- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Ilana L. Brito, Suzan A. Yilmaz, K. Huang, Liyi Xu, Stacy D. Jupiter, Aaron P. Jenkins, Waisea Naisilisili, Manu V. Tamminen, Chris S. Millie, Jennifer R. Wortman, Bruce W. Birren, Ramnik J. Xavier, Paul C. Blainey, A. K. Singh, Dirk Gevers, Eric J. Alm:
Mobile genes in the human microbiome are structured from global to individual scales. Nat. 535(7612): 435-439 (2016)
- Michael D. Gordin, John M. Marzluff, Joan B. Silk, Matthew Cobb, Jennifer Rohn, Diane Coyle, Jill Cook, Adrian Woolfson:
Summer books. Nat. 535(7611): 228-230 (2016)
- Yang Hsia, Jacob B. Bale, Shane Gonen, Dan Shi, William Sheffler, Kimberly K. Fong, Una Nattermann, Chunfu Xu, Po-Ssu Huang, Rashmi Ravichandran, Sue Yi, Trisha N. Davis, Tamir Gonen, Neil P. King, David Baker:
Design of a hyperstable 60-subunit protein icosahedron. Nat. 535(7610): 136-139 (2016)
- Barbara Kiser:
Books in brief. Nat. 535(7612): 353 (2016)
- Time for physics to make its mark on cycling. Nat. 535(7612): 324 (2016)
- Nanotechnology: Chlorine atom arrays store data. Nat. 535(7612): 327 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings