default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Anthony Danalis, George Bosilca, Aurélien Bouteiller, Thomas Hérault, Jack J. Dongarra:
PTG: an abstraction for unhindered parallelism. WOLFHPC@SC 2014: 21-30
- Alejandro Fernández, Vicenç Beltran, Sergi Mateo, Tomasz Patejko, Eduard Ayguadé:
A data flow language to develop high performance computing DSLs. WOLFHPC@SC 2014: 11-20
- Christos Kartsaklis, Eunjung Park, John Cavazos:
HSLOT: the HERCULES scriptable loop transformations engine. WOLFHPC@SC 2014: 31-41
- Patrick S. McCormick, Christine Sweeney, Nick Moss, Dean Prichard, Samuel K. Gutierrez, Kei Davis, Jamaludin Mohd-Yusof:
Exploring the construction of a domain-aware toolchain for high-performance computing. WOLFHPC@SC 2014: 1-10
- Richard Membarth, Philipp Slusallek, Marcel Köster, Roland Leißa, Sebastian Hack:
Target-specific refinement of multigrid codes. WOLFHPC@SC 2014: 52-57
- Bruce Palmer, William A. Perkins, Yousu Chen, Shuangshuang Jin, David Callahan, Kevin Glass, Ruisheng Diao, Mark Rice, Stephen Elbert, Mallikarjuna Vallem, Zhenyu (Henry) Huang:
GridPACK™: a framework for developing power grid simulations on high performance computing platforms. WOLFHPC@SC 2014: 68-77
- István Z. Reguly, Gihan R. Mudalige, Michael B. Giles, Dan Curran, Simon McIntosh-Smith:
The OPS domain specific abstraction for multi-block structured grid computations. WOLFHPC@SC 2014: 58-67
- Christian Schmitt, Sebastian Kuckuk, Frank Hannig, Harald Köstler, Jürgen Teich:
ExaSlang: a domain-specific language for highly scalable multigrid solvers. WOLFHPC@SC 2014: 42-51
- Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Domain-Specific Languages and High-Level Frameworks for High Performance Computing, WOLFHPC '14, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, November 16-21, 2014. IEEE Computer Society 2014, ISBN 978-1-4799-7020-9 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.