- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Carlos Arévalo, María José Escalona Cuaresma, Isabel M. Ramos, M. Domínguez-Muñoz:
A metamodel to integrate business processes time perspective in BPMN 2.0. Information & Software Technology 77: 17-33 (2016)
- Elizabeth Bjarnason, Michael Unterkalmsteiner, Markus Borg, Emelie Engström:
A multi-case study of agile requirements engineering and the use of test cases as requirements. Information & Software Technology 77: 61-79 (2016)
- Byeong-Mo Chang, Kwanghoon Choi:
A review on exception analysis. Information & Software Technology 77: 1-16 (2016)
- Torgeir Dingsøyr, Casper Lassenius:
Emerging themes in agile software development: Introduction to the special section on continuous value delivery. Information & Software Technology 77: 56-60 (2016)
- Peggy Gregory, Leonor Barroca, Helen Sharp, Advait Deshpande, Katie Taylor:
The challenges that challenge: Engaging with agile practitioners' concerns. Information & Software Technology 77: 92-104 (2016)
- Eveliina Lindgren, Jürgen Münch:
Raising the odds of success: the current state of experimentation in product development. Information & Software Technology 77: 80-91 (2016)
- Leon Moonen, Amir Reza Yazdanshenas:
Analyzing and visualizing information flow in heterogeneous component-based software systems. Information & Software Technology 77: 34-55 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings