- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Jamal N. Al-Karaki, Kwang-Cheng Chen, Giacomo Morabito, Jaudelice de Oliveira:
From M2M communications to the Internet of Things: Opportunities and challenges. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 1-2 (2014)
- Luigi Atzori, Davide Carboni, Antonio Iera:
Smart things in the social loop: Paradigms, technologies, and potentials. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 121-132 (2014)
- Angelo Paolo Castellani, Michele Rossi, Michele Zorzi:
Back pressure congestion control for CoAP/6LoWPAN networks. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 71-84 (2014)
- Kwang-Cheng Chen, Shao-Yu Lien:
Machine-to-machine communications: Technologies and challenges. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 3-23 (2014)
- Suparna De, Benoit Christophe, Klaus Moessner:
Semantic enablers for dynamic digital-physical object associations in a federated node architecture for the Internet of Things. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 102-120 (2014)
- Francisco Vazquez Gallego, Jesus Alonso-Zarate, Luis Alonso, Mischa Dohler:
Analysis of energy efficient distributed neighbour discovery mechanisms for Machine-to-Machine Networks. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 40-54 (2014)
- Yi-Pin Liao, Chih-Ming Hsiao:
A secure ECC-based RFID authentication scheme integrated with ID-verifier transfer protocol. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 133-146 (2014)
- Chi Harold Liu, Bo Yang, Tiancheng Liu:
Efficient naming, addressing and profile services in Internet-of-Things sensory environments. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 85-101 (2014)
- Maneesha Vinodini Ramesh, Anjitha Shanmughan, Rekha Prabha:
Context aware ad hoc network for mitigation of crowd disasters. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 55-70 (2014)
- Tarik Taleb, Adlen Ksentini:
On alleviating MTC overload in EPS. Ad Hoc Networks 18: 24-39 (2014)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.