- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Robin Brouwer, Kieran Conboy:
A Theoretical Perspective on the Inner Workings of Gamification in the Workplace. DDGD@MindTrek 2017: 18-25
- Md Sanaul Haque, Timo Jämsä, Maarit Kangas:
A Theory-Driven System Model to Promote Physical Activity in the Working Environment with a Persuasive and Gamified Application. DDGD@MindTrek 2017: 37-44
- Sami Hyrynsalmi, Kai Kimppa, Jani Koskinen, Jouni Smed, Sonja Hyrynsalmi:
The Shades of Grey: Datenherrschaft in Data-Driven Gamification. DDGD@MindTrek 2017: 4-11
- Michael Meder, Till Plumbaum, Sahin Albayrak:
A Primer on Data-Driven Gamification Design. DDGD@MindTrek 2017: 12-17
- Marigo Raftopoulos:
Data-Driven Gamification Design: An Enterprise Systems Perspective from the Front Line. DDGD@MindTrek 2017: 34-40
- Dorina Rajanen, Mikko Rajanen:
Personalized Gamification: A Model for Play Data Profiling. DDGD@MindTrek 2017: 26-33
- Michael Meder, Amon Rapp, Till Plumbaum, Frank Hopfgartner:
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Data-Driven Gamification Design co-located with 21st International Academic MindTrek Conference (AcademicMindtrek 2017), Tampere, Finland, September 20, 2017. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1978, CEUR-WS.org 2017 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.