default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Prasadi Abeywardana, Uthayasanker Thayasivam:
A Privacy Preserving Data Publishing Middleware for Unstructured, Textual Social Media Data. STOC@LREC 2020: 21-28
- Archna Bhatia, Adam Dalton, Brodie Mather, Sashank Santhanam, Samira Shaikh, Alan Zemel, Tomek Strzalkowski, Bonnie J. Dorr:
Adaptation of a Lexical Organization for Social Engineering Detection and Response Generation. STOC@LREC 2020: 9-14
- Mack Blackburn, Ning Yu, John Berrie, Brian Gordon, David Longfellow, William Tirrell, Mark Williams:
Corpus Development for Studying Online Disinformation Campaign: A Narrative + Stance Approach. STOC@LREC 2020: 41-47
- Esteban Castillo, Sreekar Dhaduvai, Peng Liu, Kartik-Singh Thakur, Adam Dalton, Tomek Strzalkowski:
Email Threat Detection Using Distinct Neural Network Approaches. STOC@LREC 2020: 48-55
- Adam Dalton, Ehsan Aghaei, Ehab Al-Shaer, Archna Bhatia, Esteban Castillo, Zhuo Cheng, Sreekar Dhaduvai, Qi Duan, Bryanna Hebenstreit, Md. Mazharul Islam, Younes Karimi, Amir Masoumzadeh, Brodie Mather, Sashank Santhanam, Samira Shaikh, Alan Zemel, Tomek Strzalkowski, Bonnie J. Dorr:
Active Defense Against Social Engineering: The Case for Human Language Technology. STOC@LREC 2020: 1-8
- Jinhwa Kim, Yoon Jo Kim, Mitra Behzadi, Ian G. Harris:
Analysis of Online Conversations to Detect Cyberpredators Using Recurrent Neural Networks. STOC@LREC 2020: 15-20
- Theresa Krumbiegel, Albert Pritzkau, Hans-Christian Schmitz:
Information Space Dashboard. STOC@LREC 2020: 29-34
- Antonio Pascucci, Raffaele Manna, Ciro Caterino, Vincenzo Masucci, Johanna Monti:
Is this hotel review truthful or deceptive? A platform for disinformation detection through computational stylometry. STOC@LREC 2020: 35-40
- Archna Bhatia, Samira Shaikh:
Proceedings for the First International Workshop on Social Threats in Online Conversations: Understanding and Management, STOC@LREC 2020, Marseille, France, May 2020. European Language Resources Association 2020, ISBN 979-10-95546-39-9 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.