- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Pierre Baldi, Peter J. Sadowski:
A theory of local learning, the learning channel, and the optimality of backpropagation. Neural Networks 83: 51-74 (2016)
- Igor Farkas, Radomír Bosák, Peter Gergel:
Computational analysis of memory capacity in echo state networks. Neural Networks 83: 109-120 (2016)
- Mohammadmehdi Kafashan, Anirban Nandi, ShiNung Ching:
Relating observability and compressed sensing of time-varying signals in recurrent linear networks. Neural Networks 83: 11-20 (2016)
- Christian Napoli, Emiliano Tramontana:
Massively parallel WRNN reconstructors for spectrum recovery in astronomical photometrical surveys. Neural Networks 83: 42-50 (2016)
- Jung Guk Park, Sungho Jo:
Approximate Bayesian MLP regularization for regression in the presence of noise. Neural Networks 83: 75-85 (2016)
- Mani Prakash, Pagavathigounder Balasubramaniam, Shanmugam Lakshmanan:
Synchronization of Markovian jumping inertial neural networks and its applications in image encryption. Neural Networks 83: 86-93 (2016)
- Hamed Shahbazi, Reyhaneh Parandeh, Kamal Jamshidi:
Implementation of Imitation Learning using Natural Learner Central Pattern Generator Neural Networks. Neural Networks 83: 94-108 (2016)
- Wenwen Shen, Zhigang Zeng, Leimin Wang:
Stability analysis for uncertain switched neural networks with time-varying delay. Neural Networks 83: 32-41 (2016)
- Zenglin Shi, Yangdong Ye, Yunpeng Wu:
Rank-based pooling for deep convolutional neural networks. Neural Networks 83: 21-31 (2016)
- Zachary Tosi, Jeffrey Yoshimi:
Simbrain 3.0: A flexible, visually-oriented neural network simulator. Neural Networks 83: 1-10 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.