- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Christian Castaneda, Kip Nalley, Ciaran Mannion, Pritish Bhattacharyya, Patrick Blake, Andrew Pecora, Andre Goy, K. Suh:
Clinical decision support systems for improving diagnostic accuracy and achieving precision medicine. J. Clin. Bioinform. 5: 4 (2015)
- Yu-Chi Chou, Michael Lai, Yi-Chen Wu, Nai-Chi Hsu, King-Song Jeng, Wen-Chi Su:
Variations in genome-wide RNAi screens: lessons from influenza research. J. Clin. Bioinform. 5: 2 (2015)
- Arnold I. Emerson, Simeon Andrews, Ikhlak Ahmed, Thasni Azis, Joel A. Malek:
K-core decomposition of a protein domain co-occurrence network reveals lower cancer mutation rates for interior cores. J. Clin. Bioinform. 5: 1 (2015)
- Nornazliya Mohamad, Rose Ismet, MohdSalleh Rofiee, Zakaria Bannur, Thomas Hennessy, Manikandan Selvaraj, Aminuddin Ahmad, FadzilahMohd Nor, ThuhairahHasrah Abdul Rahman, Kamarudzaman Md. Isa, AdzroolIdzwan Ismail, Lay Teh, Mohd Zaki Salleh:
Metabolomics and partial least square discriminant analysis to predict history of myocardial infarction of self-claimed healthy subjects: validity and feasibility for clinical practice. J. Clin. Bioinform. 5: 3 (2015)
- Huaidong Wang, Xiaotian Zhang, Yuanxiang Bai, Zipeng Duan, Yan Lin, Guoqing Wang, Fan Li:
Comparative efficacy and acceptability of five anti-tubercular drugs in treatment of multidrug resistant tuberculosis: a network meta-analysis. J. Clin. Bioinform. 5: 5 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.