default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Zahid Ahmed Ansari, Syed Abdul Sattar, A. Vinaya Babu, M. F. Azeem:
Mountain density-based fuzzy approach for discovering web usage clusters from web log data. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 279: 40-63 (2015)
- Maria Brigida Ferraro, Paolo Giordani:
A toolbox for fuzzy clustering using the R programming language. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 279: 1-16 (2015)
- Jacek M. Leski, Marian Kotas:
On robust fuzzy c-regression models. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 279: 112-129 (2015)
- Fei Ma, Limin Yu, Mariusz Bajger, Murk J. Bottema:
Incorporation of fuzzy spatial relation in temporal mammogram registration. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 279: 87-100 (2015)
- Sy Dzung Nguyen, Seung-Bok Choi:
Design of a new adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system based on a solution for clustering in a data potential field. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 279: 64-86 (2015)
- Dzung Dinh Nguyen, Long Thanh Ngo, Long The Pham, Witold Pedrycz:
Towards hybrid clustering approach to data classification: Multiple kernels based interval-valued Fuzzy C-Means algorithms. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 279: 17-39 (2015)
- Bartosz Ziólko:
Fuzzy precision and recall measures for audio signals segmentation. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 279: 101-111 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.