- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Shaolong Chen, Miquel Àngel Senar:
Exploring efficient data parallelism for genome read mapping on multicore and manycore architectures. Parallel Comput. 87: 11-24 (2019)
- J. Austin Ellis, Thomas M. Evans, Steven P. Hamilton, C. T. Kelley, Tara M. Pandya:
Optimization of processor allocation for domain decomposed Monte Carlo calculations. Parallel Comput. 87: 77-86 (2019)
- Hajime Fujita, Chongxiao Cao, Sayantan Sur, Charles Archer, Erik Paulson, Maria Garzaran:
Efficient implementation of MPI-3 RMA over openFabrics interfaces. Parallel Comput. 87: 1-10 (2019)
- Weihao Liang, Yong Chen, Jialin Liu, Hong An:
CARS: A contention-aware scheduler for efficient resource management of HPC storage systems. Parallel Comput. 87: 25-34 (2019)
- Olga Pearce:
Exploring utilization options of heterogeneous architectures for multi-physics simulations. Parallel Comput. 87: 35-45 (2019)
- Jeffrey S. Young, Eric R. Hein, Srinivas Eswar, Patrick Lavin, Jiajia Li, E. Jason Riedy, Richard W. Vuduc, Tom Conte:
A microbenchmark characterization of the Emu chick. Parallel Comput. 87: 60-69 (2019)
- Ting Yu, Mengchi Liu:
A memory efficient maximal clique enumeration method for sparse graphs with a parallel implementation. Parallel Comput. 87: 46-59 (2019)
- Fang Zhou, Song Wu, Youchuang Jia, Xiang Gao, Hai Jin, Xiaofei Liao, Pingpeng Yuan:
VAIL: A Victim-Aware Cache Policy to improve NVM Lifetime for hybrid memory system. Parallel Comput. 87: 70-76 (2019)
- Guanghui Zhu, Chen Guo, Le Lu, Zhi Huang, Chunfeng Yuan, Rong Gu, Yihua Huang:
DGST: Efficient and scalable suffix tree construction on distributed data-parallel platforms. Parallel Comput. 87: 87-102 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.