default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Giacomo Aletti, Enea G. Bongiorno:
A decomposition theorem for fuzzy set-valued random variables. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 219: 98-112 (2013)
- Ana Maria Bertone, Rosana Motta Jafelice, Laécio Carvalho de Barros, Rodney Carlos Bassanezi:
On fuzzy solutions for partial differential equations. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 219: 68-80 (2013)
- Alexandru Mihai Bica:
One-sided fuzzy numbers and applications to integral equations from epidemiology. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 219: 27-48 (2013)
- Yurilev Chalco-Cano, Antonio Rufián-Lizana, Heriberto Román-Flores, María-Dolores Jiménez-Gamero:
Calculus for interval-valued functions using generalized Hukuhara derivative and applications. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 219: 49-67 (2013)
- Jueyou Li, Muhammad Aslam Noor:
On properties of convex fuzzy mappings. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 219: 113-125 (2013)
- Rosana Rodríguez-López:
On the existence of solutions to periodic boundary value problems for fuzzy linear differential equations. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 219: 1-26 (2013)
- Hongxia Wang, Shoumei Li:
Some properties and convergence theorems of set-valued Choquet integrals. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 219: 81-97 (2013)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.