- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Andrej Aderhold, Dirk Husmeier, Jack J. Lennon, Colin M. Beale, V. Anne Smith:
Hierarchical Bayesian models in ecology: Reconstructing species interaction networks from non-homogeneous species abundance data. Ecol. Informatics 11: 55-64 (2012)
- Kerstin Bach, Daniel Schäfer, Neela Enke, Bernhard Seeger, Birgit Gemeinholzer, Jörg Bendix:
A comparative evaluation of technical solutions for long-term data repositories in integrative biodiversity research. Ecol. Informatics 11: 16-24 (2012)
- Jörg Bendix, Jens Nieschulze, William K. Michener:
Data platforms in integrative biodiversity research. Ecol. Informatics 11: 1-4 (2012)
- Neela Enke, Anne E. Thessen, Kerstin Bach, Jörg Bendix, Bernhard Seeger, Birgit Gemeinholzer:
The user's view on biodiversity data sharing - Investigating facts of acceptance and requirements to realize a sustainable use of research data -. Ecol. Informatics 11: 25-33 (2012)
- Marie-Angélique Laporte, Isabelle Mougenot, Eric Garnier:
ThesauForm - Traits: A web based collaborative tool to develop a thesaurus for plant functional diversity research. Ecol. Informatics 11: 34-44 (2012)
- William K. Michener, Suzie Allard, Amber E. Budden, Robert B. Cook, Kimberly Douglass, Mike Frame, Steve Kelling, Rebecca Koskela, Carol Tenopir, David Vieglais:
Participatory design of DataONE - Enabling cyberinfrastructure for the biological and environmental sciences. Ecol. Informatics 11: 5-15 (2012)
- Gurbir Perhar, George B. Arhonditsis:
Examination of the role of detritus food quality, phytoplankton intracellular storage capacity, and zooplankton stoichiometry on planktonic dynamics. Ecol. Informatics 11: 76-89 (2012)
- Taku M. Saitoh, Shin Nagai, Nobuko Saigusa, Hideki Kobayashi, Rikie Suzuki, Kenlo Nishida Nasahara, Hiroyuki Muraoka:
Assessing the use of camera-based indices for characterizing canopy phenology in relation to gross primary production in a deciduous broad-leaved and an evergreen coniferous forest in Japan. Ecol. Informatics 11: 45-54 (2012)
- Lili Zhang, Junxian Yin, Yunzhong Jiang, Hao Wang:
Relationship between the hydrological conditions and the distribution of vegetation communities within the Poyang Lake National Nature Reserve, China. Ecol. Informatics 11: 65-75 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.