default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Oscar Afonso, Mafalda Pinho:
How to reverse a negative asymmetric labor productivity shock in the European Union? A directed technical change analysis with fiscal and monetary policies. Math. Soc. Sci. 116: 47-67 (2022)
- Jean-Baptiste Aubin, Irène Gannaz, Samuela Leoni, Antoine Rolland:
Deepest voting: A new way of electing. Math. Soc. Sci. 116: 1-16 (2022)
- Achille Basile, Surekha Rao, K. P. S. Bhaskara Rao:
Geometry of anonymous binary social choices that are strategy-proof. Math. Soc. Sci. 116: 85-91 (2022)
- Hans Gersbach, Hans Haller:
Gainers and losers from market integration. Math. Soc. Sci. 116: 32-39 (2022)
- Matthew Harrison-Trainor:
An analysis of random elections with large numbers of voters. Math. Soc. Sci. 116: 68-84 (2022)
- Rajendra P. Kundu, Harshil Kaur:
Efficient simple liability assignment rules: A complete characterization. Math. Soc. Sci. 116: 22-31 (2022)
- Muhammad Mahajne, Oscar Volij:
Pairwise consensus and the Borda rule. Math. Soc. Sci. 116: 17-21 (2022)
- Zhe Yang, Qingping Song:
A weak α-core existence theorem of generalized games with infinitely many players and pseudo-utilities. Math. Soc. Sci. 116: 40-46 (2022)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.