- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Sounak Chakraborty, Aurelie C. Lozano:
A graph Laplacian prior for Bayesian variable selection and grouping. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 72-91 (2019)
- Marc Ditzhaus, Markus Pauly:
Wild bootstrap logrank tests with broader power functions for testing superiority. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 1-11 (2019)
- Marco Geraci:
Modelling and estimation of nonlinear quantile regression with clustered data. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 30-46 (2019)
- Andrew Golightly, Emma Bradley, Tom Lowe, Colin S. Gillespie:
Correlated pseudo-marginal schemes for time-discretised stochastic kinetic models. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 92-107 (2019)
- Keunbaik Lee, Yongsung Joo:
Marginalized models for longitudinal count data. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 47-58 (2019)
- Hamdy F. F. Mahmoud, Inyoung Kim:
Semiparametric spatial mixed effects single index models. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 108-122 (2019)
- Xia Wang, Ali Shojaie, Jian Zou:
Bayesian hidden Markov models for dependent large-scale multiple testing. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 123-136 (2019)
- Xianchao Xiu, Wanquan Liu, Ling Li, Lingchen Kong:
Alternating direction method of multipliers for nonconvex fused regression problems. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 59-71 (2019)
- Dengdeng Yu, Li Zhang, Ivan Mizera, Bei Jiang, Linglong Kong:
Sparse wavelet estimation in quantile regression with multiple functional predictors. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 136: 12-29 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.