- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Basil Ell, Sherzod Hakimov, Philipp Braukmann, Lorenzo Cazzoli, Fabian Kaupmann, Amerigo Mancino, Junaid Altaf Memon, Kai Rother, Abhishek Saini, Philipp Cimiano:
Towards a Large Corpus of Richly Annotated Web Tables for Knowledge Base Population. LD4IE@ISWC 2017: 2-13
- Pieter Heyvaert, Anastasia Dimou, Ruben Verborgh, Erik Mannens:
Semi-Automatic Example-Driven Linked Data Mapping Creation. LD4IE@ISWC 2017: 14-25
- Tomás Knap:
Towards Odalic, a Semantic Table Interpretation Tool in the ADEQUATe Project. LD4IE@ISWC 2017: 26-37
- Krishna Mangaladevi, Wouter Beek, Tobias Kuhn:
Understanding Knowledge Networks. LD4IE@ISWC 2017: 38-49
- Artem Revenko, Víctor Mireles:
Discrimination of Word Senses with Hypernyms. LD4IE@ISWC 2017: 50-61
- Henry Rosales-Méndez, Barbara Poblete, Aidan Hogan:
Multilingual Entity Linking: Comparing English and Spanish. LD4IE@ISWC 2017: 62-73
- Anna Lisa Gentile, Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese, Ziqi Zhang:
Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction co-located with the 16th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2017), Vienna, Austria, October 22, 2017. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1946, CEUR-WS.org 2017 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.