- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Anders Adlemo, He Tan, Vladimir Tarasov:
Test case quality as perceived in Sweden. RET@ICSE 2018: 9-12
- Armin Beer, Michael Felderer:
Measuring and improving testability of system requirements in an industrial context by applying the goal question metric approach. RET@ICSE 2018: 25-32
- Nelly Condori-Fernández, Maria Fernanda Granda, Tanja E. J. Vos:
Towards a functional requirements prioritization with early mutation testing. RET@ICSE 2018: 21-24
- Daniel Flemström, Thomas Gustafsson, Avenir Kobetski:
A case study of interactive development of passive tests. RET@ICSE 2018: 13-20
- Dietmar Freudenstein, Jeannette Radduenz, Maximilian Junker, Sebastian Eder, Benedikt Hauptmann:
Automated test-design from requirements: the Specmate tool. RET@ICSE 2018: 5-8
- Mohd Hafeez Osman, Mohd Firdaus Zaharin:
Ambiguous software requirement specification detection: an automated approach. RET@ICSE 2018: 33-40
- Sahar Tahvili, Leo Hatvani, Michael Felderer, Wasif Afzal, Mehrdad Saadatmand, Markus Bohlin:
Cluster-based test scheduling strategies using semantic relationships between test specifications. RET@ICSE 2018: 1-4
- Michael Unterkalmsteiner, Gregory Gay, Tingting Yu:
Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Requirements Engineering and Testing, RET@ICSE 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden, June 2, 2018. ACM 2018, ISBN 978-1-4503-5749-4 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.