- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Thorsten Engesser, Robert Mattmüller, Bernhard Nebel, Michael Thielscher:
Game description language and dynamic epistemic logic compared. Artif. Intell. 292: 103433 (2021)
- Maurizio Lenzerini, Lorenzo Lepore, Antonella Poggi:
Metamodeling and metaquerying in OWL 2 QL. Artif. Intell. 292: 103432 (2021)
- Shlomi Maliah, Guy Shani:
Using POMDPs for learning cost sensitive decision trees. Artif. Intell. 292: 103400 (2021)
- Régis Pierrard, Jean-Philippe Poli, Céline Hudelot:
Spatial relation learning for explainable image classification and annotation in critical applications. Artif. Intell. 292: 103434 (2021)
- Zhongang Qi, Saeed Khorram, Fuxin Li:
Embedding deep networks into visual explanations. Artif. Intell. 292: 103435 (2021)
- Hangwei Qian, Sinno Jialin Pan, Chunyan Miao:
Weakly-supervised sensor-based activity segmentation and recognition via learning from distributions. Artif. Intell. 292: 103429 (2021)
- Yusuke Tanaka, Tomoharu Iwata, Takeshi Kurashima, Hiroyuki Toda, Naonori Ueda, Toshiyuki Tanaka:
Time-delayed collective flow diffusion models for inferring latent people flow from aggregated data at limited locations. Artif. Intell. 292: 103430 (2021)
- Meishan Zhang, Zhenghua Li, Guohong Fu, Min Zhang:
Dependency-based syntax-aware word representations. Artif. Intell. 292: 103427 (2021)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.