- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Niklas Fors, Görel Hedin:
Using refactoring techniques for visual editing of hybrid languages. WRT@SPLASH 2013: 17-20
- Munawar Hafiz, Jeffrey Overbey, Farnaz Behrang, Jillian Hall:
OpenRefactory/C: an infrastructure for building correct and complex C transformations. WRT@SPLASH 2013: 1-4
- Jongwook Kim, Don S. Batory, Danny Dig:
Can undergraduates script their own refactorings? WRT@SPLASH 2013: 9-12
- Philip Mayer, Andreas Schroeder:
Towards automated cross-language refactorings between Java and DSLs used by Java frameworks. WRT@SPLASH 2013: 5-8
- Dominic A. Orchard, Andrew C. Rice:
Upgrading fortran source code using automatic refactoring. WRT@SPLASH 2013: 29-32
- Gustavo H. L. Pinto, Fernando Kamei:
What programmers say about refactoring tools?: an empirical investigation of stack overflow. WRT@SPLASH 2013: 33-36
- Friedrich Steimann:
Befactoring: preserving non-functional properties under behavioural change. WRT@SPLASH 2013: 21-24
- Louis Wasserman:
Scalable, example-based refactorings with refaster. WRT@SPLASH 2013: 25-28
- Norihiro Yoshida, Eunjong Choi, Katsuro Inoue:
Active support for clone refactoring: a perspective. WRT@SPLASH 2013: 13-16
- Emerson R. Murphy-Hill, Max Schäfer:
Proceedings of the 2013 ACM Workshop on Refactoring Tools, WRT@SPLASH 2013, Indianapolis, IN, USA, October 27, 2013. ACM 2013, ISBN 978-1-4503-2604-9 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.