default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- James Cummings, Sy-David Friedman, Mohammad Golshani:
Collapsing the cardinals of HOD. J. Math. Log. 15(2): 1550007:1-1550007:32 (2015)
- George Barmpalias, Mingzhong Cai, Steffen Lempp, Theodore A. Slaman:
On the existence of a strong minimal pair. J. Math. Log. 15(1): 1550003:1-1550003:28 (2015)
- Scott S. Cramer:
Inverse limit reflection and the structure of L(Vλ+1). J. Math. Log. 15(1): 1550001:1-1550001:38 (2015)
- Darío García, Dugald Macpherson, Charles Steinhorn:
Pseudofinite structures and simplicity. J. Math. Log. 15(1): 1550002:1-1550002:41 (2015)
- Jakub Gismatullin, Krzysztof Krupinski:
On model-theoretic connected components in some group extensions. J. Math. Log. 15(2): 1550009:1-1550009:51 (2015)
- John Goodrick, Byunghan Kim, Alexei S. Kolesnikov:
Type-amalgamation properties and polygroupoids in stable theories. J. Math. Log. 15(1): 1550004:1-1550004:45 (2015)
- John Krueger, Miguel Angel Mota:
Coherent adequate forcing and preserving CH. J. Math. Log. 15(2): 1550005:1-1550005:34 (2015)
- Pierre Simon:
Invariant types in NIP theories. J. Math. Log. 15(2): 1550006:1-1550006:26 (2015)
- Frank O. Wagner:
Plus ultra. J. Math. Log. 15(2): 1550008:1-1550008:23 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.