- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Anya Helene Bagge, Ralf Lämmel, Vadim Zaytsev:
Reflections on Courses for Software Language Engineering. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 54-63
- Mira Balaban:
Symbolic Representation of Models Improves Model Understanding and Tendency to Use Models. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 72-75
- Dora Dzvonyar, Stephan Krusche, Lukas Alperowitz:
Real Projects with Informal Models. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 39-45
- Imed Hammouda, Håkan Burden, Rogardt Heldal, Michel R. V. Chaudron:
CASE Tools versus Pencil and Paper: A Student's Perspective on Modeling Software Design. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 21-30
- Christine Hofmeister:
Introductory Software Engineering with a Focus on Dependency Management. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 30-39
- Sébastien Mosser, Philippe Collet, Mireille Blay-Fornarino:
Exploiting the Internet of Things to Teach Domain-Specific Languages and Modeling: The ArduinoML project. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 45-54
- Richard F. Paige, Fiona A. C. Polack, Dimitrios S. Kolovos, Louis M. Rose, Nicholas Drivalos Matragkas, James R. Williams:
Bad Modelling Teaching Practices. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 1-12
- Dave R. Stikkolorum, Birgit Demuth, Vadim Zaytsev, Frédéric Boulanger, Jeff Gray:
The MOOC Hype: Can We Ignore It? Reflections on the Current Use of Massive Open Online Courses in Software Modeling Education. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 75-86
- Jon Whittle, Christopher N. Bull, Jaejoon Lee, Gerald Kotonya:
Teaching in a Software Design Studio: Implications for Modeling Education. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 12-21
- Vadim Zaytsev:
Model-based Student Admission. EduSymp@MoDELS 2014: 63-72
- Birgit Demuth, Dave R. Stikkolorum:
Proceedings of the MODELS Educators Symposium co-located with the ACM/IEEE 17th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2014), Valencia, Spain, September 29, 2014. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1346, CEUR-WS.org 2014 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.