default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Jonas Bulegon Gassen, Jan Mendling, Amel Bouzeghoub, Lucinéia Heloisa Thom, José Palazzo M. de Oliveira:
An experiment on an ontology-based support approach for process modeling. Inf. Softw. Technol. 83: 94-115 (2017)
- M. Shaban Jokhio, Jing Sun, Gillian Dobbie, Tianming Hu:
Goal-based testing of semantic web services. Inf. Softw. Technol. 83: 1-13 (2017)
- Thainá Mariani, Silvia Regina Vergilio:
A systematic review on search-based refactoring. Inf. Softw. Technol. 83: 14-34 (2017)
- Phu Hong Nguyen, Shaukat Ali, Tao Yue:
Model-based security engineering for cyber-physical systems: A systematic mapping study. Inf. Softw. Technol. 83: 116-135 (2017)
- Ali Ouni, Raula Gaikovina Kula, Marouane Kessentini, Takashi Ishio, Daniel M. Germán, Katsuro Inoue:
Search-based software library recommendation using multi-objective optimization. Inf. Softw. Technol. 83: 55-75 (2017)
- Martina De Sanctis, Catia Trubiani, Vittorio Cortellessa, Antinisca Di Marco, Mirko Flamminj:
A model-driven approach to catch performance antipatterns in ADL specifications. Inf. Softw. Technol. 83: 35-54 (2017)
- Daniel Ståhl, Jan Bosch:
Cinders: The continuous integration and delivery architecture framework. Inf. Softw. Technol. 83: 76-93 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.