default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Paolo Aglianò, Sara Ugolini:
Rotation logics. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 388: 1-25 (2020)
- Guillermo Badia, Grigory K. Olkhovikov:
A Lindström theorem in many-valued modal logic over a finite MTL-chain. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 388: 26-37 (2020)
- Paolo Baldi, Christian G. Fermüller, Matthias F. J. Hofer:
On fuzzification mechanisms for unary quantification. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 388: 90-123 (2020)
- Libor Behounek, Antonín Dvorák:
Fuzzy relational modalities admitting truth-valueless propositions. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 388: 38-55 (2020)
- Maria Eugenia Cornejo, David Lobo, Jesús Medina:
Extended multi-adjoint logic programming. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 388: 124-145 (2020)
- Petra Murinová, Vilém Novák:
The theory of intermediate quantifiers in fuzzy natural logic revisited and the model of "Many". Fuzzy Sets Syst. 388: 56-89 (2020)
- Linh Anh Nguyen, Quang-Thuy Ha, Ngoc Thanh Nguyen, Thi Hong Khanh Nguyen, Thanh-Luong Tran:
Bisimulation and bisimilarity for fuzzy description logics under the Gödel semantics. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 388: 146-178 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.