default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Andreas Groll, Julien Hambuckers, Thomas Kneib, Nikolaus Umlauf:
LASSO-type penalization in the framework of generalized additive models for location, scale and shape. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 59-73 (2019)
- Mathisca C. M. de Gunst, Bartek Knapik, Michel Mandjes, Birgit Sollie:
Parameter estimation for a discretely observed population process under Markov-modulation. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 88-103 (2019)
- Jean-François Quessy, Louis-Paul Rivest, Marie-Hélène Toupin:
Goodness-of-fit tests for the family of multivariate chi-square copulas. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 21-40 (2019)
- Fabian Rathke, Christoph Schnörr:
Fast multivariate log-concave density estimation. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 41-58 (2019)
- Pao-sheng Shen, Hsin-Jen Chen, Wen-Harn Pan, Chyong-Mei Chen:
Semiparametric regression analysis for left-truncated and interval-censored data without or with a cure fraction. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 74-87 (2019)
- Guo-Liang Tian, Yin Liu, Man-Lai Tang, Tao Li:
A novel MM algorithm and the mode-sharing method in Bayesian computation for the analysis of general incomplete categorical data. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 122-143 (2019)
- M. Ignacia Vicuña, Wilfredo Palma, Ricardo A. Olea:
Minimum distance estimation of locally stationary moving average processes. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 1-20 (2019)
- Wan-Lun Wang, Luis Mauricio Castro, Victor H. Lachos, Tsung-I Lin:
Model-based clustering of censored data via mixtures of factor analyzers. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 104-121 (2019)
- Jia Zhang, Xin Chen:
Robust sufficient dimension reduction via ball covariance. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 140: 144-154 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.