default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 8 matches
- Shimelis B. Dessu, Assefa M. Melesse, Mahadev G. Bhat, René Price, Abdulkarim H. Seid, Senait A. Debebe, Michael E. McClain:
Development and application of a priority rated optimization model (PROM) for multi-sector water resource management systems. Environ. Model. Softw. 113: 84-97 (2019)
- Laura Gatel, Claire Lauvernet, Nadia Carluer, Sylvain Weill, Julien Tournebize, Claudio Paniconi:
Global evaluation and sensitivity analysis of a physically based flow and reactive transport model on a laboratory experiment. Environ. Model. Softw. 113: 73-83 (2019)
- Daniel Hertel, Uwe Schlink:
Decomposition of urban temperatures for targeted climate change adaptation. Environ. Model. Softw. 113: 20-28 (2019)
- Fengwei Hung, Benjamin F. Hobbs:
How can learning-by-doing improve decisions in stormwater management? A Bayesian-based optimization model for planning urban green infrastructure investments. Environ. Model. Softw. 113: 59-72 (2019)
- Yanjun Liu, Yan Zhao, Wenjing Lu, Hongtao Wang, Qifei Huang:
ModOdor: 3D numerical model for dispersion simulation of gaseous contaminants from waste treatment facilities. Environ. Model. Softw. 113: 1-19 (2019)
- Kristina Macro, L. Shawn Matott, Alan J. Rabideau, Seyed Hamed Ghodsi, Zhenduo Zhu:
OSTRICH-SWMM: A new multi-objective optimization tool for green infrastructure planning with SWMM. Environ. Model. Softw. 113: 42-47 (2019)
- Debasis Sadhukhan, Zhiming Qi, Tiequan Zhang, Chin S. Tan, Liwang Ma, Allan A. Andales:
Development and evaluation of a phosphorus (P) module in RZWQM2 for phosphorus management in agricultural fields. Environ. Model. Softw. 113: 48-58 (2019)
- Chen Zhang, Liping Di, Ziheng Sun, Li Lin, Eugene Yu, Juozas Gaigalas:
Exploring cloud-based Web Processing Service: A case study on the implementation of CMAQ as a Service. Environ. Model. Softw. 113: 29-41 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.