default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Timothy Arndt, Angela Guercio:
From Multimedia Micro-University to Macro University and beyond. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 38: 38-46 (2017)
- Paolo Bottoni, Andrew Fish, Alexander Heußner, Francesco Parisi-Presicce:
Resource-aware policies. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 38: 84-96 (2017)
- Mauro Coccoli, Paolo Maresca, Lidia Stanganelli:
The role of big data and cognitive computing in the learning process. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 38: 97-103 (2017)
- Gennaro Cordasco, Rosario De Chiara, Andrew Fish:
Online region computations for Euler diagrams with relaxed drawing conventions. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 38: 18-37 (2017)
- Martin Erwig, Karl Smeltzer, Xiangyu Wang:
What is a visual language? J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 38: 9-17 (2017)
- Rita Francese, Michele Risi, Genoveffa Tortora:
Iconic languages: Towards end-user programming of mobile applications. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 38: 1-8 (2017)
- Roland Kluge, Michael Stein, Gergely Varró, Andy Schürr, Matthias Hollick, Max Mühlhäuser:
A systematic approach to constructing incremental topology control algorithms using graph transformation. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 38: 47-83 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.