default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 3 matches
- Chin-Chen Chang, Amy N. Nicholson, Enrico Rinaldi, Evan Berkowitz, N. Garron, D. A. Brantley, H. Monge-Camacho, C. J. Monahan, C. Bouchard, Michael A. Clark, Bálint Joó, Thorsten Kurth, Konstantinos Orginos, Pavlos Vranas, André Walker-Loud:
A per-cent-level determination of the nucleon axial coupling from quantum chromodynamics. Nat. 558(7708): 91-94 (2018)
- Stefano Ambrogio, Pritish Narayanan, Hsinyu Tsai, Robert M. Shelby, Irem Boybat, Carmelo di Nolfo, Severin Sidler, Massimo Giordano, Martina Bodini, Nathan C. P. Farinha, Benjamin Killeen, Christina Cheng, Yassine Jaoudi, Geoffrey W. Burr:
Equivalent-accuracy accelerated neural-network training using analogue memory. Nat. 558(7708): 60-67 (2018)
- Benjamin B. Sun, Joseph C. Maranville, James E. Peters, David Stacey, James R. Staley, James A. Blackshaw, Stephen Burgess, Tao Jiang, Ellie Paige, Praveen Surendran, Clare Oliver-Williams, Mihir A. Kamat, Bram P. Prins, Sheri K. Wilcox, Erik S. Zimmerman, An Chi, Narinder Bansal, Sarah L. Spain, Angela M. Wood, Nicholas W. Morrell, John R. Bradley, Nebojsa Janjic, David J. Roberts, Willem H. Ouwehand, John A. Todd, Nicole Soranzo, Karsten Suhre, Dirk S. Paul, Caroline S. Fox, Robert M. Plenge, John Danesh, Heiko Runz, Adam S. Butterworth:
Genomic atlas of the human plasma proteome. Nat. 558(7708): 73-79 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.