default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Tilman Flock, Charles N. J. Ravarani, Dawei Sun, A. J. Venkatakrishnan, Melis Kayikci, Christopher G. Tate, Dmitry B. Veprintsev, M. Madan Babu:
Universal allosteric mechanism for Gα activation by GPCRs. Nat. 524(7564): 173-179 (2015)
- István A. Kovács, Albert-László Barabási:
Network science: Destruction perfected. Nat. 524(7563): 38-39 (2015)
- Chuan Ku, Shijulal Nelson-Sathi, Mayo Roettger, Filipa L. Sousa, Peter J. Lockhart, David Bryant, Einat Hazkani-Covo, James O. McInerney, Giddy Landan, William F. Martin:
Endosymbiotic origin and differential loss of eukaryotic genes. Nat. 524(7566): 427-432 (2015)
- Nadinath B. Nillegoda, Janine Kirstein, Anna Szlachcic, Mykhaylo Berynskyy, Antonia Stank, Florian Stengel, Kristin Arnsburg, Xuechao Gao, Annika Scior, Ruedi Aebersold, D. Lys Guilbride, Rebecca C. Wade, Richard I. Morimoto, Matthias P. Mayer, Bernd Bukau:
Crucial HSP70 co-chaperone complex unlocks metazoan protein disaggregation. Nat. 524(7564): 247-251 (2015)
- Jihad R. Touma, Sridhar Sundaramoorthy:
The disruption of multiplanet systems through resonance with a binary orbit. Nat. 524(7566): 439-441 (2015)
- Information technology: Suspended rods serve as bits. Nat. 524(7566): 391 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.