default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 8 matches
- Victor Anthony Arrascue Ayala, Kemal Cagin Gülsen, Anas Alzogbi, Michael Färber, Marco Muñiz, Georg Lausen:
A Delay-Robust Touristic Plan Recommendation Using Real-World Public Transportation Information. RecTour@RecSys 2017: 9-17
- Catalin-Mihai Barbu, Jürgen Ziegler:
Co-Staying: A Social Network for Increasing the Trustworthiness of Hotel Recommendations. RecTour@RecSys 2017: 35-39
- Tom Gross:
Group Recommender Systems in Tourism: From Predictions to Decisions. RecTour@RecSys 2017: 40-42
- Gunjan Kumar, Houssem Jerbi, Michael P. O'Mahony:
Towards the Recommendation of Personalised Activity Sequences in the Tourism Domain. RecTour@RecSys 2017: 26-30
- Christopher Laß, Daniel Herzog, Wolfgang Wörndl:
Context-Aware Tourist Trip Recommendations. RecTour@RecSys 2017: 18-25
- Diana Nurbakova, Léa Laporte, Sylvie Calabretto, Jérôme Gensel:
Itinerary Recommendation for Cruises: User Study. RecTour@RecSys 2017: 31-34
- Enrico Palumbo, Giuseppe Rizzo, Raphaël Troncy, Elena Baralis:
Predicting Your Next Stop-over from Location-based Social Network Data with Recurrent Neural Networks. RecTour@RecSys 2017: 1-8
- Julia Neidhardt, Daniel R. Fesenmaier, Tsvi Kuflik, Wolfgang Wörndl:
Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Recommenders in Tourism co-located with 11th ACM Conference on Recommender Systems (RecSys 2017), Como, Italy, August 27, 2017. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1906, CEUR-WS.org 2017 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.