default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Yurilev Chalco-Cano, Antonio Rufián-Lizana, Heriberto Román-Flores, Rafaela Osuna Gómez:
A note on generalized convexity for fuzzy mappings through a linear ordering. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 231: 70-83 (2013)
- Yu-Hsien Liao:
The equal allocation of nonseparable costs: An extension under fuzzy behavior. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 231: 84-94 (2013)
- Xiaodong Liu, Jiuqiang Liu, Cui Li:
Average monotonic cooperative fuzzy games. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 231: 95-107 (2013)
- Masatoshi Sakawa, Takeshi Matsui:
Fuzzy multiobjective nonlinear operation planning in district heating and cooling plants. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 231: 58-69 (2013)
- Phantipa Thipwiwatpotjana, Weldon A. Lodwick:
A relationship between probability interval and random sets and its application to linear optimization with uncertainties. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 231: 45-57 (2013)
- Klaus Weber, Dag Martinsen:
From system cost minimization to sustainability maximization - A new fuzzy program approach to energy systems analysis. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 231: 1-25 (2013)
- R. Ghasemy Yaghin, S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, S. Ali Torabi:
A possibilistic multiple objective pricing and lot-sizing model with multiple demand classes. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 231: 26-44 (2013)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.