default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Iman Esmaili Paeen Afrakoti, Saeed Bagheri Shouraki, Farnood Merrikh-Bayat, Mohammad Gholami:
Using a memristor crossbar structure to implement a novel adaptive real-time fuzzy modeling algorithm. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 307: 115-128 (2017)
- Jean-François Crouzet:
Multi-dimensional fuzzy transform and projection. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 307: 83-98 (2017)
- Xingchen Hu, Witold Pedrycz, Oscar Castillo, Patricia Melin:
Fuzzy rule-based models with interactive rules and their granular generalization. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 307: 1-28 (2017)
- Jeremy Kerr-Wilson, Witold Pedrycz:
Some new qualitative insights into quality of fuzzy rule-based models. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 307: 29-49 (2017)
- Begum Mutlu, Ebru Akcapinar Sezer, Hakan A. Nefeslioglu:
A defuzzification-free hierarchical fuzzy system (DF-HFS): Rock mass rating prediction. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 307: 50-66 (2017)
- Edit Tóth-Laufer, András Rövid, Márta Takács:
Error calculation of the HOSVD-based rule base reduction in hierarchical fuzzy systems. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 307: 67-82 (2017)
- Shuangyun Xing, Qingling Zhang, Baoyan Zhu:
Mean-square admissibility for stochastic T-S fuzzy singular systems based on extended quadratic Lyapunov function approach. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 307: 99-114 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.