- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Elvira Albert, Nikolaos Bezirgiannis, Frank S. de Boer, Enrique Martin-Martin:
A Formal, Resource Consumption-Preserving Translation from Actors with Cooperative Scheduling to Haskell. Fundam. Informaticae 177(3-4): 203-234 (2020)
- María Alpuente, Angel Cuenca-Ortega, Santiago Escobar, José Meseguer:
Order-sorted Homeomorphic Embedding Modulo Combinations of Associativity and/or Commutativity Axioms. Fundam. Informaticae 177(3-4): 297-329 (2020)
- María Alpuente, Daniel Pardo, Alicia Villanueva:
Abstract Contract Synthesis and Verification in the Symbolic K Framework. Fundam. Informaticae 177(3-4): 235-273 (2020)
- Manuel Bichler, Michael Morak, Stefan Woltran:
lpopt: A Rule Optimization Tool for Answer Set Programming. Fundam. Informaticae 177(3-4): 275-296 (2020)
- Moreno Falaschi, Maurizio Gabbrielli, Carlos Olarte, Catuscia Palamidessi:
Dynamic Slicing for Concurrent Constraint Languages. Fundam. Informaticae 177(3-4): 331-357 (2020)
- Manuel V. Hermenegildo, Pedro López-García, Alberto Pettorossi, Maurizio Proietti:
Preface. Fundam. Informaticae 177(3-4) (2020)
- Fred Mesnard, Étienne Payet, Germán Vidal:
Selective Unification in (Constraint) Logic Programming. Fundam. Informaticae 177(3-4): 359-383 (2020)
- Paul Tarau:
Deriving Efficient Sequential and Parallel Generators for Closed Simply-Typed Lambda Terms and Normal Forms. Fundam. Informaticae 177(3-4): 385-415 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.