- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Adriana Fernandez-Lopez, Federico M. Sukno:
Survey on automatic lip-reading in the era of deep learning. Image Vis. Comput. 78: 53-72 (2018)
- Félix G. Harvey, Julien Roy, David Kanaa, Christopher Joseph Pal:
Recurrent semi-supervised classification and constrained adversarial generation with motion capture data. Image Vis. Comput. 78: 42-52 (2018)
- Huajie Jiang, Ruiping Wang, Yan Li, Haomiao Liu, Shiguang Shan, Xilin Chen:
Attribute annotation on large-scale image database by active knowledge transfer. Image Vis. Comput. 78: 1-13 (2018)
- Mel McCurrie, Fernando Beletti, Lucas Parzianello, Allen Westendorp, Samuel E. Anthony, Walter J. Scheirer:
Convolutional Neural Networks for Subjective Face Attributes. Image Vis. Comput. 78: 14-25 (2018)
- Jenni Raitoharju, Ekaterina Riabchenko, Iftikhar Ahmad, Alexandros Iosifidis, Moncef Gabbouj, Serkan Kiranyaz, Ville Tirronen, Johanna Ärje, Salme Kärkkäinen, Kristian Meissner:
Benchmark database for fine-grained image classification of benthic macroinvertebrates. Image Vis. Comput. 78: 73-83 (2018)
- Yu-Hsuan Tsai, Yih-Cherng Lee, Jian-Jiun Ding, Ronald Y. Chang, Ming-Chen Hsu:
Robust in-plane and out-of-plane face detection algorithm using frontal face detector and symmetry extension. Image Vis. Comput. 78: 26-41 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.