- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Patrick Diehl, Madhavan Seshadri, Thomas Heller, Hartmut Kaiser:
Integration of CUDA Processing within the C++ Library for Parallelism and Concurrency (HPX). ESPM2@SC 2018: 19-28
- Thomas Dufaud, Miwako Tsuji, Mitsuhisa Sato:
Design of Data Management for Multi SPMD Workflow Programming Model. ESPM2@SC 2018: 9-18
- Charles Jin, Muthu Baskaran:
Analysis of Explicit vs. Implicit Tasking in OpenMP Using Kripke. ESPM2@SC 2018: 62-70
- Sri Raj Paul, Kun Chen, Akihiro Hayashi, Max Grossman, Vivek Sarkar, Jason DeVinney, Bill Carlson:
A Unified Runtime for PGAS and Event-Driven Programming. ESPM2@SC 2018: 46-53
- Hideyuki Tanaka, Youhei Ishihara, Ryo Sakamoto, Takashi Nakamura, Yasuyuki Kimura, Keigo Nitadori, Miyuki Tsubouchi, Jun Makino:
Automatic Generation of High-Order Finite-Difference Code with Temporal Blocking for Extreme-Scale Many-Core Systems. ESPM2@SC 2018: 29-36
- R. Tohid, Bibek Wagle, Shahrzad Shirzad, Patrick Diehl, Adrian Serio, Alireza Kheirkhahan, Parsa Amini, Katy Williams, Kate Isaacs, Kevin A. Huck, Steven Brandt, Hartmut Kaiser:
Asynchronous Execution of Python Code on Task-Based Runtime Systems. ESPM2@SC 2018: 37-45
- Jeremiah J. Wilke, David S. Hollman, Cannada Lewis, Aram Markosyan, Nicolas Morals:
Distributed Memory Futures for Compile-Time, Deterministic-by-Default Concurrency in Distributed C++ Applications. ESPM2@SC 2018: 1-8
- George F. Zaki, Justin M. Wozniak, Jonathan Ozik, Nicholson T. Collier, Thomas S. Brettin, Rick Stevens:
Portable and Reusable Deep Learning Infrastructure with Containers to Accelerate Cancer Studies. ESPM2@SC 2018: 54-61
- Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Extreme Scale Programming Models and Middleware, ESPM2@SC 2018, Dallas, Texas, November 11-16, 2018. IEEE 2018 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.