65-70
- Valério Medeiros Júnior, David Déharbe:
BEval: A Plug-in to Extend Atelier B with Current Verification Technologies. LAFM 2013: 53-58
- Germán Regis, Fernando Villar, Nicolás Ricci:
Fluent Logic Workflow Analyser: A Tool for The Verification of Workflow Properties. LAFM 2013: 46-51
- Gastón Scilingo, María Marta Novaira, Renzo Degiovanni:
Analyzing Behavioural Scenarios over Tabular Specifications Using Model Checking. LAFM 2013: 71-76
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.